Transparency and conflicts of interest

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Transparency and conflicts of interest

by thibr » 19/12/20, 17:05

The truth about conflicts of interest

it is certain that more transparency can not hurt : Wink:
1 x
Christophe

Re: Transparency and conflicts of interest

by Christophe » 19/12/20, 23:39

I just want to throw up ... and the relatives of covid victims should take up arms and do some examples ... to fight against these corruption ...

ABC and izy think what? : Cheesy:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 20/12/20, 00:02

that it would still be more convincing to have a well-done study on HCQ that shows its effectiveness, if it exists ....
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/12/20, 00:43

It's not because you say “that it wouldn't be worth anything”Every time a valid one comes out, 'it wouldn't be worth anything' Image Image

Do you now understand the huge difference between saying:
- “there is no well done."

And say:
- “there is, but the result does not please me as a lobbyist, because it does not reflect the guidelines of my boss
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 20/12/20, 08:10

ABC2019 »20/12/20, 01:02

that it would still be more convincing to have a well-done study on HCQ that shows its effectiveness, if it exists ....
and hop! or how to divert from the subject to camouflage one's own interests. To you pedro!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 20/12/20, 08:24

Obamot wrote:It's not because you say “that it wouldn't be worth anything”Every time a valid one comes out, 'it wouldn't be worth anything' Image Image

Do you now understand the huge difference between saying:
- “there is no well done."

And say:
- “there is, but the result does not please me as a lobbyist, because it does not reflect the guidelines of my boss

of course I understand it: in the first case, nobody is able to indicate one, and in the second case, people are able to indicate one.

And by people, I mean serious and competent people who have otherwise shown that they know what statistics are, who are able to have serious conversations, not incompetent journalists or jokes about things. forums who don't even know what a case fatality rate is or who believe in goodwill remedies; and who start insulting you and calling you a troll and lobbyist as soon as you ask where this study is available.

Example of the first case: HCQ, homeopathy, carrot juice to regrow arms .... As you say the difference is enormous.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 20/12/20, 08:32

Example of the first case: HCQ, homeopathy, carrot juice to regrow arms .... As you say the difference is enormous.
stupid example, there are no answers to provide especially when the individual prefers to tell lies rather than to inquire from REALLY competent sources
I mean serious and competent people
don't you want to talk about yourself all the same? Whatever your habit! : Cheesy:
or who believe in good woman's remedies;
who have millennia of experience and in the face of your backward scientism is no match for
and who start insulting you and calling you a troll and lobbyist as soon as you ask where this study is available.
that you refuse to examine since the beginning of your trollage!
Last edited by Janic the 20 / 12 / 20, 08: 42, 2 edited once.
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 20/12/20, 08:35

Janic wrote:
stupid example, there are no answers to provide especially when the individual prefers to tell lies rather than to inquire from REALLY competent sources

PS;

please confirm that we are in the first case, Janic : Mrgreen: But it's not worth adding, everyone has already noticed I think. This is exactly what you are saying: there are no answers to be given when the individual prefers to tell lies rather than to inquire from REALLY competent sources.
0 x

Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 20/12/20, 08:46

please confirm that we are in the first case, Janic : Mrgreen: But it's not worth adding, everyone has already noticed I think.
and once again your immense immodesty makes you take you for everyone in question.
This is exactly what you say: there are no answers to be given when the individual prefers to tell lies rather than to seek information from REALLY competent sources.
Ah, ah, ah! Everyone had noticed your refusal to get information from really competent sources, they!
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 20/12/20, 09:10

Janic wrote:Ah, ah, ah! Everyone had noticed your refusal to get information from really competent sources, they!

It's not that I refuse, it's that my modest intellectual capacities make me fear not knowing how to properly discern in advance which sources are really competent or which are not, so I am reduced to going. see all the sources indicated to me and make the comparison afterwards. So I NEVER refuse to go and consult the sources that I am told.

This is precisely the reason why I am asking you for your sources, so that they are represented in the sample. And as I replied to Obamot, there are two kinds of people: those who give their sources, and those who don't give them by insulting people instead. Everyone can then choose in which category they fit, you have made your choice, and I record it.
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "