The benefits of homeopathy and food and other alternatives.

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 29082
Registration: 22/08/09, 22:38
Location: regio genevesis
x 5717

Re: The benefits of homeopathy and food and other alternatives.

View Obamot » 19/07/20, 15:44

But no, lemon juice combined with physical exercise is an alkalizer ...

Something else that will work in the long term: potatoes are deacidifying (as well as all root vegetables). And eat the salad rather at noon and vegetables or soups cooked in the evening ... No meat products in the evening ....

Finally I say that I say nothing, you have already studied the subject, so continue to do what works well for you ...!
0 x
User avatar
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 6532
Registration: 24/07/19, 17:58
Location: 04
x 982

Re: The benefits of homeopathy and food and other alternatives.

View GuyGadebois » 19/07/20, 15:54

Obamot wrote:But no, lemon juice combined with physical exercise is an alkalizer ...

I'm looking to acidify my stomach, not alkalize it. It is because as we age we manufacture less acid that the lifts occur frequently.

Doctor Jonathan Wright, in his book Why Stomach Acid Is Good for You, explains that 90% of his patients with reflux are under conditions of hypochlorhydria (rate acid too low).

https://www.altheaprovence.com/reflux-gastrique/
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 29082
Registration: 22/08/09, 22:38
Location: regio genevesis
x 5717

Re: The benefits of homeopathy and food and other alternatives.

View Obamot » 19/07/20, 17:00

Sorry i understood the reverse : Oops:

There I do not know, thank you for teaching me, I have never heard this type of case.
Last edited by Obamot the 19 / 07 / 20, 17: 08, 2 edited once.
0 x
User avatar
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 6532
Registration: 24/07/19, 17:58
Location: 04
x 982

Re: The benefits of homeopathy and food and other alternatives.

View GuyGadebois » 19/07/20, 17:06

Obamot wrote:Sorry i understood the reverse : Oops:

There I do not know, thank you for teaching me, I have never heard this type of case.

And yes, I had always believed the opposite. I took baking soda, omeprazole, gaviscon / maalox to lower my acidity level without achieving a satisfactory result because the stomach sphincter did not close, and the products "lining" with seaweed derivatives masked the effects of the lifts. Since doing the opposite, I have improved my quality of life remarkably and removed all of these products for good. Like what... : Cheesy:
1 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 29082
Registration: 22/08/09, 22:38
Location: regio genevesis
x 5717

Re: The benefits of homeopathy and food and other alternatives.

View Obamot » 19/07/20, 17:08

Anyway, apple cider vinegar is recommended for the gut microbiota, so don't worry if it's organic.
0 x
User avatar
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 6532
Registration: 24/07/19, 17:58
Location: 04
x 982

Re: The benefits of homeopathy and food and other alternatives.

View GuyGadebois » 19/07/20, 17:23

Obamot wrote:Anyway, apple cider vinegar is recommended for the gut microbiota, so don't worry if it's organic.

I will add by way of precision which will please the Nazététicians that I had a hiatal hernia (diagnosed in hospital) which did not help matters and that an osteopath removed me definitively in two stages-three movements (literally) . : Mrgreen:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 19272
Registration: 29/10/10, 13:27
Location: bourgogne
x 3538

Re: The benefits of homeopathy and food and other alternatives.

View Janic » 21/11/20, 19:53

ABC2019 »21/11/20, 19:30
janic wrote: but no sailor will manage to fly a ship (otherwise it would be known!) Because each job has its own specific criteria applied to its specialty.
Idem A vs H!
if it was just the problem that they are not the same specialty, then explain to me why a shipbuilder would not also challenge the scientificity of aeronautics, or why the different specialties of A. would not also dispute between them?
in other words, you and the mechanics do not mix well because obviously you speak in a vacuum. [*] But it's just a matter of habit! A shipbuilder would not go down such a road without being ridiculed by the two professions and its professionals.
the fact that this is not the case proves that your explanation is surely not correct.
yet another self-expert opinion who knows nothing about it. The meaning of the ridiculous does not even occur to you!
Besides, speaking of "A." as a whole, it's good that you admit that the different specialties of medicine A. have a common characteristic that H. does not have, and that therefore it goes beyond the problem of simply being different specialties.
In addition to that, he advances from the Palisades. All general practitioners in A come out of universities A where this training is ONLY taught, as ships leave shipyards. But not the planes, don't you know? Except that in addition, the H who are necessarily graduates in A, receive additional training in specialty H, in some universities, like others in surgery or oncology.
So they know what are the double specificities unlike the ill-informed who believe that the H are not competent doctors!

[*] the empty con 19! : Cheesy:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 10151
Registration: 31/10/16, 18:51
Location: Lower Normandy
x 2873

Re: The benefits of homeopathy and food and other alternatives.

View sicetaitsimple » 21/11/20, 19:59

Grandpa, rest ...
You post anywhere.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 12927
Registration: 29/12/19, 11:58
x 1008

Re: The benefits of homeopathy and food and other alternatives.

View ABC2019 » 21/11/20, 20:07

Janic wrote:ABC2019 »21/11/20, 19:30
janic wrote: but no sailor will manage to fly a ship (otherwise it would be known!) Because each job has its own specific criteria applied to its specialty.
Idem A vs H!
if it was just the problem that they are not the same specialty, then explain to me why a shipbuilder would not also challenge the scientificity of aeronautics, or why the different specialties of A. would not also dispute between them?
in other words, you and the mechanics do not mix well because obviously you speak in a vacuum. [*] But it's just a matter of habit! A shipbuilder would not go down such a road without being ridiculed by [b] [u] the two professions and his professionals.

that's not why he would dispute the scientificity of aeronautics. And it is not because a radiologist would not embark on an open heart operation that one would dispute the scientificity of the other, and vice versa. Recognizing the scientific nature of a discipline has nothing to do with being a specialist, there are lots of sciences that I respect without being a specialist. Your arguments are totally fucked up.

Except that in addition, the H who are necessarily graduates in A, receive additional training in specialty H, in some universities, like others in surgery or oncology.
So they know what are the double specificities unlike the ill-informed who believe that the H are not competent doctors!

and then, cardiologists do not study neurology and that is not to say that they dispute the scientificity, your argument is completely null once again.

Obviously you do not understand what the scientific process is, and therefore you cannot understand what problem the H. Why keep discussing what is clearly beyond you?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 29082
Registration: 22/08/09, 22:38
Location: regio genevesis
x 5717

Re: The benefits of homeopathy and food and other alternatives.

View Obamot » 21/11/20, 20:13

I re-read his sentence, what Janic said is very understandable. You still go west ABC2019, you row ... :)
sicetaitsimple wrote:Grandpa, rest ...
You post anywhere.

Should we take this as your expert opinion? Or is that a fancy rhyme?

Give up as an expert, start the song Image
0 x

 


  • Similar topics
    Replies
    views
    Last message

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "

Who is online ?

Users browsing this forum : No registered users and 125 guests