PhoneGate, the investigation into a global health scandal

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

PhoneGate, the investigation into a global health scandal

by gegyx » 08/12/21, 00:09

A serious investigation by Marc Arazi which reveals the reality of cell phone thresholds.
The connivance of the states, of the EU with the industrialists to institute state lies.
At the expense of non-health information leading to deaths.

And strangely a lack of understanding in front of the attitude of the leaders in front of so many lies and unspoken.
Exactly what is happening now with forced vaccination and always with the same "toxic" behind!

In the meantime, keep your phone away from your body and in a bag or satchel if you need to carry it.
Use Airtube earbuds https://www.xn--namast-gva.fr/525-kit-m ... om-a1.html

==>
https://www.nexus.fr/video/entretien/phonegate-scandale/
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: PhoneGate, the investigation into a global health scandal

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 08/12/21, 00:17

(I have a vague feeling that the Smurf is going to morfle ...) 8)
0 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 08/12/21, 17:50

And that surprises you ?! : Lol: : Shock: :(
In any case, for vaccines it is nickel and transparent. : Mrgreen:
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 18/12/21, 22:48

Of course it is better not to use 'Bluetooth' headsets if you want to reduce the radiation.

For the dangerousness of standard wired headphones, I don't know, I have no data to compare them to this kit.
But the little extra 'Bluetooth' speakers are not glued to our ears ...! Anyway, the bandwidth is low, I've never been convinced by this Apple standard, yet another shit from the Cupertino company ...

When I think of the “old” loudspeakers from hi-fi systems, compared to these mini headphones nowadays, it must have shone a lot more in the room, right?
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "