Variant omicron is the end of the pandemic biologically speaking?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
User avatar
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 6834
Registration: 11/06/09, 13:08
Location: High Beaujolais.
x 721

Re: Omicron variant is the end of the pandemic biologically speaking?




by sen-no-sen » 08/01/22, 18:41

anaya wrote:The more the virus can spread (this is where it is best to be vaccinated even if it does not fully cover because it is made for a strain of covid), the more it reproduces, the more it mutates (original strain, Brazilian , delt, in short we no longer count them), the more patients there are, the more death there is


It is a bit the "role" (apart from any teleological or conspiratorial aspect) of this virus.
The Covid 19 pandemic corresponds to a process of rebalancing human activity.
From this point of view, vaccination remains relatively powerless because it does not act on the driving origin of this pandemic: globalization.


PS: Welcome to the forum.
1 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.

izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 11548
Registration: 17/03/14, 23:42
Location: picardie
x 1039
Contact :

Re: Omicron variant is the end of the pandemic biologically speaking?




by izentrop » 08/01/22, 19:09

anaya wrote:I say it nobody wants to have the covid nobody deserves it and my goal is not to divide to be honest it is the covid which divides.
Welcome. : Wink:
Your analysis is very fair and well aware of the realities.

We will not blame you for a small lack of ventilation between the phases, it compensates for the excesses of a majority of forumowers. : Wink:
I also think that young people today, you arrive in a very uncertain labor market and saving money, even in writing becomes more and more a necessity in the face of future shortages of everything. This is not to scare people, but everyone needs to prepare for a tougher future. Having left the world of work for almost 10 years, I have the beautiful role, I say anything and especially do not wish to offer any moral.
sicetaitsimple wrote:I find it rather well this recap. posted by Izentrop.
Thank you, no merit, Nicolas Berrod is a specialist journalist for Le Parisien. What is interesting is that he shares his work on twitter when you have to subscribe to read his articles.
We find interesting information on groups like https://www.facebook.com/StopAntivax and many others.
1 x
User avatar
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 11828
Registration: 10/12/20, 20:52
Location: 04
x 3049

Re: Omicron variant is the end of the pandemic biologically speaking?




by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 08/01/22, 19:13

izentrop wrote:Thanks, no merit

Indeed, giving the results of the raffles once they have been revealed does not require any skill.
2 x
Obamot wrote: Apologize for all the wrong you've done! Apologize here right away — especially to Christophe — and try not to do it again. It's not a “gag”. It's your only chance. If you wait too long you will pay a very, very high price later, a price you don't even suspect.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 26355
Registration: 22/08/09, 22:38
Location: regio genevesis
x 4827

Re: Omicron variant is the end of the pandemic biologically speaking?




by Obamot » 08/01/22, 22:51

anaya wrote:For omicron and the other variants? Already omicron no because some people are not vigilant and think at the end but I have nothing against them I also cry my lost freedom. On the other hand it is not good it is not conquered this virus. While waiting for delta also rises and once omicron is finished, delta will reproduce itself I think but I am not a scientist Omicron it will be a real ping pong and some think that it is a small cold a temporary disease I remind that certain we covid it long when it is much more dangerous than the flu which circulates every year and exists despite a vaccine.So if it is worse than the flu we do not get out of it but in my opinion (since covid has become a political issue) we should coordinate our international policy for vaccines cases and borders which is not a lot to do. no longer count in Brazil for example and I am not saying that we are an example but the worst it is is a political leader who ignores everything who cares (Jair Bolsonaro hello if you read me right now) The covis will last 10 years I feel it because people do not understand but I prefer that it is not true but I am pessimistic because we do not know the disease and it is part of a kind of generalized cancer if I can afford it (but they have a little more pain which has cancer). It is not too killer this virus but by dint of saying last wave I believe it more especially that there have been at least 3 waves of delta.It is incredibly contagious and the only most contagious is ebola but as it is not transmitted by air unfortunately.

The more the virus can spread (this is where it is best to be vaccinated even if it does not fully cover because it is made for a strain of covid), the more it reproduces, the more it mutates (original strain, Brazilian , delt, in short we no longer count them), the more patients there are, the more death there is


izentrop wrote:Having left the world of work for almost 10 years, I have the great role, I say anything and above all do not wish to offer any moral.

Ah yes indeed! We hadn't noticed it. :D : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Twisted: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: :D
1 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 11265
Registration: 25/02/08, 18:54
Location: Burgundy
x 1951

Re: Omicron variant is the end of the pandemic biologically speaking?




by Ahmed » 09/01/22, 09:09

Obamot, you are hard on Anaya who is a newcomer here (and to whom I wish, belatedly [sorry : Oops: ], welcome!): qualifying his somewhat uncertain prose, of course, as "dung" is indelicate to start an exchange ...
Sen-no-sen, you say:
From this point of view, vaccination remains relatively powerless, because it does not act on the driving origin of this pandemic: globalization.

It is even its role to try to alleviate the undesirable consequences of the virus in order to continue to promote its root causes ...
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."

Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 26355
Registration: 22/08/09, 22:38
Location: regio genevesis
x 4827

Re: Omicron variant is the end of the pandemic biologically speaking?




by Obamot » 09/01/22, 10:39

It was badly given I published the same message 2x I wanted to remove this version
My apologies Anaya, welcome to this forum, but it goes a little all over the place. : Oops:
1 x
mother
I learn econologic
I learn econologic
posts: 25
Registration: 08/01/22, 17:09
x 12

Re: Omicron variant is the end of the pandemic biologically speaking?




by mother » 09/01/22, 11:26

yes I see I put sentences that didn't mean much. I should have made paragraphs for each idea as I do in economics and use articles and more statistics but I told you I didn't have saved more since the final year.
https://dailygeekshow.com/virus-contagieux/3/
https://www.lepoint.fr/sante/covid-19-l ... 117_40.php
https://www.santelog.com/actualites/vac ... s-efficace
https://www.lejdd.fr/Societe/masque-sou ... rs-4086804
https://www.lejdd.fr/Societe/covid-19-p ... on-4086809
https://www.lejdd.fr/Societe/apres-les- ... ur-4086780
https://www.lejdd.fr/Societe/le-special ... te-4086741

a point on which everyone agrees is that we are nostalgic for freedom and we do not wish anyone to catch the covid (but it is more in the economic subject, it is also that the question asked treat biologically so I tried to have this approach)
2 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 26355
Registration: 22/08/09, 22:38
Location: regio genevesis
x 4827

Re: Omicron variant is the end of the pandemic biologically speaking?




by Obamot » 09/01/22, 12:03

"Is the vaccine effective"? It depends on the criteria, in reality if we compare all the parameters, it's a bitter failure!

“Pfizer or Moderna, which is more effective?” WHO has “perfectly and deliberately disorganized”The global vaccination campaign so that we can never conclude that the vaccine is effective. And there must be a reason for that! What else if they did not already know in advance that a fiasco was expected! Because really managing coordinated actions, in order to learn from them, we know how to do it perfectly!

“Mask under the nose: profile of transgressors” I am a transgressor, I know why and I assume!

“The authorities recommend oxygen at home” since when are politicians medically qualified?

anaya wrote:yes I see I put sentences that didn't mean much. I should have made paragraphs for each idea as I do in economics and use articles and more statistics but I told you I didn't have saved more since the final year.
https://dailygeekshow.com/virus-contagieux/3/
https://www.lepoint.fr/sante/covid-19-l ... 117_40.php
https://www.santelog.com/actualites/vac ... s-efficace
https://www.lejdd.fr/Societe/masque-sou ... rs-4086804
https://www.lejdd.fr/Societe/covid-19-p ... on-4086809
https://www.lejdd.fr/Societe/apres-les- ... ur-4086780
https://www.lejdd.fr/Societe/le-special ... te-4086741

a point on which everyone agrees is that we are nostalgic for freedom and we do not wish anyone to catch the covid (but it is more in the economic subject, it is also that the question asked treat biologically so I tried to have this approach)
We have already had this debate here by saying that the health crisis was more political than health (which ties in with the idea)

I think that in biology as in economics, there is optimization research. And to obtain it, it is necessary to study the causes of the problems (man is the loser because nature knows how to do it much better than man), and in this covid syndemia https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synd%C3%A9mie everything is biased since we do not see on the part of the political world a sincere and honest approach to deal with the causes, but a fallacious and biased approach to spend as much money as possible in the wrong direction based on competing interests, therefore corruption (which cannot be defined as “economic”).
1 x
User avatar
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 6834
Registration: 11/06/09, 13:08
Location: High Beaujolais.
x 721

Re: Omicron variant is the end of the pandemic biologically speaking?




by sen-no-sen » 09/01/22, 18:43

Ahmed wrote:Obamot, you are hard on Anaya who is a newcomer here (and to whom I wish, belatedly [sorry : Oops: ], welcome!): qualifying his somewhat uncertain prose, of course, as "dung" is indelicate to start an exchange ...
Sen-no-sen, you say:
From this point of view, vaccination remains relatively powerless, because it does not act on the driving origin of this pandemic: globalization.

It is even its role to try to alleviate the undesirable consequences of the virus in order to continue to promote its root causes ...


Mass vaccination is part of a logic of infinite correction. Its defenders are also somewhat confused by the continual production of variants.This rather unprecedented situation in history (even scientists in the Antarctic are affected!) Makes vaccination relatively inefficient (I am talking about a global aspect and not medical), first, second, third, fourth doses, then quarterly doses at term?
We are in the situation of a person who has an invisible shard of glass in his hand and who would use painkillers to cure himself. Failure to identify the source of the problem, it will condemn our poor fellow to continually take doses of to do spend an evil that does not disappear ...
It is therefore mainly because this "evil" is not identified that we cannot effectively fight the pandemic.
In the long term, the relentless health will probably get the better of the viral problem, but it is then another rebalancing * that will come to us!


* The next one will be social ... gold samples are already available for amateurs (yellow vests, civil conflicts around the world, Kazakhstan etc ...).
The laws of statistical mechanics are relentless, fighting the virus by establishing health governance only hastens the second phase of rebalancing ....
3 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 17343
Registration: 29/10/10, 13:27
Location: bourgogne
x 2640

Re: Omicron variant is the end of the pandemic biologically speaking?




by Janic » 09/01/22, 19:00

sen no sen
We are in the situation of a person who has an invisible shard of glass in his hand and who would use painkillers to cure himself. Failure to identify the source of the problem, it will condemn our poor fellow to continually take doses of to do spend an evil that does not disappear ...
It is therefore mainly because this "evil" is not identified that we cannot effectively fight the pandemic.
excellent comparison! It remains to be recognized that it is a piece of glass and which one!
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré


 


  • Similar topics
    Replies
    views
    Last message

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "

Who is online ?

Users browsing this forum : No registered users and 143 guests