Child room

Help and advice for your real work in new or renovation, interior or exterior.
jeremy76
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Child room

by jeremy76 » 30/03/18, 12:21

Hello,

With my wife we ​​bought an old stable to make it a house now. Most of the walls are stone. We want to repaint everything in white. I saw lots of special paint brand including Zolpan paint but I would like to know your opinion on this painting and especially you have a paint with good value for money?

Regarding the room of my son, Gabin I would like to do all his furniture myself. Something very natural and especially that he can keep in time (he has 7 years).

What nail polish should I use? I already made a wardrobe but I have not varnish yet ..

Thank you for your help.

Jeremy
0 x
Cardo123
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Children's room

by Cardo123 » 27/11/23, 08:02

Hello, my name is Jean Cardo, thank you for accepting me as a member and I really appreciate you
0 x
dalisay
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by dalisay » 30/11/23, 09:05

Hello, my name is Dalisay, I have a son and I want this last year to make him a room because I don't want him to share a room with his parents anymore and I do it really well so that he likes it , I don't underestimate him. This room is entirely for my son, despite the issues I still need help with, because that's how it is.. I'm a player on competitive Chess games and I went on a trip for a few weeks away from my house. And when I got home, I discovered that my computer charger had been eaten by rats and moles or I don't know exactly. But I know the cockroaches didn't chew them because of the drops found nearby. I don't know exactly what to do about these moles and rats. I thought the dirt and mess attracted them and I did my best to do something about it, but the rats kept coming at me. I have used mole and rat traps but both still manage to take the bait and run away with it. A friend advised me to use this product -https://www.stopmole.fr/products/mole-killer which proved effective for him and I would like to have the opinion of some people who had the same problem, or expert opinion. If this happens, is it reliable and safe for other living things, i.e. pets?

THANKS! dalisay
0 x
A.D. 44
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by A.D. 44 » 19/02/24, 13:21

dalisay wrote:. A friend advised me to use this product -https://www.stopmole.fr/products/mole-killer which proved effective for him and I would like to have the opinion of some people who had the same problem, or expert opinion. If this happens, is it reliable and safe for other living things, i.e. pets?

THANKS! dalisay

Hello

I think you can order 1000, just to try first.

And if you're happy with it, you can take more later.

(Free) coyote advice! No need to thank me.
0 x

Back to "Renovation, construction and real estate work: help, advice and methods ..."