COVID vaccines, VIDAL condemns off-label use. Opinion of CNRS and CRIIGEN. O tempora! O mores!

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 79676
Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
Location: Greenhouse planet
x 11218

Re: COVID vaccines, VIDAL condemns off-label use. Opinion of CNRS and CRIIGEN. O tempora! O mores!




View Christophe » 23/09/21, 12:46

The CDC is not specialists? So you say they took the "scooter accidents" in their table?
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 15496
Registration: 10/12/20, 20:52
Location: 04
x 4569

Re: COVID vaccines, VIDAL condemns off-label use. Opinion of CNRS and CRIIGEN. O tempora! O mores!




View GuyGadeboisTheBack » 23/09/21, 12:48

ABC2019 wrote:a priori, I am not a specialist ...

Ah good ... "a priori" and "a posteriori", what are we kidding? : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
Christophe
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 79676
Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
Location: Greenhouse planet
x 11218

Re: COVID vaccines, VIDAL condemns off-label use. Opinion of CNRS and CRIIGEN. O tempora! O mores!




View Christophe » 23/09/21, 12:52

You did not understand Guy, he is a specialist in the bipolarity option with interim mention, also called intermittent du spectacle (because it is indeed a show all by itself our ABC)!

The even hours he knows everything, the odd hours he relies on "other specialists" ... or is it the other way around? : Mrgreen:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 15496
Registration: 10/12/20, 20:52
Location: 04
x 4569

Re: COVID vaccines, VIDAL condemns off-label use. Opinion of CNRS and CRIIGEN. O tempora! O mores!




View GuyGadeboisTheBack » 23/09/21, 13:01

Image
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 12927
Registration: 29/12/19, 11:58
x 1008

Re: COVID vaccines, VIDAL condemns off-label use. Opinion of CNRS and CRIIGEN. O tempora! O mores!




View ABC2019 » 23/09/21, 13:41

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:No, but you don't understand Christophe, there is no link between vaccinated deaths and vaccines. Indeed, these old people who died, would have died anyway, vaccine or not, and it is the same for the young people. There is NEVER any causal link between vaccination and death. However, it is not complicated not to be so wrong.
Thanks WHO ? Thanks Bozo. 8)

especially thank you for reading what i write i did not say there were no vaccine deaths i said this number did not equal the death toll reported after the vaccine, but the excess compared to the normal - and therefore that one could not calculate a mortality from this figure.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 12927
Registration: 29/12/19, 11:58
x 1008

Re: COVID vaccines, VIDAL condemns off-label use. Opinion of CNRS and CRIIGEN. O tempora! O mores!




View ABC2019 » 23/09/21, 13:45

Christophe wrote:The even hours he knows everything,

It's not that I know everything, it's that I avoid saying bullshit as much as possible, and that's already a lot compared to some : Mrgreen: .
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 19283
Registration: 29/10/10, 13:27
Location: bourgogne
x 3539

Re: COVID vaccines, VIDAL condemns off-label use. Opinion of CNRS and CRIIGEN. O tempora! O mores!




View Janic » 23/09/21, 14:09

abcon
If you dispute them, there have to be good reasons for it, but to confuse reported deaths with deaths caused by the vaccine is certainly not a good reason.
yet this is what is done in the real world!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 79676
Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
Location: Greenhouse planet
x 11218

Re: COVID vaccines, VIDAL condemns off-label use. Opinion of CNRS and CRIIGEN. O tempora! O mores!




View Christophe » 23/09/21, 14:19

ABC2019 wrote:especially thank you for reading what i write i did not say there were no vaccine deaths i said this number did not equal the death toll reported after the vaccine, but the excess compared to the normal - and therefore that one could not calculate a mortality from this figure.


Ooooh woui ... here you re insult the specialists of the CDC you think they have not already sorted it out ... but it is true that you are not one ...

It suffices to find the mortality of this age group in normal times.

Are you afraid of the truth?
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 19283
Registration: 29/10/10, 13:27
Location: bourgogne
x 3539

Re: COVID vaccines, VIDAL condemns off-label use. Opinion of CNRS and CRIIGEN. O tempora! O mores!




View Janic » 23/09/21, 14:28

christophe
Are you afraid of the truth?
but above all he loves lies, it is typical of narcissists.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 12927
Registration: 29/12/19, 11:58
x 1008

Re: COVID vaccines, VIDAL condemns off-label use. Opinion of CNRS and CRIIGEN. O tempora! O mores!




View ABC2019 » 23/09/21, 14:42

Christophe wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:especially thank you for reading what i write i did not say there were no vaccine deaths i said this number did not equal the death toll reported after the vaccine, but the excess compared to the normal - and therefore that one could not calculate a mortality from this figure.


Ooooh woui ... here you re insulting the specialists of the CDC you think they have not already sorted it out ...

what sort are you talking about? when we list the deaths reported after a vaccine, we obviously have no sorting to do! since it is necessary to calculate the SURMortality, the excess of deaths compared to the normal, it is important not to sort!

in a statistical study, it is impossible to know exactly whether a particular death is due to the vaccine. So we keep everything, and we measure the difference with the number of deaths usually expected. There is no "sorting" to do.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)

 


  • Similar topics
    Replies
    views
    Last message

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "

Who is online ?

Users browsing this forum : Bing [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 93 guests