here I am opening this thread to see if you have any ideas of what it would have taken to fight the covid epidemic in a more satisfactory way, if that is possible. It could also serve as a plan against the next one
Among the possible scenarios;
* do what the government has done, tighten the screw when things go badly and loosen them when they go better, based on the occupancy rate of the sheave beds.
* do not take any measure of freedom-killing confinement, it will stop by itself
* do not take any measure of freedom-killing confinement but widely encourage the use of drugs such as HCQ + AZT.
I give you my proposal: plan for the strictest possible confinements (closure of all educational establishments, restaurants, shows), but for limited periods and planned well in advance (like 15 days every 2 months). ), to break the chains of contamination, while letting an activity take place between confinements, by making it possible to organize oneself (plan visits to family, birthdays, shows etc ... - with of course health rules half-gauge type and wearing a mask), which would have allowed all sectors of activity to continue, but by controlling the epidemic (it could have taken place for example at the end of August or beginning of September by postponing the start of the school year a little, then before the November holidays, then after New Year's Day).
If we look at the perspective of future epidemics, it unfortunately seems clear that if the fight against covid19 by the vaccine strategy proves to be effective, the attenuation or elimination of the current consequences will lead to objectively encouraging the causes and therefore the occurrence of future epidemics.
- Econologue expert
- posts: 2447
- Registration: 21/11/04, 06:05
- Location: The 07170 Lavilledieu viaduct
- x 49
Concerning the measures of the health system
A change from 5000 to 15000 would roughly just revert to Germany's equipment rate.
that would make 150 beds per department, which could also be used for something other than COVID. With the staff that goes with it, that goes without saying. Unmanned tanks are useless.
BUT, this is only one element of the struggle among a "strategic arsenal"
1) PREVENTIVE: city medicine must call together all its patients, preferably those they know as fragile, for a blood test and supplements that strengthen the immune system (zinc, vitamins, etc.)
2) PROPHYLAXIS: countries like India use small doses of hydroxychloroquine for prophylaxis
3) EARLY TREATMENT: multiple antibio-antiparasitic combinations have demonstrated the reduction of viral loads, the people thus treated thus not going to clutter the beds of sheaves. Continue research on these subjects.
4) EARLY TREATMENT bis: for those who are infected and whose case is worsening, monitoring of oxygen in the blood, small portable respiratory assistance at home. There are "connected watches" which can transmit the oxygen level of the blood to the doctors, and therefore transfer the patient to the hospital if necessary at the right time.
5) HEAVY TREATMENT: anti-coagulants, immunomodulators, then bed of sheaves, I will not come back to it.
6) VACCINATION: must not be alpha and omega, especially since no vaccine has been produced in France, the country of Pasteur; moreover not to rush things on the vaccination. Between the undesirable effects and the lack of efficacy on the variants, it is clear that it is a slippery slope.
Regarding societal measures:
1) requisition hotels (or others) to isolate patients detected COVID + and monitor their condition
2) close the borders to COVID patients, where to direct them to isolation centers
3) reasonable barrier measures: as soon as people are within 1-2m, wearing a mask, hydro gel + customer gauges / m² in places open to the public
4) in the event of an epidemic peak: targeted containment ; the "young" population is hardly a victim of COVID. It's the people with co-morbidities and age that need to be isolated, NOT the entire population.
Regarding industrial measures
Give back a strike force to our R&D + production of medical equipment IN FRANCE. We must have an autarky on the usual equipment and drugs (masks for example) and also more specific things (research on drugs, production, vaccination)
In short, just about everything Macron and his government did not do.
- Econologue expert
- posts: 7442
- Registration: 17/03/14, 23:42
- Location: picardie
- x 598
- Contact :
With an authoritarian government, China has shown that it is managing very well by sealing off the area where it has the slightest suspicion of cases, which is impossible with us.
ABC2019 wrote:do not take any measure of freedom-killing confinement but widely encourage the use of drugs such as HCQ + AZT.
False https://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/han ... sAllowed=yRemundo wrote:EARLY TREATMENT: multiple antibio-antiparasitic combinations have shown reduction in viral loads, so people treated will not clutter up the sheaves.
- oms.gif (41.09 KiB) Viewed 422 times
After the fact, it is always easy to say how it should have been done, but it must be recognized that this is, even now, an unprecedented situation.
All pandemics are unprecedented (by definition) and the general recommendations are still the same and well known for a long time (even if rarely correctly applied in the past).
NB: we are not yet "after the fact" and many unknowns remain as to the evolution of the current pandemic, in particular with regard to the vaccination strategy.
- Econologue expert
- posts: 15785
- Registration: 22/08/09, 22:38
- Location: regio genevesis
- x 1154
- by asking a question, but giving an answer immediately?
- while ABC and its supporters, have continued to lead for a year, all promising ways out of this health crisis, which was criminal behavior.
- whereas ABC knows very well that he and his supporters will continue this work of undermining for which they should all have been bamis.
- while his answer is even stricter measures, which we know have already killed 10 times more than the covid ...
- while it is useless, since it suffices to go and see what we are doing with our neighbors who have not had excess mortality ...!
- while there is not even a vaccination strategy, since the goal has been to avoid it so that we cannot measure its effects!
- while we all know that this is not a health issue, there are some very good experts, but POLITICS ...!
List “Funny”: ABC2019, Izentrop, Pedrodelavega, Sicetaitsimple.
To this day, we only hear them on the merdias and that is only worth it as long as they are lost themselves.Not being an expert in such a complex issue, I would have found specialists in the fields concerned, would have asked their opinion, and would have listened to them.
So before, knowing no more; what would that have changed?
Obamot wrote:Why start such a thread:
ABC2019 launches a thread where it already has answers to place, and especially to argue, to make its interlocutors talk, and to look for them with great blows of dialectics and messages by the dozen.
from the outset there is a complacency towards the government in its message.
and a subtle rant about the treatments.
It is because he gets up early, the gentleman, it works him ...
Users browsing this forum : No registered users and 19 guests