Opinions about Covid vaccines, immunity, side effects and immunology

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
gfgh64
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Opinions on Covid Vaccines, Immunity, Side Effects and Immunology

View gfgh64 » 15/01/24, 12:36

Obamot wrote:
izentrop wrote:
Nicolas Badger wrote: Personally, I know several people in good shape / without health problems bedridden for several days in recent weeks.
[highlight=yellow] well no, the simple fact of having had one's immune defenses overwhelmed by the reproduction of something as insignificant as a virus, proves that one was not in good shape, and with deficiencies since long enough…

maybe but how can we be sure
Personally, when I got covid I spent 3 days sleeping I woke up every 5 or 6 hours I had difficulty standing up my legs were painful and shaking I could barely stand up too, I was drinking water and went back to bed, I spent 3 days like that

I am very rarely sick, really, I have to take 3 doliprannes per year (approximately) and I have not needed antibiotics for more than 10 years
Since you seem like an expert, I wonder where my immune system is weak and what underlying illness I might have
0 x
Great knowledge does not teach intelligence. ~ Heraclitus of Ephesus
gfgh64
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

View gfgh64 » 15/01/24, 12:38

ps I took no medication during my covid, I didn't panic because I was breathing really well when I couldn't stand!!!!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View Obamot » 15/01/24, 13:37

It’s not like I’m your doctor… (by which I mean I don’t know your history).

I don’t know what your “food bowl” is either.

Do you have dietary deficits?

If you play a sport and which one?

Your professional activity?

Are there any hereditary conditions in the family?

If you have dry skin in places?

Have you ever had allergies, even mild ones?

If you are overweight...?

Then, sometimes you just need to get cold. Little effect on some subjects, and a lot on others.

During your Covid, did you expectorate or need to blow your nose, and in each case, was it white or green?

One thing we also forget is the mental state. Possible addictions, etc.

There you go, just a little introduction… How could I answer without knowing your weak VS strong points?

But the simple fact of having been sick is a good indicator.
0 x
gfgh64
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

View gfgh64 » 15/01/24, 14:46

gfgh64 wrote:
I am very rarely sick, really, I have to take 3 doliprannes per year (approximately) and I have not needed antibiotics for more than 10 years

and again, for the doli, if I take one it's when I hurt myself, on the other hand I leave the pain 2 or 3 days before taking one, in the evening and I wake up brand new

what I cited in my post was for meters ahead that despite a good immune system and in good shape covid put me in bed for 3 days and that without taking anything in doli or other it only lasted 3 days, the time, can being that it took my immune system to resolve the problem, quite simply, without any treatment I repeat it and despite a high fever the first days, but without any respiratory problem, of course, otherwise I would of course have acted differently

suddenly

Nicolas Badger wrote:
Personally, I know several people in good shape / without health problems who have been bedridden for several days in recent weeks.
[highlight=yellow]well no, the simple fact of having had one's immune defenses overwhelmed by the reproduction of something as insignificant as a virus, proves that one was not in good shape, and with deficiencies since long enough…
[/highlight

it may be exactly the opposite, you cannot as much assert what you claim,

;

I don’t know what your “food bowl” is either.

Do you have dietary deficits?

If you play a sport and which one?

Your professional activity?

Are there any hereditary conditions in the family?

If you have dry skin in places?

Have you ever had allergies, even mild ones?

If you are overweight...?

Then, sometimes you just need to get cold. Little effect on some subjects, and a lot on others.

During your Covid, did you expectorate or need to blow your nose, and in each case, was it white or green?

One thing we also forget is the mental state. Possible addictions, etc.

There you go, just a little introduction… How could I answer without knowing your weak VS strong points?

I just hope I wasn't too boring or funny,
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View Obamot » 19/01/24, 10:53

You're welcome, ah you didn't read that right. I wrote correctly:
“It’s not like I’m your doctor…”

I suspected that given your previous and slanderous remarks, particularly in view of your devious mind, things were going to go into a tailspin.

And you, like Dopey, have fallen head first into your own sophisms...

In your "defense" (and without making fun of me too much) neither of you have any skills required to validate or refute the few modest hypotheses of questions that I have put forward.

If I had wanted to play the "doctor" role I would have gone about it differently, and certainly not publicly, at the risk of you responding by revealing too much confidential information about your state of health. Besides, based on the few elements you have given, I can already tell you that your comments are erroneous because they are contradictory (the interpretation of what you have observed is worthless), and in view of your message to him alone, you are probably NOT in the so-called "good state of health" that you think you are... And the deterioration occurs in the VERY long term.

As I don't want to get into a sterile (and boring) controversy, I've summarized it as simply as possible here:
medias / the-cancer-seen-by-regenere-t16037-580.html # p546707
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View GuyGadeboisTheBack » 19/01/24, 11:01

Keep breaking down the doors opened by others, it gets the air circulating.... without making fun of me too much. : roll:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View Obamot » 19/01/24, 11:11

Oh yeah, you want to belch like your words are as simplistic as saying:
— “water gets wet”

luckily you're here... medias / the-cancer-seen-by-regenere-t16037-580.html # p546712

: Mrgreen:
0 x
VetusLignum
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View VetusLignum » 21/01/24, 22:29

VetusLignum wrote:A new adverse effect of MRNA vaccines, which to my knowledge none of the "anti-vax" had even dared to imagine: the vaccinated will (especially as they multiply the reminders) react against the covid virus by producing IgG4 antibodies. These are the antibodies that the body normally produces against harmless foreign bodies (like pollen), so that there is no immune reaction against them. But if the body treats the covid virus in this way, then the virus will multiply without limit, causing all the damage it is capable of, and death will in my opinion be inevitable.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36548397/
https://veryvirology.substack.com/p/igg ... tch-end-of

More and more studies are confirming the switch to igG4 for MRNA vaccines.
https://www.igor-chudov.com/p/mrna-tech ... rit-behind
https://www.igor-chudov.com/p/booster-c ... e-explains
https://www.igor-chudov.com/p/half-of-v ... never-stop
2 x
Christophe

View Christophe » 23/01/24, 10:27

VetusLignum wrote:
VetusLignum wrote:A new adverse effect of MRNA vaccines, which to my knowledge none of the "anti-vax" had even dared to imagine: the vaccinated will (especially as they multiply the reminders) react against the covid virus by producing IgG4 antibodies. These are the antibodies that the body normally produces against harmless foreign bodies (like pollen), so that there is no immune reaction against them. But if the body treats the covid virus in this way, then the virus will multiply without limit, causing all the damage it is capable of, and death will in my opinion be inevitable.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36548397/
https://veryvirology.substack.com/p/igg ... tch-end-of

More and more studies are confirming the switch to igG4 for MRNA vaccines.
https://www.igor-chudov.com/p/mrna-tech ... rit-behind
https://www.igor-chudov.com/p/booster-c ... e-explains
https://www.igor-chudov.com/p/half-of-v ... never-stop

I didn't understand anything but it seems to be interesting! : Mrgreen:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View izentrop » 23/01/24, 14:02

0 x