Aurélien Barrau: faced with the ecological disaster, you have to be radical?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Aurélien Barrau: faced with the ecological disaster, you have to be radical?

by humus » 01/06/21, 19:36

Scientific conference, astronomy, astrophysics, ecological.

"Faced with the ecological catastrophe, does not being radical still make sense?"

Aurélien Barrau (born May 19, 1973 in Neuilly-sur-Seine) is a French astrophysicist specializing in general relativity, black hole physics and cosmology. He is director of the Grenoble-Alpes Theoretical Physics Center and works at the Grenoble Subatomic Physics and Cosmology Laboratory (LPSC) within the scientific polygon. He is also a professor at the University of Grenoble-Alpes.

Lecture by Aurélien Barrau in front of polytechnique.
Excellent summary of the situation, bravo Mr Barrau!
Last edited by humus the 01 / 06 / 21, 19: 48, 1 edited once.
1 x
Christophe

Re: Aurélien Barrau faced with the ecological disaster, do you have to be radical?

by Christophe » 01/06/21, 19:47

I modified the title and the presentation ... There is an error in the youtube title, no? RadicalE ?

Unless there are only green women? : Cheesy:

ps: he is no longer in government?
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Aurélien Barrau faced with the ecological disaster, do you have to be radical?

by Ahmed » 01/06/21, 22:19

To hear his words, it seems that his ideas have evolved significantly and that he clearly rejects his previous institutional and formalist approaches ... To be followed with interest, then.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 02/06/21, 07:13

I can't last more than 5 minutes, sorry ... can someone who agrees with him summarize in a few lines the gist of his message and what he proposes to do?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 02/06/21, 09:47

ABC2019 wrote:I can't last more than 5 minutes, sorry ... can someone who agrees with him summarize in a few lines the gist of his message and what he proposes to do?

Why do it since you're not interested in it?
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/06/21, 10:31

ABC2019 wrote:I can't last more than 5 minutes, sorry ... can someone who agrees with him summarize in a few lines the gist of his message and what he proposes to do?

Rooohhh sometimes you have to put a little bit of your own to evolve in life ... When you were at school I doubt that you were passionate about all the lessons!

For example, the 3h30 of De Viliers bin it's been 2h30 that I force myself! : Cheesy: He says interesting things (solitary solidarity society, globalized elites, great reset, cancel culture, digitization of the deep inside ...) but a lot of bullshit too ... so you have to listen to everything to take 1 good thing between 3 bullshit ... it's Pareto Politics * what!

For example, the part on homosexuals is mind-blowing in 2021 ...Gay people? Beggars? Disgusting !! could be the title of his next book!

society-and-philosophy / neo-totalitarianism-under-the-cover-of-scary-antiracism-t16488-640.html # p448297

* Barrau maybe it's the same ... Don't you think so?
2 x
Remundo

Re: Aurélien Barrau: faced with the ecological disaster, you have to be radical?

by Remundo » 02/06/21, 11:01

Mr Barrau's speech is a "radical disruptive" speech which aims to stop pollution and destruction of the environment.

A very long introduction attacks the "zelites" from the "grandes écoles" deemed too conformist, even corrupt and reproducing class inequalities and also the overexploitation of our resources for profit.
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 02/06/21, 12:04

humus wrote:

Why do it since you're not interested in it?

to find out if it's worth listening to!
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Aurélien Barrau: faced with the ecological disaster, you have to be radical?

by ABC2019 » 02/06/21, 12:05

Remundo wrote:Mr Barrau's speech is a "radical disruptive" speech which aims to stop pollution and destruction of the environment.

A very long introduction attacks the "zelites" from the "grandes écoles" deemed too conformist, even corrupt and reproducing class inequalities and also the overexploitation of our resources for profit.

aren't they a bit masochistic to invite him? : Mrgreen:

so he proposes to do what concretely?
0 x

Remundo

by Remundo » 02/06/21, 13:00

surely not what you recommend.
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "