Search found 89 results

by RV45
11/11/14, 18:21
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : Depletion: oil shortage early in 2015?
answers: 100
views: 72014

Since this post was created in 2010, a lot has happened. The price of oil still out of control but very low at the moment below $ 80. The IEA forecasts are still so versatile. In the spring it was the risk of shortage at the end of 2014 and now consumption p ...
by RV45
14/04/14, 20:46
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : The end of the thermal vehicle arrives bright electric.
answers: 68
views: 32867

Ah but that's why RV makes us so many technical dreams and the apology of the EV ... It was to show off a little with its i3 and its PV wall: mrgreen: But you know RV, I think I drove before you in an EV and i am pro ve. Just that daydreaming on the VE, I don't really like. : P Not quite the i3 c ...
by RV45
14/04/14, 20:32

Do not rejoice too quickly anyway .. With the new geolocated vehicles, tracked and tracked, and their charging sockets communicating with the network ... I day or they will want to tax the Kwh of road traction ... They will tax it .. .If they apply the taxes to the oil equivalent ... It won't work ...
by RV45
14/04/14, 07:05

all that remains is to invent a powerful tax system! It would not be that owners of PV panels drive almost free! Top late the elephant anyway for my 20 year contract on sale surplus: mrgreen: http://www.chaleurterre.com/forum/images/uploads/RV45/012_127.jpg
by RV45
14/04/14, 07:00

To illustrate the initial position, here is the example of Nissan which makes two very competitive offers compared to the thermal vehicle. http://www.moteurnature.com/actu/uneactu.php?news_id=27381 The Nissan Leaf the best-selling electric car in the world at € 16 And the new 590m utility vehicle ...
by RV45
13/04/14, 21:49

And even the autonomy of Lithium in km / kg on board is still ridiculous compared to liquid hydrocarbons, moreover much easier to transfer than electrons (35 L of SP95 for 500 km poured in 5 minutes, how many hours to fill the 85 kWh from the Tesla, even under load ...
by RV45
13/04/14, 08:28

Already 300 km with a BMW i3 and 500 km with the Tesla Model S. The Mercedes B Class will have 30 kwh of battery. http://www.moteurnature.com/actu/uneactu.php?news_id=27332 The Kia Soul EV has a 200 wh / kg battery with 27kwh on board. http://www.moteurnature.com/actu/2014/Kia-Soul-EV-electrique.php But s ...
by RV45
12/04/14, 18:58

The end of the thermal vehicle arrives bright electric.

Unimaginable for almost all of us. But when it's Osamu Masuko who says it, we don't laugh anymore.The CEO of Mitsubishi Motors Corporation, Osamu Masuko, is not used to making amazing revelations when it comes to electromobility, so we couldn't go under silence ...
by RV45
25/08/13, 18:20
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : Photovoltaic autonomous reversible: batteries + EDF
answers: 48
views: 47545

Re: autonomous photovoltaic

LOLODEV. As for France, it is (unfortunately) not legal to produce solar energy without selling it to EDF. As in France EDF has the monopoly of electricity production, it is forbidden to produce its own electricity without reselling it to them. it is not because it is ...
by RV45
26/03/13, 07:37
Subject : At the wheel of the vehicles of the future
answers: 27
views: 19430

Thank you Citro for your quick response with a simple and effective solution. :P

Go Advanced search