Zero waste interior organization and enhancement

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
ACC
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Zero waste interior organization and enhancement

by ACC » 24/09/21, 17:43

Hello,

I registered on this forum because very sensitive to the environment, ecology, nature and its preservation, a few months ago I launched an activity in the organization and enhancement of interiors through zero waste.
On the one hand, it is about lightening, sorting, decluttering interiors to return to the essentials, to the useful at home and in the workplace. It is also a question of enhancing and embellishing spaces with what is already there and / or if necessary by calling on recycling centers and resource centers.
The objectives of my concept are both to make people aware of zero waste, to deconsumption, to find the right harmony between the beautiful and the useful in interiors, but also to offer services that contribute to the well-being in its personal and professional environment, which are accessible to all.
For the more curious, my website: http://www.harmony-organisationdinterieur.com or on Google by typing HarmÔny.

So much for this sharing of my activity.
Do not hesitate to give me your opinions, your suggestions!

Have a nice weekend everyone,

Anne-Claire, founder of HarmÔny
1 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "