Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazardsFrance is one of the worst European pupils in terms of vaccination.

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: France is one of the worst European pupils in terms of vaccination.

Unread Messageby izentrop » 15/12/18, 00:31

To counter misinformation and fake news circulating on the web, we must stop teaching parents who are reluctant to vaccinate their offspring.

"The very first thing to tell them is that they are good parents," says Tara Hills. To vaccinate your children is a big decision. Reluctant parents are right to want to be sure of it. They should be encouraged to ask questions to verify the credibility of their sources of information. "

... initially, Tara Hills had no problem with vaccination. It was after the arrival of his 4e that doubts arose, fueled by rumors peddled on social media. The vaccines would make them sick, they would give autism, the public health authorities would be in the pay of a conspiracy fomented by the pharmaceutical companies to pocket billions ...

The public health experts may have shouted, to repeat that medical vaccines are safe, they have done away with serious diseases such as polio, diphtheria, smallpox ... nothing works. Doubt had intruded into Tara Hills's mind. "I said to myself: there is no smoke without fire. These stories must have a background of truth ... "

For seven years, she will stop vaccinating her children. Until 2015, she meets through a friend of Leslie Waghorn, a public health expert who blogs on immunization. Ms. Waghorn is interested ... in the way parents decide to vaccinate their children or not.

Right away Tara finds that Leslie's approach is different. She does not try to make her morals, or even to convince her. "The first thing Leslie told me, Tara says, is that I was a good mother. That my questions were legitimate. What a relief ! With the other provaccines, I constantly felt that I needed to defend my integrity and my intelligence ... "

Encouraged by Leslie, Tara does her own research. And quickly finds, by itself, that the scientific evidence is largely in favor of vaccination. Reassured, she began to approach her doctor to vaccinate her children as soon as possible. Too late, they had caught whooping cough. https://www.ledroit.com/chroniques/patr ... c1d032c56d
0 x
"The details make perfection and perfection is not a detail" Leonardo da Vinci

Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Janic » 15/12/18, 10:03

The article to dream in the cottages! Whew, we escaped beautiful!
Skeptics of vaccination
CHRONICLE / Many parents who are skeptical about vaccination will be remembered in the story of Tara Hills, an Ottawa mother who refused immunize his children for fear of making them sick.
Already the author of this article should know that vaccinated is not synonymous with immune ! It could be in some cases and not in others. At the time of the BCG, reactions were not reacting precisely, therefore no antibodies, even after the reaction and these refractory were not excluded from the families, the society of children as in school (the Minister in place makes his pressure game by suggesting that unvaccinated, [*] puts the lives of others in danger and therefore we must exclude unvaccinated children.This speech is stupid because children at risk, so can not not be vaccinated, are admitted to schools).
It was so for 7 years until someone agreed to patiently and unreservedly answer all the questions of the young mother about vaccination.

It is the law that imposes it, the doctor has the obligation to inform on ALL the drugs proposed (imposed!) to the patient and better to the healthy ones.
The irony of history? The day Tara Hills decided to vaccinate her offspring was to realize that all her children - she already had 7 at the time - caught whooping cough. A disease that has practically disappeared nowadays ... precisely because of massive vaccination campaigns.
Ouarf! So they never consult global statistics?
Pertussis, a disease that most children did to build their immune system for the duration of their lives, not for just a few years.
http://initiativecitoyenne.be/2016/03/d ... rtout.html
http://initiativecitoyenne.be/article-c ... 10981.html
https://www.inserm.fr/information-en-sa ... coqueluche
https://www.rts.ch/info/suisse/8891817- ... inees.html
The story, which made the headlines in 2015, ended well. After antibiotic treatment and 5 quarantine days at home, the children recovered.

So, they rediscover what all the toubibs of previous centuries did: quarantine and without antibiotics.
But parents feared the worst. Pertussis, at the most critical stage of the disease, gives terrible coughs. When your son 10 month tears his throat coughing, your parent's heart twists on all sides, told me Tara Hills.

And when the child chokes and dies AFTER a vaccineit's a lot worse because he will never recover, nor the parents either. This is the story of all the parents whose children have been victims of unnecessary and dangerous vaccinations.
Tara now has 9 kids - yes, it's a full-time job, she confirms. All vaccinated. She learned from this episode. Lessons that she shared with Canadian public health experts on Tuesday at a major immunization conference in Ottawa.
The public health vaccinators are like the pronucléaries, or the proglyphosate, they will not deny what is the main thing of their job, protect and promote the economy, the business.
His message?
To counter misinformation and fake news circulating on the web, we must stop teaching parents who are reluctant to vaccinate their offspring.

Le good message! :
To counter misinformation and fake news circulating on the web, we must stop doing guilty parents who are reluctant to vaccinate their offspring.

"The very first thing to tell them is that they are good parents," says Tara Hills. To vaccinate your children is a big decision. Reluctant parents are right to want to be sure of it. They should be encouraged to ask questions to verify the credibility of their sources of information.
»
Bravo! It is enough to really apply it, to start with themselves: to really learn and not just to repeat what the labs have told them, without the checks applicable to ALL medicines, but to which the vaccines are exempted.
Tara Hills speaks from experience.
Because initially, Tara Hills had no problem with vaccination. It was after the arrival of his 4e that doubts arose, fueled by rumors peddled on social media. The vaccines would make them sick, they would give autism, the public health authorities would be in the pay of a conspiracy fomented by the pharmaceutical companies to pocket billions ...

Like what the media do not say that bullshit, especially as these sources are the fact of high level scientists, recognized by the profession and experts like Pr Exley on the aluminum vaccines and therefore autism.
The public health experts may be shouting, repeating that medical vaccines are safe, they have removed serious diseases like polio, diphtheria, smallpox… nothing works. Doubt had intruded into Tara Hills's mind. "I said to myself: there is no smoke without fire. These stories must have a background of truth ...
»
If it's not fakenews what will it be? Despite the WHO report on the eradication of smallpox, by isolation of patients and not by dangerous vaccines that have not worked most of the time, this fake news continues its merry way by feeding the fantasies of smallpox. vaccinalist toubibs ... nothing works!
For seven years, she will stop vaccinating her children. Until she meets 2015 through a friend of Leslie Waghorn, a public health expert who keeps a blog about immunization. Ms. Waghorn is interested ... in the way parents decide to vaccinate their children or not.

Everything is here ! A brave lady confronted with ... an expert in public health (just that, or rather an expert in conditioning, impressing the good people who do not know the subject, no more to be against than to be for !)
Right away Tara finds that Leslie's approach is different. She does not try to make her morals, or even to convince her. "The first thing Leslie told me, Tara says, is that I was a good mother. That my questions were legitimate. What a relief ! With the other provaccines, I constantly felt that I needed to defend my integrity and my intelligence ... "

That's it, it should always be so. No pressure, especially no constraint (sorry, the minister just did the opposite under the pretext that constraint de facto leads to membership ... freely consented !) Like Nazism! I want my Godwin point!
Encouraged by Leslie, Tara does her own research. And quickly finds, by itself, that scientific evidence is largely in favor of vaccination. Reassured, she began to approach her doctor to vaccinate her children as soon as possible. Too late, they had caught whooping cough.

Vouaouhhh! It's beautiful, it's great, it's beautiful! Where could she have the scientific proof of what has never been proven ... scientifically, precisely! We want proofs, we want proofs, we want proofs !!!!
As friends, Tara and Leslie want their story to make public health experts think. Tara remembers the day she announced to her family doctor her decision not to vaccinate her children. He had just nodded. "At the time, I was happy that he respected my decision. With hindsight, I would have preferred him to open a dialogue with me. Let him tell me about my fears ... "

And yes, the dialogue there is only that!

For the anecdote, always!
During another visit of the doctor of the work, a medic, same thing as his colleague on the vaccines and unusual thing, it begins his speech well prowled on the benefits, the safety, etc .. I propose to him therefore some books analyzing These statements make it clear that everything that is written there comes from official sources.
All the better, she tells me, I have a friend who works at the Institut Pasteur (not yet eaten by Mérieux, its main competitor,) and who will tell me all that is false in these works? Good, I answer him, and if he is right I change my mind.
Some time later, during a new meeting, I ask him: » have you read these books? Yes, but I'm not convinced! So you checked with the Pasteur Institute! No ! Why then ! I did not have time! Beautiful argument that emphasizes that his profession has so distorted that she refuses to control statements that, on the contrary, could have strengthened his determination. But as she confessed, all the references came from recognized medical authorities in France and around the world and even if it troubled her, it was not enough to make him change his mind. "
In other words she wanted to believe in the official discourse referring to researchers and professionals selected for their position for, but refused the same qualified for their opposite position. So it does not have anything scientificthey are just opinions and choices.

[*] in the official discourse (which constantly changes according to the wind of successive ministers) do not produce antibodies is considered to be unvaccinated ... they confuse with non-immune, but they are not to a semantic confusion close!

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coqueluche
For the little curious, this article of Wikipedia which is not antivaxx shows well that: "Pertussis vaccination was developed in the United States in the 1940 years [ref. necessary]. In France, the first pertussis vaccine was introduced in 1959 (Vaxicoq) and vaccination became widespread Starting from 1966 "
and what do we see on the chart? That the descending curve was largely tumbled in 1959 and that it continues its descent in 1966, and statistically the curve did not fall sharply with the vaccination.

0 x
"We do science with facts, as is a house with stones, but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a heap of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" Exnihiloest
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Janic » 15/12/18, 15:00

at least
answer further about the glyphosate and so postponed here to avoid going out of the subject

you say that if we do the accounts, science does not have a positive balance, count all the people dead because of certain diseases and oppose there the number of deaths by vaccination and you will see in what sense the balance will lean, the first factor of population increase is the advance of science, if science was so harmful why are we more than 6 billion?

And it left for a ride!

You use two distinct elements to make it one and the same.
When I say that science does not have a positive balance sheet, I did not say it so I quote: "This" science "whose main role is to observe, to understand, this extraordinary world that surrounds us, has turned into a machine to financialize and thus make profitable, the technical and human resources available (....) »
I wrote "science" in quotation marks which does not question the scientific research that is to observe, etc ... and therefore this science (which is recommended by all who use this term to justify its use for technocratic purposes and financial, this hijacking finally) was simply misguided and its overall balance sheet is actually not positive.
Japanese generals have admitted that the number of deaths of both bombs (which led to the immediate cessation of the conflict) is much lower than it would have been if the conflict had lasted, so in the end, as atrocious as that may these 2 bombs have saved lives, is it positive or negative? by retaining only the part that interests us, we reduce its field of vision.

This is indeed the case, the field of vision is often reduced to immediate, utilitarian results, not on a long term that we ignore most of the time and can be over a much longer time, 2, 3 generations human or even much more. It's called the revenge that has resulted in an economic war, which has made and continues to make, lots of victims now!
Certainly there would probably have been more deaths in classical warfare, but what differs here it is the massacre of the civilian population: women, children, animals, vegetation by a nation that recommends itself precisely its "superior" civilization [*]
now religion is resurfacing, so to bring down this all-powerful science, we must create doubt, and the old methods are always recipe, the belief having no need of evidence it can afford a I think, then a I believe, then a I am convinced to finish by one you see

Science with a big S has always been a spiritual goal over the centuries. But religions are systems, not references, any more than an atheistic discourse is the reference of la Science, either. Between a one-eyed eye and a one-eyed left eye: where is the difference? About vaccines you align well on your formulation: "the belief (in the vaccination) having no need of evidence, she can afford a I think, then a I believe, then a I am convinced to finish with a you see" you see! : Cheesy: Marisol Touraine (who does not know anything about it) said: "vaccination is not discussed"dogma side difficult to do better and his next is worse.
what do we ask medicine (a science taken at random) currently to cure more and more patients, you talk about vaccination, yes, vaccines make victims[*], but they avoid how many deaths,

Precisely, give concrete figures, not presuppositions. There are official statistics since the nineteenth century sufficient to make comparisons for France (since we live there) and the rest of the world.
you make the choice not to vaccinate yourself and you become a healthy carrier and you spread an illness, you make a personal choice but which engages the others, so for me it is to show egocentrism,

I demonstrated, numbers in hand, that this notion of propagation was wrong and unverified in the real world, not in labs!
Exple the H1N1, the H5N1 who laughed, yellow, the whole of France and that endures with the others!

ECOCENTRISM, subst. masc.
Psychol. and LANG. TAME. Deformation of the self, involuntary and unconscious, consisting in considering the point of view or the interest of others only from one's own

It's weird I think the impression that it was precisely the opposite of what you say.
The current interest would not it be the one industries producers, vaccines, diapers or even paper clips, no matter the product in question?
I was one of those sheep who say to all that wolves overthrow and life has decided otherwise by rethinking most of the dogmas that are only for the benefit of the wolves. (Read the wolf and the lamb of the fountain!)
From then on I became selfish, not egocentric, thinking first to those for whom I have the responsibility to know me, my family, my friends and relations by placing them in front of the reality of the phenomenon and not to swallow all the beautiful reassuring speeches of those who live on them ... well, very well even. (24% of Sanofi's net profits distributed to shareholders exclusively).
in some countries vaccination save lives every dayis it also necessary to question it, to fight against the medical lobby?
Be precise! Which countries: what numbers before and after! Official organizations keep statistics (our main reference) with comparison between vaccinated and unvaccinated, otherwise it is cramming. Where are the numbers?
Take the polio epidemic where the specific paralysis of this disease is referred to another paralysis following the vaccines that is PFA. Move a situation from left to right: where is the benefit, the real profit? See also the growing number of cancers, autism (cold diseases) and other autoimmune diseases replacing eruptive diseases (fevers diseases)

So still confusion! Fear and emotion are not good counselors. The pro-sciences are constantly recommending it, but humanly they react according to their emotions and the stuffing of skull that accompanies their fears, as you do (it's not a reproach, nor an accusation, me so I believed naively)
So good scientist brings INCONTESTABLE evidence, not presuppositions, even lies that serve to reassure the frightened populations and whose fear is carefully maintained and there, only there, by the vaccination lobbies (not medical because all the doctors are not fans of these vaccinations while practicing their job which uses the products of big pharma)

[*] the minister in place, official voice, says no! Who does one believe?
0 x
"We do science with facts, as is a house with stones, but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a heap of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby izentrop » 16/12/18, 02:29

Pinned by AFIS - French Association for Scientific Information
AFIS - French Association for Scientific Information
6 months ago (modified)
For those who would like to jump directly to the parts that deal with aluminum:
1: 03: 05 General Information on Vaccine Aluminum
1: 30: 45 Further information and (temporary) conclusion on the use of aluminum in vaccines
For further :

On infectious diseases and vaccines
https://www.mesvaccins.net/
http://www.vaccination-info-service.fr/
http://www.who.int/

To understand the controversies
http://rougeole-epidemiologie.overblog.com
http://lepharmachien.com/
http://chevrepensante.fr/
http://www.pearltrees.com/monderiant/va ... 97946#l285

In videos
A Little Pointed https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj2sb4 ... pW-1AQ6Qhw
Asclepius https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDqEtt ... eC05HRPPDQ
Mental Hygiene https://www.youtube.com/user/fauxsceptique
The Tronche in Bias https://www.youtube.com/user/TroncheEnBiais
The statistic explained to my cat https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWty1t ... Sp5GVGteaA
Video about the polio vaccine

Various sources used for this conference:

On the different vaccines and their functioning:
http://lepharmachien.com/
https://www.mesvaccins.net/
http://www.who.int/immunization/documen ... nology.pdf

On the manufacture and control of vaccines:
http://www.vaccination-info-service.fr/ ... s#section5
http://www.sanofipasteur.ca/ckfinder/us ... /Pages.pdf

Smallpox:
https://www.cdc.gov/smallpox/pdfs/small ... on-map.pdf

Tetanus:
http://www.vaccination-info-service.fr/ ... ns/Tetanos
http://invs.santepubliquefrance.fr/

Measles:
http://invs.santepubliquefrance.fr/Doss ... -aout-2017
http://opac.invs.sante.fr/doc_num.php?explnum_id=5900
http://sas.santepubliquefrance.fr/SASSt ... le/accueil
General Non-specific Morbidity is Reduced After Vaccination Within the Third Month of Life - the Greifswald Study S. Otto *, B. Mahner, I. Kadow, JF Beck, SKW Wiersbitzky and R. Bruns. Journal of Infection (2000) 41, 172-175 doi: 10.1053 / jinf.2000.0718, available online at http://www.idealibrary.com
Michael J. Mina, 1,2 * C. Jessica E. Metcalf, 1,3 Rik L. of Swart, 4 ADME Osterhaus, 4 Bryan T. Grenfell1,3 24 November 2014 Long-term measles-induced immunomodulation. accepted 1 April 2015 10.1126 / science.aaa3662

Vaccine Mistrust Study:
JUNE 2015 • BIOFUTUR 366 Pierre Verger *, ** and Patrick Peretti-Watel * and all the associated bibliography
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby izentrop » 16/12/18, 02:34

Following links:
The Wakefield case:
http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lance ... 40-6736(97) 11096-0 / abstract
http://www.bmj.com/content/342/bmj.c5258
http://briandeer.com/wakefield/vaccine-patent.htm
http://briandeer.com/solved/gmc-charge-sheet.pdf
https://www.theguardian.com/society/201 ... ck-off-gmc

Aluminum and vaccination
https://www.nature.com/articles/icb200476.pdf
http://rougeole-epidemiologie.overblog. ... tudes.html

Analyzes of the Exley publication discussed at the end (in English, hence the addition at the end of the video to have information in French):
Article detailing the different method concerns, long but very complete: https://www.skepticalraptor.com/skeptic ... -aluminum/
Article with a similar approach, a little shorter: https://respectfulinsolence.com/2017/11 ... -vaccines/
Very technical article on the microscopy method used: https://scientistabe.wordpress.com/2017 ... -aluminum/

Vaccine safety
http://www.who.int/vaccine_safety/Plan_ ... T.pdf?ua=1

Immune system of the newborn and:
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/ful ... 02.02802.x
0 x

Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Janic » 16/12/18, 08:50

pretended scientist only. The actual scientific information has to inform about everything that concerns a subject and not only what supports a particular speech, it has already been seen and reviewed.
AFIS - French Association for Scientific Information
6 months ago (modified)
1: 30: 45 Further information and (temporary) conclusion on the use of aluminum in vaccines

For further :

all these sites are only marketing, to support a pseudo-scientific belief, not serious studies incontestable

Only interesting aspects

Same thing, one should decipher his speech points after points.
For example, on the final discourse on aluminum where it asserts (not suppose only) that aluminum hydroxide is the only adjuvant available, it is to forget that calcium phosphate was used by the Pasteur Institute (before to be absorbed by Mérieux who used aluminum hydroxide on its production lines) without problems and that it can immediately replace the hydroxide since its authorization has been granted and remains valid. So it's not a question of the biological value of the products, but only a financial question since the hydroxide is cheaper (not more effective)
https://www.vaccinssansaluminium.org/wp ... accins.pdf

Same thing about the case of the DTP and its manufacture where it is confused and seeks to justify a financial choice and not a biological choice and everything is to the same effect although some of his thoughts are to be taken into account.
So, it is indeed an additional skull jam where she defends her belief (which is legitimate) but not scientifically credible since she gives a personal opinion, in a one-way speech (this is not a debate obviously) without confrontation with a qualified professional not adhering to his speech, which is just as valid for a speech involving the vaccines, without debate either.
So it's argument against argument and not against facts.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby izentrop » 16/12/18, 10:49

Janic wrote:
pretended scientist only.
And blah blah, the reaction of the basic conspiracy. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Janic » 16/12/18, 14:22

And blah blah, the reaction of the basic conspiracy.
the blah blah of a supposed scientist.
To become credible, these so-called scientists should practice what they ask of others, ie present evidence and not just reports prepared by the industrialists who are judges and parties at the same time. Even more need that provaccins need to declare themselves without conflict of interest since this is already done from the beginning.
After the "accomplices" voluntary or not, are aware, it's another matter! plays really all the blah blah of this lady and it appears then obvious.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Unread Messageby Exnihiloest » 16/12/18, 16:57

izentrop wrote:
Janic wrote:
And blah blah, the reaction of the basic conspiracy. : Mrgreen:

Of course, vaccination is vital today and AFIS is respectable, see its members.

Courage Izentrop, in your fight against obcurantism anti-vaccination and the infused science of its followers who want to return epidemics!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Janic » 16/12/18, 19:28

And blah blah, the reaction of the basic conspiracy.

Of course, vaccination is vital today and AFIS is respectable, see its members.

Vaccination is indeed vital ... for all those who live on it, as for any business. But business and science are not synonyms, hence the need to sit down on indisputable evidence... who are absent and you do not mind to bring despite many incentives. You and your friend, you are animated by the same religious fanaticism as your predecessors.
For AFIS and therefore Pseudoscience, my opinion concerns the subject examined not the rest and all committees are always respectable ... for their members, of course.

Courage Izentrop, in your fight against obcurantism and the infused science of its followers who want to return from epidemics!

For obscurantism look at yourself in an ice cream

For the progressive intellectual and political currents, heirs of the Enlightenment philosophy, obscurantism is an attitude of opposition to diffusion. Knowledge, In any domain.

So you did not understand anything in the sense of the word. It is not a question here of opposition to knowledge, but on the contrary that ALL that concerns the knowledge on a subject is put in comparison. And after each one makes its choice there!
For anti-vaccination? A fantasy of the provocateurs, so a lie more.
Again, being anti, as it says, it is to be opposed to, against, Something. However, none of the personal non-vaccinators are opposed to vaccinations, respecting, EUXthe right of personal choice to be vaccinated or not.
When to wish the return of the epidemics, except an absurd accusation unfounded and stupid: where are the proofs, once again!
Official statistics can not prove it, nor prove it, so stop your obscurantisms or prove it!
0 x