Installation of a boiler

Help and advice for your real work in new or renovation, interior or exterior.
orane
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Installation of a boiler

by orane » 25/07/14, 07:08

Hello,

I'm new here, and soon (if everything goes well owner) suddenly in our house there are stove pipes but no "central heating",

We would have liked to completely install (pipe network included) a boiler, we are looking for quotes so if someone would have an idea, an address etc ... I am interested! :!:

thanking you in advance!

Oran : Cheesy:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 26/07/14, 18:11

This kind of installation, very popular in our campaigns a few decades ago, has advantages and disadvantages.
Before embarking on this path, now almost abandoned *, it is better to know these: limited heating power, variation in heating, low autonomy, difficulty in balancing the distribution of heat (the boiler tends to overheat your room).
These drawbacks must be put into perspective and weighted according to the particular data of each scenario.
I am not talking to you about the advantages, since you must know them to have made this choice.

The practical problem, if you persist in your intention, is to find an installer who is competent to accommodate the specifics of this kind of installation; It could be all the more tricky if you have no notion in plumbing allowing you to keep a critical eye on the work ...
It would be nice if you could find someone heating with this method.

* This is a factual finding, not a value judgment; many satisfactory techniques are abandoned for others, more sophisticated and not necessarily better for the user.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."

Back to "Renovation, construction and real estate work: help, advice and methods ..."