Food and hunger: the dead of junk food and malnutrition

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: health

View Obamot » 31/01/11, 11:28

Janic wrote:Now more personally, you were talking about syllogisms on my blog: which ones?

..hé, héé: I have little time there, but that is your 'taf right ?! It's up to you to find them ... :D
[if you really couldn't do it I would give you an MP, but not this week, I'm not touching the ground ...]

@ ++ there I have to go!
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: health

View Gaston » 31/01/11, 12:02

Janic wrote:It has been experienced to give only meat to students to note the effects: including loose teeth with bleeding, scarring and other organic disorders.
Wouldn't it just be called scurvy?
0 x
Christophe

View Christophe » 31/01/11, 12:47

Mongolians have a diet almost exclusively made of meat and dairy products.

They eat vegetables only very rarely, so there are "some" nutritional deficiencies ... yet they remain in perfect health and withstand harsh winters ...

I believe this case remains a mystery to nutritionists.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View Janic » 31/01/11, 13:01

Mongolians have a diet almost exclusively made of meat and dairy products.

They eat vegetables only very rarely, so there are "some" nutritional deficiencies ... yet they remain in perfect health and withstand harsh winters ...
I believe this case remains a mystery to nutritionists

This is partly correct. Fermentation only turns to putrefaction under specific temperature conditions. Cold countries (for Eskimos too) are limiting factors. In addition, the animals consumed are consumed in a short chain (almost immediate consumption and sometimes raw) which limits the deleterious effects.
Finally, their lifespan is shorter than that of populations with a vegetable contribution and natural selection is stronger there.
1 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View dedeleco » 31/01/11, 13:29

In Mongolians, as for us with bread and milk, natural selection acted by eliminating those who did not survive enough, with their descendants disappearing !!
This is proven for milk drunk in adulthood which requires genetic adaptations which have several forms in different regions between Africa and Europe over 10000 years !!
There are lots of serious genetic and epigenetic scientific studies on this subject, but since the references that I put are not read (on Nature full of information to read) and commented, it is incoherent that I get tired more find them. I see that I am almost the only one to provide the references for my statements.

So once pretty much adapted, we find all the possibilities of foods, whatever your theories, valid for certain conditions.

Exactly the same for essential white skin with little sun, to survive by making vitamin D with very little sun !!! Meat food and peach provide this vitamin D for the Eskimos.

In a few thousand years we can become carnivores, for digestion, as our skin has become white or the pandas of carnivorous bears have become vegetarians !!
0 x
oiseautempete
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

View oiseautempete » 31/01/11, 14:48

Man is a homnivore just like many animals such as pork, brown bear and ... the chimpanzee which regularly consumes insects, but also meat ... small monkeys and other small animals .
Humans live by eating 100% meat: they are the Eskimo, but they eat this raw meat, so with all the nutrients intact so no deficiencies ... the animals available in these regions being almost devoid of parasites, it does not constitute so no downside ...
The dentition of the man is not provided with teeth typical of a pure carnivore, even at the Neanderthalians who had an essentially carnivorous diet and it is rather normal because the man is provided with hands, uses weapons and tools to kill and butcher and cook meat for 400 years (which has the effect of killing parasites) which makes carnivorous dentition completely useless ... and it is well known that nature tends to gradually eliminate the unnecessary. .
Eating meat or at least eggs is almost essential for humans because they are unable to synthesize proteins from plants and the rare plants which contain them only very rarely provide sufficient quantities for sustained activity, except complex artificial concentration manipulations ...
The specialized gastric juices of carnivores are mainly to be able to digest more or less spoiled meat (carnivores are all partially or completely scavengers) and bones ...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View Macro » 31/01/11, 15:09

Purely vegetarian men suffer from various deficiencies and do not live longer than omnivores ... The only difference is that they are so sad and depressed that they find life much longer : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

I had seen a report on the evolution of our species ... From memory we started to have a significant increase in the size of the brain from the moment or for lack of vegetable we started to recover the remains scavengers (bone marrow, brain ...) rich in protein ... Yum yum ...
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View dedeleco » 31/01/11, 15:35

Everyone puts on their preconceived peremptory statements, tastes and personal options, like pearls, without the slightest justifying reference !!!

We live older with fewer illnesses, eating limited with 30% less satiety, doing regular exercise, eating a wide variety, without excess food, with enough sun, even vegetarian, etc. ..

I have lots of scientific references proving it, an armada, with correlations of diseases and food, like too much meat, too much milk (absurdity of calcium), too many drugs and supplements, not enough exercise, too rich, not enough sun, etc .... !!!! !

But since you do not read them, useless !!!
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View Macro » 31/01/11, 15:55

dedeleco wrote:
I have lots of scientific references proving it, an armada, with correlations of diseases and food, like too much meat, too much milk (absurdity of calcium), too many drugs and supplements, not enough exercise, too rich, not enough sun, etc .... !!!! !

You can measure them ... By looking for one we can maybe find as many that will contradict them ...

Scientists are paid by the states or worse still the lobby which employs them ... So the tanker will have irrefutable proof against the electrician, the market gardener against the butcher, the doctor against the healer, the pharmacist against the herbalist .. ...

I have an example to my taf every day ... Two types of the same age same corpulance: an employee having worked young on the ground then in the building fed with vegetables and farm animals no tobacco no alcohol ( very may) and another. Coming from an easier background, military bureaucrat for 20 years, always eaten sweet salty fat, 2 bottles of jack daniel per month, a beer and a quarter of red at each meal, two packs of cigarettes per day no physical activity ...

Which of the two has diabetes and a little cholesterol ???
D
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

junk food

View Janic » 31/01/11, 16:37

Eating meat or at least eggs is almost essential for humans because they are unable to synthesize proteins from plants and the rare plants which contain them only very rarely provide sufficient quantities for sustained activity, except complex artificial concentration manipulations ...

I would not want to generate an endless controversy, but this was widely preached by nutritionists a century ago. This conception has been largely nuanced and there is hardly any dietitian (even official) to hold this kind of statement. Out of 20 essential amino acids, only 8 cannot be synthesized (omni or vegetated), but these 8 amino acids are found in all foods including plants, but (which is logical) in different proportions: a few times higher, other times less than the reference which is… the chicken egg! (Not human flesh, which would still be more logical). Besides, if this synthesis was impossible, I would be (plus my children and my grandchildren, who are doing very well thank you! And many non-meat consumers) long dead.
In terms of dentition, it would be strange to go through the raw carnivorous box with the correct dentition, to non-carnivorous dentition on the pretext that these teeth would no longer have this use. Strange reasoning and evolution would be weird too. Remember, however, that the classification is not made on a single criterion but on a whole set of parameters.
That said my goal was not to promote vegetarianism (it happened to me for a long time) but to try to avoid reasoning that is based on a single perception of the role of food (subject of subject) local or global.
1 x