Conditions on My Renovation Prime

Help and advice for your real work in new or renovation, interior or exterior.
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Conditions on My Prime Renovation

by sicetaitsimple » 19/02/23, 17:51

In short, it does not seem obvious today for an individual.
In self-construction perhaps, but even if you are a good handyman, it is still complicated if it is placed on the roof (need for a machine, work at height) and you will have to have the installation certified if you wants to be able to inject its surpluses into the network. Why not without injecting surpluses, but it's still a bit of a shame to voluntarily reduce your production, especially when you're away from housing....

Installed by a professional, the costs will evolve well beyond the 3000€ for 3kWp mentioned.

What seems healthy to me is that it's no longer the purely "financial" jackpot that it once was.
1 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 19/02/23, 18:25

sicetaitsimple wrote:
phil59 wrote:But the tempo offer, turns everything upside down a bit....

Yes, especially since most of your annual production will be done during peak blue day hours, i.e. at a valuation of 12,49c€/kWh, and not 20 as in your example.

I was talking about the basic EDF rate, at around 20 cents per kWh.

A solar router is a "clamp" on your phase, which measures what goes out to the network, and reinjects it into the sanitary tank, thus minimizing the excess inject.

Sign a purchase contract for 10 cts? I don't think it's a good idea, unless the juice stays at less than 15 cents per kWh, but there, in 5 years already, we don't know if the juice won't be at 30 cents per kWh.. ..

Afterwards, we almost all have the solution of putting only one panel, with a micro inverter, and for a good part of the year, to erase the minimum consumption of the house.
Small budget, small gain, but very quickly amortized ....
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 19/02/23, 18:40

phil59 wrote:Afterwards, we almost all have the solution of putting only one panel, with a micro inverter, and for a good part of the year, to erase the minimum consumption of the house.
Small budget, small gain, but very quickly amortized ....

I never said the opposite!
But it seemed to me that we (especially you) were talking about a 3kWp installation, which was already much larger.
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 19/02/23, 19:16

izentrop wrote:In the link that I gave, it is indeed a question of photovoltaic in self-consumption, without any explanation, but at least an image

...probably a malicious commercial site since we don't get a response.

This is where we are talking about 3 kWp, and so I continued!
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 19/02/23, 19:38

phil59 wrote:This is where we are talking about 3 kWp, and so I continued!

I don't blame you, it's just you who developed some "return time" calculations on the basis of 3kWp. Ending on "Tempo shakes things up a bit".
What I have "more dwelt" on, only going in your direction.
It seems difficult to me today to "beat" a price of 12,49c€/kWh in HP 300 "blue" days per year with solar energy, that was just my remark.
Then, of course, everyone does what they want, according to their possibilities but also their desires. I understand that producing electricity from solar can be rewarding.
As long as this "individual valuation" is not done to the detriment of the collective interest via indecent purchase prices as has long been the case, I see no problem with it.
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 19/02/23, 20:19

Everything always depends on the consumption, and the cost of the installation, done by yourself, or not, new, or partly used, and everything can change.

In the case of a swimming pool, with a water pump, and heat pump, partly second-hand equipment, made by everyone, and that changes everything, even with 12.50 cents per kWh in HP.
0 x

sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 19/02/23, 21:04

phil59 wrote:In the case of a swimming pool, with a water pump, and heat pump, partly second-hand equipment, made by everyone, and that changes everything, even with 12.50 cents per kWh in HP.

To be very frank, the particular case of the owners of individual swimming pools does not interest me very much....
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 19/02/23, 21:20

A swimming pool, in itself, does not necessarily cost very much.

It's all that is around, and maintenance that costs a pseudo fortune.

I have one that I have to ride for 2 years, almost 20m3, new, that I got for less than 300€, more than 6m long.
0 x

izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 07/03/23, 01:25

An interesting article on these aids which are most of the time scams. Even if the devices evolve but not in the good direction.

Aid must go through an RGE adviser, excluding ...
Does the RGE label give legitimacy?
The other subject underlying this report and which we have already denounced on several occasions with Claude Lefrançois, is that of the awarding of the RGE label: Recognized Guarantor of the environment.
To sum up, this label is awarded to building professionals to carry out work eligible for aid. However, to get this famous Holy Grail, all you have to do is pass a 2 to 3 day course, and the whole company (regardless of its size) is labeled: from the salesperson to the secretary, from the technician-installer to the truck driver! This is how many marlous rush into the fault to spread their scams.
https://www.build-green.fr/renovation-e ... aux-aides/

In this article we also talk about the energy audit which will be mandatory from April 2023 for thermal colanders, but the worm is still in the fruit:
... we forget to tell us that France Rénov advisers are also eligible for this mission, and have been for some time now! And as luck would have it, recourse to Mon Accompagnateur Rénov' has been compulsory since January 1, 2023 for owners who apply for Ma Prime Rénov' Sérénité and Loc'Avantages aid with works.
To complete, a documentary from FranceInfo https://www.francetvinfo.fr/economie/en ... 84536.html, but OK ! the final word encourages scams : roll:
1 x
Laurent5
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Laurent5 » 14/03/23, 10:37

Good morning ! To benefit from My Solar Panel Renovation Bonus, certain conditions must be met, in particular concerning the nature of your home, your reference tax income and the type of equipment you wish to install. I invite you to consult the official website of the National Agency for Habitat to learn more about the eligibility criteria, you can also consult this article for more information -https://www.on-renove .fr/ma-prime-renov-solar-panel/
Have a good day !
0 x

Back to "Renovation, construction and real estate work: help, advice and methods ..."