Search found 5 results

by scaviner
26/03/21, 06:35
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : GEB fireproof insulation plate
answers: 1
views: 3586

GEB fireproof insulation plate

Hello I have glued a propfire plate inside a square steel tube receiving the passage of an exhaust pipe to thermally insulate the outside of the steel tube. This tube will be under cover, but outdoors. According to you, this protection sensitive to water, may be the risk of humidification ...
by scaviner
26/06/11, 09:56
Forum : Your technical assemblies, DIY, innovations and self-construction: making an object or an installation
Subject : Autoconstruction VMC double flow: help please
answers: 1
views: 5992

Autoconstruction VMC double flow: help please

hello I am building a double flow vmc box according to this model https://www.econologie.com/forums/vmc-fabrication-recuperateur-de-chaleur-double-flux-t6023-30.html (flytox model) I am thinking of installing this box in my basement to avoid freezing. following these tips, I can ...
by scaviner
22/06/11, 07:14
Forum : Your technical assemblies, DIY, innovations and self-construction: making an object or an installation
Subject : Urgent: help in calculating the airflow of a VMC
answers: 5
views: 13060

thank you for your response for additional information I'm building at an altitude of 1200 meters in the mountains, the house is 95 m / 2 habitable cold (snow from December to March with sometimes - 20 over a few days) http: //www.onveutout. com / extracteur-sheath-bp-254_271-776_743.html otherwise I saw ...
by scaviner
21/06/11, 19:22
Subject : Urgent: help in calculating the airflow of a VMC
answers: 5
views: 13060

Urgent: help in calculating the airflow of a VMC

hello can you tell me how to calculate the air flow in a pipe of diameter 160 over a length of 25 m (pvc waste water pipe) that I will use to make a Canadian well. Do you think that a hot air kit fan which I bypass the thermostat could be suitable knowing that it flows ...
by scaviner
20/06/11, 19:01
Subject : VMC: catcher manufacturing dual-flow heat
answers: 280
views: 351993

That's it I also started under construction I'm going to replace the single-flow vmc budget by a homemade double-flow vmc the exchanger is ready at least the pvc plates of advertising panels cut and glued for a total of 70 plates of 35 X35 after remains more than the assembly and ...

Go Advanced search