Covid and Didier Raoult (supporter of hydroxychloroquine): analyzes on the pandemic

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Resignation of Dr Raoult, supporter of Chloroquine, from the Covid Scientific Council19

by izentrop » 19/07/20, 21:24

Christophe wrote:
izentrop wrote:Dear not, but it fits well I think : Mrgreen:

This cartoon is therefore on the wrong target ... let's hope that those of Charly Hebdo will be more couillées !!!
That's not bad either : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
Didier Raoult, the scholar knowing how to despise
ANTONIO FISCHETTI POSTED ON JUNE 10, 2020
The Marseille doctor, conceited to be puffed up, loves to despise journalists while squatting all the time on TV sets. But there is worse, his work does not always respect scientific ethics. Didier Raoult be a jerk? Humanly speaking, no doubt.

as Philippe Jarne, biologist and research director at the CNRS, emphasizes: “he presents himself as an anti-system, whereas he is a quintessence of Mandarin. I myself was a laboratory director, but I only signed work in which I was involved. Even a great researcher can only sign at best 5 to 10 papers per year at most, and it is already a huge job ”. https://charliehebdo.fr/2020/06/science ... -mepriser/
0 x
Christophe

Re: Resignation of Dr Raoult, supporter of Chloroquine, from the Covid Scientific Council19

by Christophe » 19/07/20, 21:41

Thumbtack I had to try his pole ??

Sorry but suddenly Charlie Hebdo they are picking it up ... unless the article is completely to be taken in the 2nd degree?

ps: charlie sorry for charly :D
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 19/07/20, 22:31

izentrop wrote:That's not bad either : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
XXXXXX, the scientist knowing how to despise
The doctor XXXXXX, conceited to be puffed up, loves to despise journalists while squatting all the time on TV sets. But there is worse, his work does not always respect scientific ethics. XXXXXXX would he be an idiot? Humanly speaking, no doubt.

as XXXXXXX, biologist and research director at the CNRS, emphasizes: “he presents himself as an anti-system, whereas he is a quintessence of Mandarin. I myself was a laboratory director, but I only signed work in which I was involved. Even a great researcher can only sign at best 5 to 10 papers per year at most, and it is already a huge job "

A leading scientist accused of being "contemptuous" by a vain man spitting his venom, that does not raise the debate.

Always with the despicable method of “hit and run”... he sneaks up on his girlfriend and runs away without leaving a comment!

- Does he provide evidence of these serious accusations? ANY !
- And what connection would there be between 'hating a Professor of medicine' (judging him contemptuous) VS the results of his job? NADA.

What relationship is there between this slurry and the terms with which it boasts: "science", [...] "randomized studies" [...] "double blind"?

zero
Last edited by Obamot the 19 / 07 / 20, 22: 37, 1 edited once.
1 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 19/07/20, 22:37

izentrop wrote:That's not bad either : Mrgreen:

Do you want to be stupid?
No problem
This is your level

That's not bad either : Mrgreen:

Lacombe, Yazdanpanah, these public service doctors who seal in the private sector

Lacombe, Yazdanpanah, these public service doctors who seal in the private sector

Did you know that so many doctors in the public hospital service did housework, that is to say, sealed for sometimes very high sums, in private laboratories? The coronavirus crisis is an opportunity to show how conflicts of interest can complicate the situation and interfere with public health information. Today we are delivering sourced information on the sums that Karine Lacombe and Yazdan Yazdanpanah, very exposed on the issue of the coronavirus, have received since 2012 from private laboratories have they now provide discreet promotion.

On the other hand more seriously still nothing on this subject

izentrop wrote:
Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:the benefit / risk ratio of the Raoult protocol is favorable, period.
Yes according to a military principle:

Rule # 1: The Chef is always right.
Rule n ° 2: in case he is wrong, the first rule applies.

In medicine it's a little more serious than that : Wink:

Well, I was going to say it In medicine it's a little more serious than that...
So who wrote that smart guy?

Conditional marketing authorization allows a medicine to obtain a marketing authorization with less complete data than what is normally expected, if the estimated benefit outweighs the risks known to date.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 19/07/20, 23:25

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:Lacombe, Yazdanpanah, these public service doctors who seal in the private sector
pffff https://www.lci.fr/sante/coronavirus-co ... 57635.html
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 19/07/20, 23:56

izentrop wrote:
Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:Lacombe, Yazdanpanah, these public service doctors who seal in the private sector

Nan, nan, nan, nan, nan ... You put your little turd down again and you go!

Now that's enough !

You posted the link on Charlie Hebdo, where there is a video, but did you understand what he said about the links between journalism and politics?

Because you see him as contemptuous, but he said a lot of essential things!
It is completely in the truth, what you see is not contempt IT IS INDIGNATION ... he strikes a little by his speech, for this reason, but it is to create an effect and get people to think about it!
This Professor is there who defends elementary things like “to each his job”, By doing this he preserves science to avoid it sinking into passion (immediate reaction of politicians following a press article and which engaged the whole care system) and you spit on it.

He is one of the first who saw the inconsistencies of the fake Lancet study, you had to be a big size to do it and you next to you are a dwarf on Lilliput. : Cheesy:
Last edited by Obamot the 20 / 07 / 20, 00: 01, 3 edited once.
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 19/07/20, 23:58

izentrop wrote:

With tweezers the machine

Less clear-cut, the head of the infectious diseases department at Saint-Antoine hospital admitted to having "no proof that there were no (...) conflicts of interest, hidden funding. I pronounces myself as a doctor, who has been in contact with certain members "of these bodies. "I cannot believe that in such an exceptional health situation, there was on the part of the Scientific Council, the HAS (Haute Autorité de Santé, Editor's note) or the Medicines Agency (ANSM), a desire to slow down the arrival on the market of drugs, (...) simply because there was a laboratory, as powerful as it may be ", which would have exercised its influence, she continued.

But where you laugh is that I do not care that all these doctors eat in the bowl of the labs.

What is unacceptable is that these people are both judge and jury.
That is to say that they are the clerks of the labs: who cares is their problem.
But that at the same time they are at the helm of public policy decisions: in this case it is quite simply corruption ...

But back to basics

izentrop wrote:
Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:the benefit / risk ratio of the Raoult protocol is favorable, period.
Yes according to a military principle:

Rule # 1: The Chef is always right.
Rule n ° 2: in case he is wrong, the first rule applies.

In medicine it's a little more serious than that : Wink:

Well, I was going to say it In medicine it's a little more serious than that...

So Izzy the science who it is who wrote that?

Conditional marketing authorization allows a medicine to obtain a marketing authorization with less complete data than what is normally expected, if the estimated benefit outweighs the risks known to date.[/ Quote]
2 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/07/20, 23:59

izentrop wrote:

Blablabla ... could we just have access to the respective heritage to compare? (she vs Raoult?)? : Mrgreen:
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 20/07/20, 01:23

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:Well, I was going to say it In medicine it's a little more serious than that...

So Izzy the science who it is who wrote that?

Conditional marketing authorization allows a medicine to obtain a marketing authorization with less complete data than what is normally expected, if the estimated benefit outweighs the risks known to date.

0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Remundo

by Remundo » 20/07/20, 08:55

oh I depart from the animated gif rule

:P
0 x