Opinions about Covid vaccines, immunity, side effects and immunology

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Opinions on Covid Vaccines, Immunity, Side Effects and Immunology

by Obamot » 11/05/24, 03:44

Oh yeah? Should you believe Izentrop? You the cantor of “double-blind randomized studies”, suddenly we should just believe you like that? Founded… on… wind…

What were you saying, not even a month ago on the AstraZeneca? : Arrowd: : Arrowd: : Arrowd:
They "walking” thunder your gene injections on human guinea pigs… : Oops: do you call on the stars? : Arrowd: : Arrowd: : Arrowd:

IMG_1906.jpeg

20 to 25% of cases of thrombosis and pericarditis is not enough? (approximate hatching in red)

44E02A65-BCBF-4D36-862A-3DB8A24837E6.jpeg
44E02A65-BCBF-4D36-862A-3DB8A24837E6.jpeg (130.53 Kio) Consulté 523 fois
“Nice outbreak” isn’t it…? Huge! In blue “suspected cases” hatched in red, proven cases (shady halal)

They had double-blind randomized what are you pseudo studies financed by the pharmaceutical companies?
Mébon, keep acting funny, it passes the time : Oops: :P
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 11/05/24, 11:29

As usual, truncated articles, tinkered figure (red hatching), no source....
Routine.
2 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 11/05/24, 12:52

sicetaitsimple wrote:As usual, truncated articles, tinkered figure (red hatching), no source....
Routine.

Indeed, it is still a gross manipulation. There is NEVER any question of thrombosis and the manipulation of the graph explains nothing.

Extract from the study:
In 96/113 (85%) patients, myopericarditis was excluded based on normal ECG, echocardiography and laboratory values. In 17 patients, additional CMR was performed in case of persistent suspicion of myopericarditis. In four of them, the CMR finally confirmed myopericarditis....
In the outpatient cardiology practice setting, the number of patients referred for suspected myopericarditis after COVID-19 vaccination has increased significantly. However, myopericarditis confirmed in temporal relation to COVID-19 vaccination was rare and affected only 4 out of 113 symptomatic patients (Table 1). In all four patients, CMR showed mild myocardial injury with normal LVEF. During short-term follow-up, no deterioration of LV function and rapid clinical recovery were observed.
https://link.springer.com/article/10.10 ... 21-01974-0

Once a liar, always a liar.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 11/05/24, 13:17

I will repeat one thing, lost in this digital ocean.

My father had vision problems (blackheads) after a dose of Astrazeneca. Fortunately, his vision returned to normal after a few weeks. I suspected small thromboses in the capillaries at the back of the eye which were reversible.

And then afterwards, we gave him a Pfizer, I had advised him against it, but the family doctor, who was very consistent with the slutty injunctions of the time, insisted.

And then my father had a stroke + myocarditis. He hasn't recovered from it, even today, he is a little blind in one eye and has orientation problems. His heart is not beating regularly (random palpitations).

We haven't even reported these problems to "VAERS" & Co., most of the doctors are laughing at us saying that it's a coincidence and that we can't prove anything.

But these dirty twisted people can't prove the harmlessness of their plutocratic scientist half-poison which wasn't even effective against COVID.

My mother had no side effects. I didn't take anything and it's fine.

ASTRA ZENECA was one of the worst pieces of crap on the market, having cost the lives of young people and damaging the health of many others. This is why it was banned, a little late...
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 11/05/24, 13:31

Remundo wrote:My father had vision problems (blackheads) after a dose of Astrazeneca
more likely due to the virus, which caused these kinds of symptoms.

The rare cases of stroboscope referenced from the Astrazeneca vaccine concerned rather young subjects.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 11/05/24, 13:33

Above, it is not about your father's case, but about the pericarditis and the trickery/lies of your foal.
Afterwards, we agree, these “vaccines” are dangerous, my wife also paid the price.
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 11/05/24, 14:11

I already told you that I'm not a horse breeder...
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 11/05/24, 16:00

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:these “vaccines” are dangerous, my wife also paid the price
Does the attending physician agree with this statement?
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 11/05/24, 16:06

the abusive doctor disagrees. For the other you have to ask him.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 11/05/24, 16:57

izentrop wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:these “vaccines” are dangerous, my wife also paid the price
Does the attending physician agree with this statement?

Fuck him. : Mrgreen:
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "