Is it worth its price triple glazing? + 80% as double glazing

Help and advice for your real work in new or renovation, interior or exterior.
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 14/12/12, 19:38

dodo wrote:I just spoke with a thermician who is quite skeptical on the TV except in the north.

you have not more precise as information?

it is not necessary to give a global profitable or unprofitable answer which does not allow to understand ... it is necessary to give precise figures on the heat losses, and on the prices

for the prices if the triple glazing of the trade are too expensive it does not matter it is possible to make them otherwise

pay attention to the notion of heat loss proportional to the temperature difference between the interior and the exterior ... this is already more or less true for insulating them from walls ... this is completely false for what is transparent ... the figures given by the window manufacturer are therefore just valid in the test conditions defined by a certain standard ... for reality it is like the consumption in liters per 100 of the car
0 x
dodo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by dodo » 14/12/12, 21:30

we were not talking about profitability, but he just said that it was better to have a good DV except in the north.
One of the reasons is the solar factor.
0 x
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: is it worth its price Triple glazing? + 80% as dual lives

by hic » 20/08/14, 14:05

Green bullshit : Mrgreen: (I am here by order of christ ... to follow)

Single glazing with thermal plug does as well as triple glazing for much less.(with 8 hours of opening)
To which I add that it is silly to open a thermal plug in a room that we do not use,
under these conditions the majority of thermal caps will be closed almost permanently

and therefore an additional energy saving and therefore better than ...

compared to overpriced triple glazing, which will leak 24 hours a day

jean63 wrote:
How to save on heating?

3. Windows: double or triple glazing?

What do you think of this statement? I thought I read in this forum when discussing the over-insulation of passive houses, that triple glazing is hardly more expensive than the double .... who is right?
0 x
"Let food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food" Hippocrates
"Everything has a price has no value" Nietzche
Torture for Dummies
Forbid to express the idea that the field is acceleration (magnetic and gravitational)
And you get your patent mental torture option executioner successfully
dani-wel
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

re

by dani-wel » 28/10/14, 18:12

bespoke
Heating consumption decreases since the air entering is warmer and therefore must be heated less
We gain in comfort since it is more pleasant to have incoming air at 10 ° C rather than -5 ° C
Noises from the outside are considerably reduced since there is no more air intake above the windows
In climatic regions where summer is really hot, it is possible to install a VMC double flow which allows cooling of the incoming air, however these systems are very expensive (since they involve in particular a spraying of water )
Compatible with Canadian wells
0 x

Back to "Renovation, construction and real estate work: help, advice and methods ..."