Non Dogmatic Opinion on the Work of Chemist Marc Henry

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Non Dogmatic Opinion on the Work of the Chemist Marc Henry

by izentrop » 30/01/20, 11:40

pierrotb wrote:
izentrop wrote:Ernst Zurchner, from the little that I listened to him, he mixes science and poetry.
Pff with an answer like this excuse me but it makes me regaire ... I rarely get out of my hinges. : Shock:
I do not wish to exchange with your discussions and not very constructive reactions.
Do not get upset, I answer as requested in the title "Non Dogmatic Opinion".

What he says here is a myth not a science:

That said, he is an excellent storyteller. : Wink:
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 30/01/20, 12:17

pierrotb wrote: Zurchner is one of the most careful and rigorous scientists I know.
Good night

Just for information and respecting your privacy, what do you consider to be the personal qualifications to properly judge the thoroughness of the different scientists?

For example if you say "thing is one of the most talented conductors that I know", that supposes a good training and a good knowledge of the music, right? So where does your knowledge of science come from?

Like, if I ask you that the integral vaut lnx dx is worth, you know it, where the question is Chinese and you don't even know what I'm talking about? or maybe you know what i'm talking about but you don't know the answer?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
pierrotb
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by pierrotb » 31/01/20, 14:00

I invite you to read E. Zurchner. I said read and not zap in front of his videos. All of its work is sourced (Reference study and research team).
The accuracy of the judgment that one can make of a person is closely linked to the reading of his works and to a critical questioning that one has been able to develop during his own journey.
Greetings
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 31/01/20, 14:18

pierrotb wrote:I invite you to read E. Zurchner. I said read and not zap in front of his videos. All of its work is sourced (Reference study and research team).
The accuracy of the judgment that one can make of a person is closely linked to the reading of his works and to a critical questioning that one has been able to develop during his own journey.
Greetings

uh ... no i don't think so. The correctness of the judgment is also linked to one's own expertise in the field.

I can tell anything about quantum mechanics to someone who knows nothing about it, I'm sure he will find what I say great.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
pierrotb
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by pierrotb » 01/02/20, 08:15

Hello, you are really too caritural you! I do not want to continue the sorry exchange. I especially advise you to continue well around your certainties. Good luck !
Last edited by pierrotb the 01 / 02 / 20, 08: 21, 1 edited once.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 01/02/20, 08:20

pierrotb wrote:Hello, you are really too caritural you! I don't want to continue the exchange With you, sorry. I especially advise you to continue well around certainties. Good luck !

I would have liked to say that the world is full of charlatans and gullible is a caricature ... alas I think it's just the truth!
you ask for a "non-dogmatic" opinion on someone, if it is given to you and you consider that it is "dogmatic" just because it does not correspond to yours, then it is you who are in the dogma. ..
1 x

eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 01/02/20, 09:38

pierrotb wrote:Hello
I come back to this forum that I left a long time ago. I am a little surprised when I ran through the little thread on the memory of the water of forum for example futura science. The discussion is closed fairly quickly while research is underway. Today quantum physics is not easily demonstrable and makes us discover new paradigms such as for example that matter would actually be a frequency and that water would be more complex than H20 and would be vector of information via frequencies.
On the issue of few scientific publications, Professor of Chemistry Marc Henry (University of Strasbourg) said interesting things. The researcher's journey in this area is truly undermined and very few take the risk of venturing there out of fear for their career and of being seen as crazy by their colleagues.

Back to my question. I am sending you a video, "quantum approach to water" by researcher Marc Henry, what do you think of what he is putting forward with others from elsewhere? For me it is a very interesting conference for those who take the time to discover it. THANK YOU for remaining courteous and constructive, dogmatism being the dream route of obscurantism.
The thank you box

Thank you, interesting video for its openness and its possibilities.
We, in any case I do not have the level to say, this is true this is false, as there are so many things that we ignore.

So I would stay on "it's possible". : Wink:
A lot of things speak to me, not much to add, if not waste your energy with people in mind 16.
(13 and 3 : Lol: )
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 01/02/20, 10:32

Clear that with his sweet words, he captivates his audience. The concern is that he passes his tales for science. Charlatan is exaggerated because he is not a healer to my knowledge.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 01/02/20, 10:47

Charlatan is exaggerated because he is not a healer to my knowledge.
then you should revise your knowledge, there as elsewhere. Quackery is not only about care, but deceptive behavior, (as a fan of your zetetic sect, there is plenty to do!) : Cheesy: : Evil:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 02/02/20, 23:02

GuyGadebois wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:Same analysis. It is enough to read what he says in the first post to suspect that he does not understand anything about quantum mechanics ...

But neither do you, my old Tryphon, you understand nothing about quantum mechanics. : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

If you had a minimum of knowledge of the subject, you would have quoted Richard Feynman:
"I think I can safely say that nobody understands quantum mechanics."

It is common knowledge that we do not understand quantum mechanics by our classical reasoning, the only ones we have.
I do not blame you for your lack of culture, but always wanting to open your mouth to assert your ignorance and put your words as a pillar of a cookie cutter, this is the whole difference between the ignorant who will remain so until the end of his days, and the ignorant like me who have made the effort to study a minimum to be less and still know a little more about the subject than the average.
0 x