Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

Re: The CONS of Coronavirus

View Christophe » 20/07/20, 16:12

That life is linked to income is not new to anyone!
What is, according to your previous graph, is the link with excess mortality from Covid 19.

So I would like the exact source of your FIRST GRAPHIC ... graphic which doesn't even have a legend ??
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View Obamot » 20/07/20, 16:17

The subject has slipped :) I was just giving a case ... to answer this:

Or rather ... Pay Mother Nature her donation made up of seniors and fragile people...

... and the fact that inequalities will count: but I never made the shortcut you are presenting? Osa?

Except for children (several times before ... but not in relation to income, even if it is implied)
I put the 2 links on UNICEF, above.
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View Adrien (ex-nico239) » 23/07/20, 01:28

How to do?

Can you hide your face in a public place?

No, it is forbidden to hide or completely cover your face in a public place: public thoroughfare and places open to the public or assigned to a public service. The law provides for penalties for this offense.

Possible sanctions:

Fine of 150 € maximum
And / or a citizenship course at his own expense
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View GuyGadebois » 23/07/20, 01:29

Transparent masks. Go for it, there's money to be made!
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Christophe

View Christophe » 23/07/20, 11:35

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:How to do?

Can you hide your face in a public place?

No, it is forbidden to hide or completely cover your face in a public place: public thoroughfare and places open to the public or assigned to a public service. The law provides for penalties for this offense.

Possible sanctions:

Fine of 150 € maximum
And / or a citizenship course at his own expense

Ah ah ah good pick ... but you're kidding is that it?

And what minimum fine? Because at 150 Vs 135 the financial calculation is quickly done!

Well the situation is exceptional all the same, note that in normal times this law does not apply to Islamic veils ...
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View ABC2019 » 23/07/20, 11:45

Christophe wrote:Ah ah ah good pick ... but you're kidding is that it?

he just forgot the last sentence ... : Mrgreen:
The law provides for penalties for this offense. The penalties are heavier for someone who forces another person to hide their face. But there are exceptions.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

View Christophe » 23/07/20, 13:33

Yes the cultural exception? In operation for 30 years? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View Obamot » 23/07/20, 13:58

ABC2019 wrote:[
The law provides for penalties for this offense. The penalties are heavier for someone who forces another person to hide their face. But there are exceptions.

Do you wear the Islamic veil or are you just quinophobic? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View Macro » 23/07/20, 14:02

Obamot wrote:The subject has slipped :) I was just giving a case ... to answer this:

Or rather ... Pay Mother Nature her donation made up of seniors and fragile people...

... and the fact that inequalities will count: but I never made the shortcut you are presenting? Osa?

Except for children (several times before ... but not in relation to income, even if it is implied)
I put the 2 links on UNICEF, above.

Indeed ... Once again I was only concerned with what I see and hear in my close entourage .... Did not go to see what is happening in India or in Africa .... For one because that I have neither the desire nor the means to go there to see ... Two the statistics of the journalist associations .... Are always in the sense of their political or financial orientation ... believe more ....

As an alcoholic: 17% of road accidents are caused by guys who have been drinking alcohol .... so 83% of accidents are caused by guys on an empty stomach .... more dangerous????

How to reduce the risk of having a bomb on your plane .... by loading your own bomb on it .... well yes ... There is a one in a million chance of having a bomb on a plane. ... and about a 1 in 10 billion chance of having 2 : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Take revenge with your success. punished with your absence. Kill with your silence. Win with your joy of living
Christophe

View Christophe » 23/07/20, 14:18

I can't believe it ... there is really human garbage everywhere ...

0 x