insulation renovation, a real jungle!

Help and advice for your real work in new or renovation, interior or exterior.
djo59
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by djo59 » 02/07/13, 10:57

Okay I admit I was a bit quick, y'avait more insulation wall, electricity, ... to turn everything into 3 rooms, yet I also found the prohibitive quote.

Hey yes, homemade djo is always much cheaper as long as you are a "good" handyman!

I totally agree with you on the far cheaper.
Then be a little bit good handyman, then not really.
I'm not at all of the game, but my principle is "whoever wants, can" and "at birth we just know how to cry, pee poo, everything else we learn". Especially today thanks to the internet we can have access to all the information.
I had never create a ceiling / floor, never ask 1m calico ...
We take time, we think, is documented ... and you get there.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/07/13, 11:09

djo59 wrote:I had never create a ceiling / floor, never ask 1m calico ...
We take time, we think, is documented ... and you get there.

Absolutely, same for me: I did the same this winter with this interior insulation + finishing ceiling construction / electricity and tiles, by then: https://www.econologie.com/forums/chantier-d ... 12139.html

You can look there are interesting photos :) 8)
0 x
kiliemenor
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

premiums

by kiliemenor » 11/03/14, 11:18

I wanted to insulate my house and I almost miss a bonus because I did not know the EEC! Fortunately, just before I started work I have heard and I chose to develop my work by primesecoenergie.com. The idea to receive a bonus in the form of a check particularly liked.

Only drawback, I waited a while before receiving the bonus, I even almost regret my choice! But after a few days of patience, I finally received my check and I'm glad!
0 x
vanessa.beni
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by vanessa.beni » 25/03/14, 16:29

Individual or business if you consider doing the work on your premises, do a simulation on ecoprime.fr for the amount of the ecological premium you touch. :D
0 x
ATE.Conseil
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Valuation of C2E

by ATE.Conseil » 25/03/14, 17:13

Hello,

Other players on the market of eco premium ... which is actually the promotion of energy saving certificates ( C2E)

At the base the device is as follows:
When you have thermal renovation work done on your home, you can calculate the associated energy saving.
This saving of energy is then bought by the producers (EDF, total, Leclerc, Auchan ...) who have purchase obligations in volumes.

For example, 200m² insulation of ceilings on a heated house fuel (oil, wood, or gas) saves 380 000 kWh cumac
If your architect is referenced in http://www.theia-Energies.com , he can make you benefit from 3 things:
    - A discount on the price of the order of € 300
    - (. Infiltrometry eg, thermal camera) A voucher associated services of around € 100
    - And a gift of style cinema tickets, backpack, weather station, cabinets wine tasting ...)

Feel free to take advantage of competition in this highly competitive market.

Greetings
Philippe DESON
Council ATE manager
Portfolio manager THEIA Energies
http://www.ate-conseil.eu
0 x
ATE Council accompanies you to reduce your energy consumption
Mireille90
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Mireille90 » 17/10/14, 14:35

Does someone has already gone through ATE Council?
0 x