For people like you Guy
It's a kind of flaw in the history of civilization. While humanity has several vaccines that can reduce the severity of coronavirus disease, some are consciously deciding to do without them. It is their choice, we will say. Except that this highly questionable choice leads to a saturation of hospital services, reduced to deprogramming many operations in order to treat anyone who comes to the emergency room - vaccinated as unvaccinated.
these people don't understand a thing about true intelligence. True intelligence is subtle and does not settle for crude truths that only low spirits consider. She knows how to handle the paradox with skill and elegance, and manages to reconcile in the same spirit:
* the fact of refusing a treatment which has proved that it has a factor between 5 and 10 of effectiveness and of claiming a treatment which has proved nothing at all
* claim both that the epidemic is an invention, but that it causes appalling mortality
* claim that specific RNA PCR tests confuse two viruses, the only common feature of which is that they cause fever and sore throat
* scream because we have not "tested enough" the vaccines, after calling for the massive administration of a dubious treatment a few weeks after mainstream videos posted by an egocentric mandarin
* denounce the gullibility of the masses, while taking for granted everything they see on twitter videos even when they are grossly wrong
* think that countries like Israel and China are naive enough to massively inject their population, even their youngest children, with a toxic product that will genocide them
* and above all, absolutely essential point, to treat assholes, sluts, TDC, and schizophrenics all those who point out the preceding points to them !!!
yet shining examples of luminous intelligence abound in this forum, they should be an example for you!
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)
Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)