Ivermectin Reviews? Drug 99,8% effective in 48 hours against COVID-19?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Opinions about Ivermectin? Drug 99,8% effective in 48 hours against COVID-19?

View GuyGadeboisTheBack » 13/05/24, 20:51

What bothers me is the fact that Izy brushes aside everything that doesn't fit with her vision of things: “What is this shitty study that should have been withdrawn a long time ago”. On what criteria and with what skills does he allow himself to debunk a study published by an official body like the NIH which validated it???? : Shock:
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Opinions about Ivermectin? Drug 99,8% effective in 48 hours against COVID-19?

View sicetaitsimple » 13/05/24, 21:14

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:destroy a study published by an official organization like the NIH which validated it???? : Shock:

No, it's written on it:
As a library, NLM provides access to scientific literature. Inclusion in an NLM database does not imply endorsement of, or agreement with, the contents by NLM or the National Institutes of Health.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View GuyGadeboisTheBack » 13/05/24, 21:17

sicetaitsimple wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:destroy a study published by an official organization like the NIH which validated it???? : Shock:

No, it's written on it:
As a library, NLM provides access to scientific literature. Inclusion in an NLM database does not imply endorsement of, or agreement with, the contents by NLM or the National Institutes of Health.

Ok, but are they straying into fantasy for the readers of France-Soir?
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View sicetaitsimple » 13/05/24, 21:23

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Ok, but are they straying into fantasy for the readers of France-Soir?

Please allow me not to get involved in the scientific aspect of what France Soir may publish.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View GuyGadeboisTheBack » 13/05/24, 21:28

sicetaitsimple wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Ok, but are they straying into fantasy for the readers of France-Soir?

Please allow me not to get involved in the scientific aspect of what France Soir may publish.

Precisely, I limit myself to only noting what is published on the NIH, having distanced myself from France-Soir (it was Izy who spoke about it) a long time ago.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View sicetaitsimple » 13/05/24, 21:34

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Precisely, I limit myself to only noting what is published on the NIH, having distanced myself from France-Soir a long time ago.

Once again:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View GuyGadeboisTheBack » 13/05/24, 21:37

Okay, I get it, and? But ? SO? Did you read the article? Do you find anything to complain about there? It's wrong ? Isn’t that “well done”? Is this shit?
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View sicetaitsimple » 13/05/24, 21:49

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Okay, I get it, and? But ? SO? Did you read the article? Do you find anything to complain about there? It's wrong ? Isn’t that “well done”? Is this shit?

Yes, I read it. And I repeat:
I was just expressing my astonishment at seeing the worst in the class in terms of raw results finding themselves put forward in a certain way, with the added comment of "it is no longer possible to deny the obvious".
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View GuyGadeboisTheBack » 13/05/24, 21:58

sicetaitsimple wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Okay, I get it, and? But ? SO? Did you read the article? Do you find anything to complain about there? It's wrong ? Isn’t that “well done”? Is this shit?

Yes, I read it. And I repeat:
I was just expressing my astonishment at seeing the worst in the class in terms of raw results finding themselves put forward in a certain way, with the added comment of "it is no longer possible to deny the obvious".

On this we can agree, but the original article is signed:
AD Santin,1 DE Scheim,2,∗ PA McCullough,3 M. Yagisawa,4 and TJ Borody,5

1) Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT, USA
2) US Public Health Service, Inactive Reserve, Blacksburg, VA, USA
3) Texas A&M College of Medicine, Dallas, TX, USA
4) Ōmura Satoshi Memorial Institute, Infection Control Research Center, Kitasato University, Tokyo, Japan
5) Center for Digestive Diseases, New South Wales, Australia

Not toxic buffoons like Trotta, Brusa or other morons, and is published on Science Direct (Elsevier): https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... Dihub#sec6

Who conclude:
We believe that the evidence available to date supports the global expansion of IVM treatments against COVID-19, complementary to vaccinations. The indicated biological mechanism of IVM, competitive binding with the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, is likely not epitope specific, as reviewed by [8], potentially effective against viral strains emerging mutants. IVM has been used safely in 3,7 billion doses since 1987, well tolerated even at doses well above standard doses. [34,35] and used without serious side effects in the three high-dose COVID-19 treatment studies mentioned above [34,36,37]. In the current international COVID-19 emergency, with mutating virus strains, refusal of vaccination and the potential decline of immunities over the months presenting new challenges, IVM can be an effective part of the combination of treatments deployed against this pandemic.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View sicetaitsimple » 13/05/24, 22:46

Yes, McCullough, Borody....
Certainly they are more doctors than me...
0 x