Is Germany (already) using Plaquenil (Chloroquine) against Covid-19?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

Re: Is Germany (already) using Plaquenil (Chloroquine) against Covid-19?

by Christophe » 21/03/20, 15:06

Rohh don't get mad Didi!

Exactly, my beliefs are only mine! Kind of like everyone, right?

So why do you think the stocks are gone? : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:7

A credible hypothesis but which in no way explains Looting !! These are the words of the Professor not mine!

Heard on TV a few minutes ago by a doctor Chloroquine stocks must be reserved for chronic patients * ...

Seriously? Are they completely stupid?

* i.e. those who have used Plaquenil for years ...
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 21/03/20, 15:10

Christophe wrote:
Why are you talking about buzzz elsewhere ?? We are getting a buzz! We are talking about saving thousands of people! You may be, I may be ... People you know and love ... No buzz but facts!

From the start, I've been talking about buzz about Raoult's "internetic hype", because such a flurry of videos on such media is at least not a usual comma from a scientist.

I wrote that it sounded "suspicious" to me.

But from the start, I specify (in the first posts at least), that it was only my conviction.

The future may say that I was wrong. I will be honest: for my health, I hope I am wrong! And there are indications that this may be the case. But, for me, still no certainty.

Let me clarify my conviction a little: on the internet, it is not the number of "likes" that say the truth. My conviction is much deeper still: since men "doubt" official religions, they satisfy their needs "for the incredible" by buzz on the internet. For something to be "amazing" it has to be huge. There may be 100 to like. It doesn't prove anything.

So the buzz (the one from Raoult and those who relayed it) results in theft of chloroquine, why not. For me, that still does not mean that it is effective (in the usual sense: benefit / negative effects ratio).

When I talk about theft, I see that there are masks (or gel) broken in stores and pharmacies, but that many people sell them, very expensive, on the internet. Emergency distribution goes through private couriers, and many products never arrive! 20 years ago already, my "Palm" (do you remember those things?), Sent for repair, came back to me in the form of an empty box (my secretary had signed without checking). At the time, it was the Palms that were wanted ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/03/20, 15:14

Did67 wrote:From the start, I've been talking about buzz about Raoult's "internetic hype", because such a flurry of videos on such media is at least not a usual comma from a scientist.

I agree with you! Sincerely Didier! It is not usual to communicate on youtube for a doctor! But do not see the buzz or the swelling of the ego in these methods!

Does the urgency of the situation not require less orthodox methods than usual?

Dr RAOULT is part of the committee which advises the government ... so he also uses the classical more "orthodox" way ...

And do not forget that it is based on work published in Nature ... It is not on nothing therefore ... In short we will not redo the debate of the last 48 hours!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 21/03/20, 15:20

Christophe wrote:Rohh don't get mad Didi!

I don't get mad at anything. But it seems normal to me that we will not be able to agree on our beliefs. Of course, we all have them. Me, it is this conviction that there is too much buzz, at a very early stage, around chloroquine - when it is only a molecule on I do not know how much candidate.

And I still haven't found any evidence - or even any indication, articles, statement - that Germany is using it ...

And I will push "my" logic to the end: who tells us that we will not one day discover, in a "health paper", that Sanofi "watered" some Moroccan officials for, in the context which is now this that it has become, that this country makes it a therapeutic tool ... Or more simply, makes a classic blackmail in employment ...

Even if I hope to be wrong, I remain doubtful.

Note that the head of the Chinese medical delegation present in Milan gave a rant yesterday! And not because we don't use chloroquine (or some other molecule). But that public transport continues to circulate. I described the measures taken in Wuhan above: total confinement without exception + carrying of basic necessities by "neighborhood committees". This, let's not forget, what they recommend !!!
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 21/03/20, 15:32

Christophe wrote:Does the urgency of the situation not require less orthodox methods than usual?L

I have no more reliable information than you two. However:

- Thefts, in particular of masks, appear to be proven in certain hospitals. It can be understood under these conditions that Chloroquine or its derivatives are made safe.
- Chloroquine or its derivatives were not manufactured until now for pleasure, but to treat certain patients with certain pathologies ... We must continue to provide their treatment.

In short, I dare to hope that in case, we ordered Novartis (I think?) To push its production to full load, perhaps he did it without waiting ...

But hey, the "confiscation of the people" .....
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/03/20, 15:56

sicetaitsimple wrote:- Thefts, in particular of masks, appear to be proven in certain hospitals. It can be understood under these conditions that Chloroquine or its derivatives are made safe.
- Chloroquine or its derivatives were not manufactured until now for pleasure, but to treat certain patients with certain pathologies ... We must continue to provide their treatment.

Agree with these 2 points:
- in the event of security: we warn at least the Head of Service, right? : Shock:
- yes and production must accelerate: Sanofi's announcement dates from Tuesday (already! that is 3 weeks ago in normal times! : Cheesy: )! They were talking about 300 treatments ... which means they have the capacity.

I do not know if these 300 doses are in stock or if it is their national or global short-term production capacity ...
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 21/03/20, 16:01

Christophe wrote:I do not know if these 300 doses are in stock or if it is their national or global short-term production capacity ...

Me too, and that's why I avoid bringing it all the time with cookie-cutter judgments.
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 21/03/20, 16:07

Stop stopping the bourrichon on chloroquine. Competent people take care of it.
you just have to follow the news. Not social media.

https://www.industriepharma.fr/covid-19 ... ine,109521
0 x
perseus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by perseus » 21/03/20, 16:49

Hello,

If we believe Christian Drosten (one of the references of virology across the Rhine), it is not so obvious:
https://www.planetesante.ch/Magazine/Autour-de-la-maladie/Maladies-infectieuses/Epidemie-mondiale-de-Covid-19-point-quotidien-des-donnees-scientifiques

Note postcasts but for those familiar with German:
https://www.ardaudiothek.de/coronavirus-update-mit-christian-drosten/72451786

Too bad because he seems to approach this regularly and perhaps transparently.

@+
0 x
VetusLignum
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by VetusLignum » 21/03/20, 17:45

Perseus wrote:If we believe Christian Drosten (one of the references of virology across the Rhine), it is not so obvious:
https://www.planetesante.ch/Magazine/Autour-de-la-maladie/Maladies-infectieuses/Epidemie-mondiale-de-Covid-19-point-quotidien-des-donnees-scientifiques

The Marseille study has flaws, but there has been Chinese experience before; and then, given the urgency, must we wait to understand everything and master everything before taking action? I do not think so.

A doctor on BFMTV just said that it could take more than 5 years to understand how a drug works, and if it really works.

But I think above all that the minister is trying to save time, because currently, the stocks of chloroquine he may have are not sufficient.
He said that several hospitals are studying the treatments, and that there will be results within 2 weeks.
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "