Low cost RT2020 new house project

Help and advice for your real work in new or renovation, interior or exterior.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: RT2020 low cost new house project

by Obamot » 03/11/21, 17:25

humus wrote:
Obamot wrote:Had to start there! : Idea: 8)

That's what I did. : Wink: take a good look at what you mentioned: "100m²" : Mrgreen:
tata was to set the bottom stop of what is possible.

Obamot wrote: the economy house in “A” (100% self made) ecoconstruction-hqe / la-maison-en-a-t16604.html to which it is easy to add a shed and put a mass stove (5 logs are enough to heat 24 hours ... impressive ...)

Yes it's a good idea that I retain.
I had seen the documentary, she nevertheless worried about building it.
In the idea, I would do the shell.
Must see with madam, and the mayor : Arrow: aesthetics : Wink:
But it could be fine.
Bein the same with a Tata house, you need an authorization ...

Tata has several models (2nd menu: “Our products”)

They are looking for partners : Cheesy:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 03/11/21, 19:26

humus wrote:What is certain is that the heating will be done either by the floor or by the walls, at low temperature : Arrow: solar thermal and / or heat pump.
In a wood-frame house, for thermal comfort, thermal inertia must be added by mass.
Totally agree. Do your calculations for solar thermal.
At home, it is a brick wall of 40 that serves as a thermal buffer and also the brick walls of the house insulated from the outside. It is important for comfort.

I arrived in this barely insulated farmhouse in 2004. I started with exterior cladding with exterior insulation. Since then, I have kept the original radiators which were redundant. For something new, PER BAO coils are much cheaper.
I redone the parts one by one by insulating them from the inside.
I still have 2 pieces to redo, it's not yet perfect. Despite everything, we manage to keep a temperature between 19 and 21 ° with a low water temperature.
Departure 28 ° for 6 ° outside at the moment with a COP of 4 according to the doc of my air / water heat pump. Maxi 35 ° last year when it was - 10 °

In your case, you must be able to get water from the groundwater within 3 m and be able to opt for a water / water heat pump.
0 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 04/11/21, 08:24

izentrop wrote:At home, it is a brick wall of 40 that serves as a thermal buffer and also the brick walls of the house insulated from the outside. It is important for comfort.
I redone the parts one by one by insulating them from the inside.

With insulation from the inside you lose your inertia.
Interior walls and the floor must act as inertia.

I haven't called a MOB builder yet, to find out how they deal with overheating at the slightest ray of sunlight.
Because it is a real problem on wooden houses without thermal inertia.

izentrop wrote:In your case, you must be able to get water from the groundwater within 3 m and be able to opt for a water / water heat pump.

Assuming that I make a well, if the water is not renewed, it will cool, or even freeze, right?
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 04/11/21, 08:37

Water / water heat pumps generally work well because the heat source (sic) is stable.
You say:
Assuming that I make a well, if the water is not renewed, it will cool, or even freeze, right?

This system assumes that the pumped water provides calories and once, energetically speaking, "used" is then discharged to an outlet; this implies a fairly substantial water supply and therefore a good flow rate from the well.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 04/11/21, 08:52

Ahmed wrote:Water / water heat pumps generally work well because the heat source (sic) is stable.
You say:

This system assumes that the pumped water provides calories and once, energetically speaking, "used" is then discharged to an outlet; this implies a fairly substantial water supply and therefore a good flow rate from the well.

Ah Ok, thank you, I understand better. 2 distant wells are needed.
I do not know what it is possible to do on this land with its water table, but since it is classified as floodable, it would not be stupid to transform the water problem into a solution for heating.

Finally, all the neighbors have an air / water heat pump. (RT2012)
No doubt the cost.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 04/11/21, 09:06

It must be discharged downstream or in the sewer ...
Air / water heat pumps are the most common, because they can be installed everywhere, without these imperative prerequisites, but have much lower outputs (because they are variable) for constraints on the greater pump.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 04/11/21, 10:08

Information obtained from a MOB (timber frame house) manufacturer
the lack of thermal inertia is managed by a Canadian well to cool the summer, "heat" the winter and a double flow CMV.
Basically if the sun brings too much heat, it is evacuated and we bring cool.
We do not store solar energy, I find that a bit of a shame.

Heating: possibly electric convectors, possibly a grain of granulated but heating seems almost useless in a first approach, as the insulation would be important.
: Arrow: No more heat pumps and underfloor heating.

I am quite focused on traditional constructions and not at all on MOBs.
I will need to take reviews from MOB users.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 04/11/21, 10:23

Ahmed wrote:It must be discharged downstream or in the sewer ...

Surface discharge prohibitedImage
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/11/21, 11:43

I told myself that he would still do everything to introduce his PAC-nuclear at any cost ...

As the CAP does not exempt from insulation, it is useless:
- very poor performance in very cold weather - damn it especially when you need it most - and the VRP didn't tell me!
- investment much better placed in an ITE, since its cost exceeds the amount of materials by installing the insulation yourself!
- people invest in first-price PACs with breathtaking offers, but it breaks down before the end of the warranty and the company that asked it has obviously packed up for ages when the problems arise ... It it is better to passivate its construction as soon as possible, each year lost is a year of heating expenses which could have been better placed, eating into the budget.

As for digging to find a water table ... : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: good luck! or should you dig first, and who pays for the drilling / installation?

PACs are like vaccines, a flawed solution ...
PACs are like sports cars that cost an arm and a leg, it cost us so much, each added cost amplifies the denial ... and helping self-belief, we only say good things about it, the more it costs expensive ... A Russian roulette question yield inversely proportional to the needs, a beautiful dirt in many cases, ah and I forgot, it is the neighbors who are happy then, because of the noise pollution, still more costs for an anti-noise box ... And the more “cheap” they are, the more they make noise!
"I don't understand anything, help!" : Cry:
1 x
Rajqawee
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rajqawee » 04/11/21, 14:34

Hmmm. I bought an almost new house (divorce. Stroke of luck for us), equipped with a "nuclear" heat pump (I retain the name. It throws serious), coupled with underfloor heating.

1) The noise of the outer unit is very low below 5m distance. Inaudible beyond.
2) We have already had several cold spells (night frosts too), it heats my faith very well so far
3) In all electric, it is 40 € / month.

Maybe it's a great heat pump, maybe going through underfloor heating is more efficient, in any case so far it's been going very well. I temper a little what.
0 x