Anti FakeNews: understanding and analyzing information (scientific or other)

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Anti FakeNews: understanding and analyzing information (scientific or other)

by Janic » 16/03/21, 09:40

abc pedro
the tests still show an effectiveness, don't you think?
No, they show that in their tests, under specific conditions, there are cases where there is a real or apparent effectiveness on certain people.
Clearly, by comparison, if you transfuse blood from a particular group to the same group, it will be considered effective, but to another incompatible group, it will not. (They call it coincidences!) 'where the importance of the HLA system.
So states have all the necessary statistics over more than a century to judge, all infectious pathologies combined. For that you have to get your ass out of your chair and go consult them on the spot.
consult what since tes statistics do not concern the covid?
A, these are not MY stats, I don't have any, but those of states.
TWO Now, precisely, this shows that we have no sufficient perspective to draw hasty conclusions whether they are for or against.
once again what you observe on one vaccine does not prove anything on another, we should look all the vaccines one by one to judge the effectiveness or not.
Here you start to think, another flash of fleeting lucidity.
But even if they were not enough to eradicate the disease, they were able anyway to have an interest in avoiding deaths, quite simply.
Hence the statistics, even if none are perfect, they show a sufficiently clear direction to take them into account.
So did vaccines prevent deaths? Nobody knows anything about it since it would have been necessary to make post mortem analyzes for each individual vaccinated or not, and the same for all live vaccinated which is never done given the exorbitant cost that this would generate. All we know is that they did not die vaccinated or not.
The only way to find out is during the resurgence of a disease (we saw it with smallpox) where the mortality of vaccinated and unvaccinated can be compared.
For this covid it is the same thing! Are the vaccinated really immune? then we put them in direct contact, without protection, with covid patients and we see the result. If they do not fall ill again, it is effective (for the entire population ????), otherwise it is only a placebo! We will see that when the masks fall and the distancing removed, during periods of maximum contamination.

PS: it is enough to see that in the ehpads the masks, the hydroalcoholic products, the distancing are maintained so they do not really believe in it!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré

ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Anti FakeNews: understanding and analyzing information (scientific or other)

by ABC2019 » 16/03/21, 10:28

Christophe wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:[if you had to give names of forumWhether they are near or far from these verification methods, could you do it?

Bin if you ask ... otherwise you would say nothing ... : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

No kidding, do you think you're in an elementary school playground there?

well no, I am just expressing a certain incomprehension in front of the criteria that must be met to be in the rules of forum... Because you send references citing principles to which I adhere without problem, but in practice it does not seem really to correspond to what we accept on this forum. And others than me have also expressed it elsewhere, including asking for the deletion of their account, I am not the worst.

And no I'm not asking for names, I'm just asking if you think some forumers fulfill them better than others. But without citing names of forumeurs, we can cite the names of "influencers" that have been discussed here: people like Casasnovas, Trotta, Tal Scheller, what category do you put in which people who appreciate their speech?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/03/21, 10:32

ABC2019 wrote:well no, I'm just expressing a certain incomprehension in front of the criteria that must be met to be within the rules of forum...

Well precisely: these are the same ones we must have taught you in primary * ... : Mrgreen:

* and that we unlearn for many being "adult" (the cult of power implies the crushing of the other ...)

My answer is: 42! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Do a image search or an text search - Netiquette of forum - Support the forum doing Useful shopping
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 16/03/21, 11:02

well, do you think that people like Casasnovas, Trotta, Tal Scheller, are good examples of the principles we learn in primary school? do you see them as models?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/03/21, 11:14

I answered you: 42 !!

What are you doing on purpose?

Here go read that: health-pollution-prevention / covid-19-list-of-effective-vaccines-t16510-1310.html # p436812
0 x
Do a image search or an text search - Netiquette of forum - Support the forum doing Useful shopping

Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 16/03/21, 11:17

ABC2019 »16/03/21, 12:02
well, do you think that people like Casasnovas, Trotta, Tal Scheller, are good examples of the principles we learn in primary school? do you see them as models?
School, primary or not, is the school of conformism. "The master is right, he is still right, he is always right!"as the Catholic Church also said:"the church, do not wander, it has never wandered and will never wander "
the Casasnovas, Trotta, Tal Scheller have at least this particularity of daring to put back (rightly or wrongly) dogmatism to replace it with experience, personal experience, because there is no truth outside of these means .
"Experience, the unique source of truth."Auguste Light
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 16/03/21, 11:40

Christophe wrote:I answered you: 42 !!

What are you doing on purpose?

so you don't answer ... if you don't want to answer, just say "i won't answer your question", and ok, i stop asking it.

I will therefore remain on this misunderstanding.
0 x

ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 16/03/21, 11:41

Janic wrote:the Casasnovas, Trotta, Tal Scheller have at least this particularity of daring to put back (rightly or wrongly) dogmatism to replace it with experience, personal experience, because there is no truth outside of these means .

ok, that's what you think, but it's not in the principles that Christophe posted at the beginning, so not everyone agrees. I completely accept the idea that we can have different opinions, I just expressed a lack of understanding in front of what appeared to me to be two opposing opinions expressed by the same people.
0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 16/03/21, 12:03

I answer you in a neutral way ... that's all you need to understand ...

There are not only lies on the part of certain influencers classified a little quickly as "conspirators" (but they want it and are worth it ...) ... but you know it very well since you are part of the workings of the system ... : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 16/03/21, 12:35

Christophe wrote:I answer you in a neutral way ... that's all you need to understand ...

It is not all lies on the part of certain influencers classified a little quickly as "conspirators" (but they want it and are worth it ...) ...

they can say true things that no one will dispute, for example if Casasnovas says that eating raw vegetables is good for you, no one will dispute that. It's like a fundamentalist imam says it's wrong to take drugs, no one will argue that either.

The problem is not that there would be "only lies", my question concerned the points of divergence with "official" science: do you consider that on these points they are right and that they apply better reasoning?

I specify that I completely accept that you answer "yes" to the question, as I have already mentioned, I myself found myself out of step with official speeches on the RCA (not on the fact that it is produced by anthropogenic CO2, that I am convinced, but that it is the main problem of humanity in the XNUMXst century, that I am not at all convinced).

So it does not bother me at all that we are out of step with an "official" truth, and moreover all the great scientists have been at one time. The only thing I'm waiting for is that we do it with good arguments. So do you consider that the speech of these people there is justified on certain points, which, and with which "good arguments? In particular you think that they apply correctly the principles which you presented in the first post?
0 x