Search found 9 results

by ronchp83
12/11/17, 15:23
Forum : Failure, troubleshooting and repair: repair yourself?
Subject : Deca Starmicro 180 inverter welding machine that blows the pellets of my circuit breaker
answers: 30
views: 47800

Re: Deca Starmicro 180 inverter welding machine that breaks my circuit breaker's lead

Hello, I think the techno has evaluated the maximum cashable power against the characteristics of the power transistors. Did it reinforce the soldering of the circuit break that I had pointed out previously, because the loss of power by the Joule effect at this point must ...
by ronchp83
11/11/17, 00:03
Subject : Deca Starmicro 180 inverter welding machine that blows the pellets of my circuit breaker

Re: Deca Starmicro 180 inverter welding machine that breaks my circuit breaker's lead

hi buddies, that's it my post is repaired, the technician told me that it was the power transistors that broke, in photo 1, we see that he has redone the welds (I did not disassemble everything from afraid of doing something stupid) and in photo 2 he must have also changed this part which was s ...
by ronchp83
20/10/17, 04:27

You have to examine with a magnifying glass and move the heavy components while watching at the level of the welded legs. A circuit break will thus be detected more easily. It is also possible that the copper rod that we see in the foreground, has come into contact with the legs of the transformer at the time of ...
by ronchp83
18/10/17, 22:51

Hello, If there has been a fall, you have to look at the heaviest components. There seems to be a crack under the big transformer. The printed circuit tracks are under the green tropicalizing varnish and it may be a multilayer circuit. It is necessary to scratch and check in ohmmeter if no pi ...
by ronchp83
18/10/17, 22:20

There seems to be a crack under the big transformer. The printed circuit tracks are under the green tropicalizing varnish and it may be a multilayer circuit. It is necessary to scrape and check in ohmmeter if no track is cut. Solder wires to bridge the cuts. Waaw you have the eye ... I ...
by ronchp83
18/10/17, 22:16

Remundo wrote:either it is a current problem too powerful, or it is a story of leakage to the ground (differential).

if you have a very strong hold somewhere, try it.

I tried on a circuit breaker 32A and jump
by ronchp83
18/10/17, 05:19

20171017_155920.jpg hi buddies, attached the photos of the soldering station and the circuit, at first glance no component is burnt (visually I say well), no thing melted or blackened, I looked if there is had a fuse but there is no, no wire disconnected or touching the ca ...
by ronchp83
17/10/17, 20:24

hi Christophe, the circuit breaker is 16 A and it is not a differential, I tried on a bigger one 32A and it also jumps. It was probably a component on the circuit that burned down, but I don't know which one.It worked fine on 16A no problem, until I dropped it ....
by ronchp83
17/10/17, 09:36

Deca Starmicro 180 inverter welding machine that blows the pellets of my circuit breaker

hi everyone, I have my inverter welding machine, a Deca starmicro 180, which trips my circuit breaker when I turn it on, I admit I dropped it because I had not taken it well in hand , if a person can help me to know what to do and how to fix, because there is no repairman ...

Go Advanced search