CRISPR-Cas9, man GMO arrives, welcome to Gattaca !!

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Christophe
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 71627
Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
Location: Greenhouse planet
x 7500

CRISPR-Cas9, man GMO arrives, welcome to Gattaca !!




by Christophe » 03/01/16, 13:26

A new machine allows for genetic changes at a much lower cost than before.

Not on the end that is better than 2016 2015;

Introducing a genetic modification can now be done in a week, compared to several months previously, and at a ridiculous cost 


http://www.lesechos.fr/idees-debats/sci ... 188803.php
0 x
Do a image search or an text search - Netiquette of forum - Support the forum doing Useful shopping

User avatar
simplino
I understand econologic
I understand econologic
posts: 143
Registration: 22/11/15, 18:28




by simplino » 03/01/16, 13:40

Viruses and retroviruses such as the AIDS do this, change our genes, for hundreds of millions of years to live according to their interest, to the point that 7% of our DNA is composed of old retroviruses become indispensable for our life, if one turns off some, we can not live or reproduce us !!
0 x
User avatar
simplino
I understand econologic
I understand econologic
posts: 143
Registration: 22/11/15, 18:28




by simplino » 03/01/16, 19:49

We're all old GM with 7% of retroviruses become indispensable after having killed, there are millions of years !!

http://www.museum.toulouse.fr/-/de-l-ad ... tre-genome

http://www.astrosurf.com/luxorion/bio-r ... lution.htm

http://anne.decoster.free.fr/d1viro/vte ... /hiv05.pdf


http://biologie.univ-mrs.fr/upload/p190 ... uyader.pdf

" Without retroviruses, we would not be human !

To illustrate the contribution of transposons in evolution, here's an example that concerns us directly: eutherian known mammals including ourselves are characterized by prolonged placental gestation, the baby born at a very advanced stage of development. Placental body is essential to the nutrition of the fetus through the exchange of nutrients and gases (oxygen and CO2) between the blood of the mother and fetus. These exchanges are made through a fabric called syncytiotrophoblast, playing the role of filter, which is formed through the merger of a number of cells together. This merger is ensured by a key protein called Syncitine-1 and the loss of this protein results in death in utero embryos when the maternal-fetal circulation is set up. This protein has been a key factor in the emergence of mammals eutherian regarded as the highest perched in the tree of evolution. Gold, this protein is other than a retroviral protein, stabilized in our genome, and that mammalian cells exploit fusogenic properties today. More surprisingly, recent studies show that the occurrence of placental organ, permitted by this protein correlates with the spectacular development of the neocortex brain area associated with cognitive performance prepared!

About cognitive performance, a no less surprising discovery has been published recently: gene jumps are reactivated in the adult human brain, when stem cells divide to produce new neurons. That implies that our neurons are genetically different from each other ! This process certainly contributes to the plasticity of the brain and the acquisition of learning and behavior that underlie the evolution of our species.

From such observations, it can be assumed that viruses are not always the devastating plagues vectors that we know. They appear even as agents essential for the creation of genetic diversity motor of evolution. This observation does not go against the Darwinian model but the full contribution by the endosymbiotic viruses.
"
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 16853
Registration: 29/10/10, 13:27
Location: bourgogne
x 2288




by Janic » 07/01/16, 09:54

Even the neo Darwinian model of evolution emphasizing the point mutations and sexual recombination of genes of the host organism (the one harboring the parasite) can not explain the evolution of species (....) Is studying the DNA sequences of this waste and by comparing them to the viral DNA as well as the bacteria that virologists have issued the ASSUMPTION viruses would in fact the real drivers of evolution. Indeed viruses could have bequeathed to posterity point mutations and events that seem to cause major differences and new orders, as the development of the eukaryotic nucleus, eukaryotic replication mechanism and adaptive immune tolerance.
But this premise to serious consequencesIt means both that Darwin's theory, even in its modern version, is false and secondly that the virus would not be all that dangerous and some we would even be beneficial


http://www.astrosurf.com/luxorion/bio-r ... lution.htm

To this we may add that the same confusion continues to exist between adaptation (a term used by the author) and evolution (as used elsewhere) Until the distinction will not be made with clarity and avoiding mixing with confusion the word evolution, we will not come out of the inn.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
User avatar
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 6834
Registration: 11/06/09, 13:08
Location: High Beaujolais.
x 720




by sen-no-sen » 07/01/16, 10:58

Thank you Janic not to pollute the subject with your innuendo creationist.
As has been said and repeat, in the evolutionary adaptation framework is an evolution on a small scale.
And scale it up to the appearance of new species, not bothering your faith ...
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.

Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 16853
Registration: 29/10/10, 13:27
Location: bourgogne
x 2288




by Janic » 07/01/16, 17:11

sen no sen hello
Janic thank you not to pollute the subject with your innuendo creationist.
clear all that does not stick to TON speech on the subject is creationist?
As has been said and repeat, in the evolutionary adaptation framework is an evolution on a small scale.
Only as part of your evolutionism! But I have not mentioned any creationism but I just pointed out the points on evolutionism that do not say ... but assume! It still has the right not?
And scale it up to the appearance of new species, not bothering your faith ...
it is faith to faith, belief to belief, assumption assumption.
When the scale in question is still only a theory, not a certainty!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
User avatar
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 6834
Registration: 11/06/09, 13:08
Location: High Beaujolais.
x 720




by sen-no-sen » 07/01/16, 19:05

Janic wrote: clear all that does not stick to TON speech on the subject is creationist?


All your remarks on the subject comes systematically with the questioning of the facts in order to subtly introduce ideas consistent with creationism, should stop taking them for other hams! :P
All this is visible as an elephant in a corridor! : Lol:

Only as part of your evolutionism! But I have not mentioned any creationism but I just pointed out the points on evolutionism that do not say ... but assume! It still has the right not?


Your remarks are not free, they logical, you call into question, you stressed assumptions, you noted doubts, innuendo ...
At least have the courage to admit your position clearly and unequivocally ...

When the scale in question is still only a theory, not a certainty!


One theory is worth a thousand unverifiable beliefs ...
1 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 16853
Registration: 29/10/10, 13:27
Location: bourgogne
x 2288




by Janic » 07/01/16, 20:19

Janic wrote:
clear all that does not stick to TON speech on the subject is creationist?

All your remarks on the subject comes systematically with the questioning of the facts in order to subtly introduce ideas consistent with creationism, should stop taking them for other hams!

Like what you take your desires for reality! The article presents a hypothesis in the context of evolution and emphasizes that this could call into question Darwinian evolutionism " Even the neo Darwinian model of evolution emphasizing the point mutations and sexual recombination of genes of the host organism (the one harboring the parasite) can not explain the evolution of species " it's not my fault ! " But this premise to heavy consequences, in part, means that the theory of Darwin, even in its modern version, is false "Same thing I did nothing!
Quote:
Only as part of your evolutionism! But I have not mentioned any creationism but I just pointed out the points on evolutionism that do not say ... but assume! It still has the right not?
Your remarks are not free, they logical, you call into question, you stressed assumptions, you noted doubts, innuendo ...
ca part of the game! You did the same: no? When one thing is sure and certain it can not be called into question, but heard on may be the way you do me when I have something to say, I do not need sub heard.
(Obamot hath already remarked that my positions are clear and that your innuendo are each unjustified)
At least have the courage to admit your position clearly and unequivocally ...
Just check the subject on the evolution and one that would not see them is the victim of blindness.
Quote:
When the scale in question is still only a theory, not a certainty!
One theory is worth a thousand unverifiable beliefs ...
A false theory is not worth more in the sense of unverifiable too.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
User avatar
simplino
I understand econologic
I understand econologic
posts: 143
Registration: 22/11/15, 18:28




by simplino » 08/01/16, 00:10

Janic wrote: virologists have issued the ASSUMPTION viruses would in fact the real drivers of evolution. .
But this premise to serious consequencesIt means both that Darwin's theory, even in its modern version, is false and secondly that the virus would not be all that dangerous and some we would even be beneficial


http://www.astrosurf.com/luxorion/bio-r ... lution.htm

To this we may add that the same confusion continues to exist between adaptation (a term used by the author) and evolution (as used elsewhere).


This is not a hypothesis, it is a scientific reality, we are trained to 8% old retrovirus, Proven and condemned, just like find the most varied and concordant evidence, footprints, DNA, fingerprints, etc ,, proving coupabilité a thief or a criminal who make the trap!

Finally, Darwin showed and proved that the struggle for life in all living forms is a fundamental driver of evolution, simply because only the lucky and survive better adapted over thousands or millions of generations (even a very small advantage least% cumulative becomes predominant in 100% of these generations) !!

Viruses and retroviruses, (which Darwin did not know at the time), are a form of life that, parasitic, reproduces much faster than other forms of life, for its benefit, and viruses are in overall agreement with Darwin, a driver for effective change and as they change and manipulate our genetic code for well over a billion years for their benefit, the most effective fast replacing less suitable (very visible for influenza, AIDS, bacteriophages, much more effective than antibiotics), and these genetic manipulators are a key driver of evolution, leaving only alive than those who resisted the virus by chance !!

Comme the worst disasters much later allowed our existence by changing coincidences ever,
land ice cream there 600 million yearsWhich allowed the appearance of breathable oxygen and our existence of multicellular beings,
huge meteorite that killed the dinosaurs and allows mammals and our existenceThere 65 million years
of very deadly retrovirus past have left in the few survivors (like AIDS, a few % ), the way to form the placenta of mammals that allows our existence placentalProven by unable to be born if this placental by antivirus virus is blocked !!

So Janic is requested to stop polluting repeating ad nauseam the same old false claims of religious beliefs, which have conditioned to deny the reality of scientific facts of evolution of lifeObsessed hundreds of pages, with quibbles distinguish adaptive evolution, which does not make sense considering that the chance is huge, in the evolution, which exists even when one catches a cold, a microbe or the flu, with a lack of luck which kills certain sometimes leaving only those with genes able to survive, which exists also with the domestication of dogs by man become extremely varied in less than 10000 years in an evolution of selection by the man following the chance of our human fashions, to the point that even the character of dogs has become similar to our

Hundreds of completely sterile empty pages that give nausea!!
https://www.econologie.com/forums/l-evolutio ... 11282.html
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 16853
Registration: 29/10/10, 13:27
Location: bourgogne
x 2288




by Janic » 08/01/16, 09:40

Janic wrote:
I have not written but city !!!!!
virologists have suggested that the virus would ASSUMPTION fact the real motors of evolution. .
But this premise to heavy consequences, in part, means that the theory of Darwin, even in its modern version, is false and secondly that viruses are not all dangerous, and some we would even be beneficial


http://www.astrosurf.com/luxorion/bio-r ... lution.htm
Janic wrote:
To this we may add that the same confusion continues to exist between adaptation (a term used by the author) and evolution (as used elsewhere).
It is to me!
This is not a hypothesis, it is a scientific reality, we are trained to 8% old retrovirus, proven and condemned, just like find the most varied and concordant evidence, footprints, DNA, fingerprints digital, etc ,, proving coupabilité a thief or a criminal who make the trap!

You forget that some trials have proven the guilt of an alleged culprit turned out to be false. You can order Dedelecco (remove your mask is recognized you: same style, same problems with semantics, with the rules of spelling and grammar) in bold highlight your point of view, it does not change the reality that 'a hypothesis is only a hypothesis otherwise it is no longer a hypothesis and therefore is no longer shown as such.
Finally, Darwin showed and proved that the struggle for life in all its forms is a living motor of evolution fundamental, simply because the more fortunate and more alone suitable survive better over thousands or millions of generations (even a very small advantage least% cumulative becomes predominant in 100% of these generations) !!
Would I have touched a chord? Sen no sen has just made another friend!
Then in linguistics and semantics, the words have a specific meaning that supplies the dictionaries of all kinds. So evolution and adaptation have different meanings which can not be confused (the analysis was made elsewhere) as do evolutionists and Darwin himself more or less mixed. Or his work focuses on adaptations that keep each element analyzed his family and does not leave in its literature. The evolution is not a scientific reality but a philosophical approach to support an opposition speech.
So Janic is requested to stop polluting repeating ad nauseam the same old false claims of religious beliefs, which have conditioned to deny the reality of scientific facts of evolution of life, obsessed hundreds of pages, with quibbles to distinguish adaptive evolution, which have no meaning because the chance is huge in evolution

Now that's real dedelecco in the text, word for word: Take off your mask! For censorship, this is not your case, but it is you who have made yourself censor for some time.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré


Back to "Science and Technology"

Who is online ?

Users browsing this forum : No registered users and 18 guests