Opinions about Covid vaccines, immunity, side effects and immunology

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

Re: Opinions on Covid Vaccines, Immunity, Side Effects and Immunology

View Christophe » 01/04/23, 23:39

Well that's stupid…siegvax!

2 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View Obamot » 02/04/23, 00:06

"Ah no, but you understand, I have the proof, look at these people-checkers sites, there weren't more sportsmen who shouted at you after the vax"

: Arrowd:

Slava Ukraaaiiinguy wrote:— "(Hey, I would have been provax? That's new, that...)"
: Arrowd:

ForthrightThirdCurlew-max-1mb.gif
ForthrightThirdCurlew-max-1mb.gif (838.76 KiB) Viewed 459 times
0 x
Remundo

View Remundo » 02/04/23, 07:59

Obamot wrote:What sanctions for the "funny ones" in case they continue their intoxication and misinformation?...

None, they are not responsible in the spheres of the State. They fought their little fight by broadcasting the macronist mainstream, some in good faith, for others I have doubts, but it is a matter of freedom of opinion in any case.

Otherwise, there is no point in insulting and inveighing at you, because there, sanctions are provided, ranging from a warning to banishment.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View Obamot » 02/04/23, 08:28

Well I can't speak for the others, but everything indicates that I am in a defensive position!
Faced with a heap of sophisms, manipulations, mystifications, deliberate untruths, defamations and insults... I don't even have the right to repeat the insults in quotes, they are taken away from me, I had taken off my signature but since the one of the leaders doesn't take it off and I'm quoted with a quip, what do you do? Before this liar (openly in front of everyone) came back, participation was clearly up, with new members that I encouraged each time and where are they? Gone? So there you have your answer...

Where doubt is no longer allowed, there is clearly a part of harassment, with "rotating", SINCE > 1 YEAR, and there it is not "freedom of opinion" it's TOXIC behavior, and those who participate in it are responsible because it's deliberate, even better than that, there's a leader: but if you know him then you know what he's doing here, don't you don't complain, or take action.

"everyone must do their part" it really does not make you want, they are exhausting : Shock:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View Janic » 02/04/23, 08:46

remondo
None, they are not responsible in the spheres of the State. They fought their little fight by broadcasting the macronist mainstream, some in good faith, for others I have doubts, but it is a matter of freedom of opinion in any case.
it is full of common sense and tolerance; but others got fired for less.
If fascist conspiratorial Nazis came to make their PROPAGANDA, accompanied by defamation and lies, on this site; because it is on the part of the "funny ones": what would it be?

What is the meaning of the word propaganda?
Propaganda is a set of persuasive techniques used to propagate, by all available means, an opinion or an ideology. These techniques are exercised on a population in order to influence it, even to indoctrinate it.

this site serving as means in question, of evidence, in order to discredit it!
We then see the impoverishment of econology since their presence. most of the most interesting guys having either fled or abandoned this site.
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View Obamot » 02/04/23, 09:22

I bitterly regretted the departure of did67 and Nicod, which drained a considerable number of participants who no longer returned, and why? Because the famous ringleader (accompanied by the well-known trickster) spread the word that the forum had veered to the far right, which is an absolute lie. This ringleader/liar insulted moderation like rotten fish. Got fired but came back... And continues his work of demolition, extremely skilful and perverse in the subtlety...

But no, it is those who valiantly defend the ethics and the veracity of facts and sources who are pursued, discriminated against, warned and sanctioned without any reason, or serious reason that would justify it and without a time limit for the sanction. And even the arsonist on the maneuver would have fun...!?

We know very well that it would be worth measuring participation and it had been done until recently with success, that "began to take"... And then it was going too well, seeing this, the famous leader started his little toxic game to announce his return, by starting to "like" in a discriminatory way without participating. This alone is apparently enough to create dissension, clans and unbalance a forum...? Anyway it was a perverted game, a means of manipulation... so how should we deal with such a fanatic, moderate the participation while juggling to allow the plurality of expressions in a good atmosphere? The famous "everyone must do their part"? It's totally improbable..And I think you are aware of it.

So what's going on Remundo? Is it just me or does that sound like a hostile statement?
What's the point of being so repulsive and unfriendly? Start seeing by removing unwarranted penalties/warnings.
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View pedrodelavega » 02/04/23, 09:55

The guy is doing forum his obsessive crusade : roll:
#psychoproblem #lackadversity?
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View Janic » 02/04/23, 10:19

02/04/23, 09:55
pedro el zero pointing
The guy is doing forum his obsessive crusade : roll:
#psychoproblem #lackadversity?
coming from a relentless and obsessive propagandist, it is rather unwelcome. : roll:
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View izentrop » 02/04/23, 12:01

Reminder for the disinformers...
Among nearly 300 MILLION doses of vaccine administered.
Conclusions: covid vaccines are safe

0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View Janic » 02/04/23, 13:17

02/04/23, 12:01izmenteur
Reminder for the disinformers...
reminder for the disinformator
Among nearly 300 MILLION doses of vaccine administered.
if the quantity was a proof of efficacy and safety, the vaccination history proved that not[*], it is enough to consult these.
Conclusions: covid vaccines are safe
what is certain, and even very certain, is that these vaccines have made huge bucks for their manufacturers. For the rest, misstep dream and fantasize about your usual lies

[*] 500 million doses for smallpox and a total failure, noted by the WHO, yet arch pros vacc.
1 x