Glyphosate: an effective ecological herbicide, not carcinogenic, not endocrine disrupting

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Glyphosate: an effective ecological herbicide, not carcinogenic, not endocrine disrupting

by GuyGadebois » 13/01/20, 19:58

Tryphon, (The friend of science and progress) would have promoted radium "good for the health" as doctors and scientists claimed. Outdated, obsolete, to the nettles the grandpa!
ImageImageImage
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Glyphosate: an effective ecological herbicide, not carcinogenic, not endocrine disrupting

by Exnihiloest » 13/01/20, 22:46

You are getting heavier and heavier. What you don't understand in:

"I'm reopening a topic on glyphosate, and only glyphosate, because the previous ones are amalgamated with the Round-up, which does not contain only glyphosate."
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 13/01/20, 23:00

GuyGadebois wrote:Tryphon, (The friend of science and progress) would have promoted radium "good for the health" as doctors and scientists claimed. Outdated, obsolete, to the nettles the grandpa!

I do not see what allows Gadgetdebois to slander me on this point, while I contest anthropogenic warming, a sign that I am not up to the boot of scientists. But I guess. Small complexed IQs meditate, that's all they can do, as well as pollute a thread with off-topic, have we ever seen Gadget illuminate a scientific subject with his knowledge?
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 13/01/20, 23:04

My ex bought 5 liters of round UP this summer to shoot the grasses in the gravel on his geo textile. And used half the can.
Herbs are still growing : Mrgreen:
She really has no green thumb.
I bet she put it in the puppies to remove the lime.
Ardèche weeds are too tough : Mrgreen:
5m from the kitchen to find no boiling water. I missioned my son and we determined an action plan.
Water, heat source, watering can ...
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 13/01/20, 23:29

plasmanu wrote:My ex bought 5 liters of round UP this summer
It's the new vinegar formula : Mrgreen: ... er !! acetic acid more precisely ...
At this dose, it is more toxic to the soil than the old formula :(
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 13/01/20, 23:30

Exnihiloest wrote:.....

Coué method ... Try prayer, y'en for whom it works. That the ends of the world are painful for the unsuited. : Cry:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 13/01/20, 23:33

2,5l for a large area such as a freestanding pool. The olive tree should stay there and the laurels too.
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 13/01/20, 23:35

GuyGadebois wrote:
izentrop wrote:When you spent your childhood on the benches of a Waldorf school, you can't understand, Guy https://steiner-waldorf.org/pedagogie-alternative/ : Mrgreen:

Was it you who was in there? Because I never did.
Yet you are awfully brainwashed, I think. Biodynamics has no secrets for you, from what you have already revealed, but I could be wrong ... : Wink:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 14/01/20, 06:46

GuyGadebois wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:well, I come with my naive questions: as for the climate, are we able to quantify the health effects of glyphosate?

No experience ... Gâgââââa ....

Monsanto lost in 2018 ($ 78 Million), in 2019 ($ 81 Million, $ 1.5 Billion + 55 Million -it appealed-) and even more to come (11000 procedures) because it has been proven by science and justice that his shit was causing cancer *. Even the ANSES had 36 products withdrawn from sale, that is to say!

https://www.futura-sciences.com/sante/a ... ers-69297/

Well if it has been proven, my question is not stupid then: it is estimated that it has produced how many cancers per year in the world, statistically?

I tell you that processed meat also produces cancer ... you never eat cold meats yourself?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 14/01/20, 07:24

I tell you that processed meat also produces cancer ... you never eat cold meats yourself?
which shows that consuming products known to be carcinogenic is a matter of conscience! Except that whoever consumes carcinogenic meat engages only himself and him alone, while a chemical product spread over immense surfaces will be consumed by thousands, millions of individuals. There is therefore a scale ratio against glyphosate in Rondup or similar. Cancer is all the same 157.000 victims who will die from it, whether it is by the bidoche or "cides" of all kinds!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré