Choice of windows and glazing renovation

Help and advice for your real work in new or renovation, interior or exterior.
Coati84
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Coati84 » 08/04/11, 14:44

Thanks again Dedeleco.

I confirm that I will put for all the windows of the DV argon FE 4/15/4 - SGG CLIMAPLUS N - Ug = 1.1 W / m².K - Fs = 0.63.

My simplified project of renovation of my house concerns the change of windows, the embedding of electricity, the complete modification of my bathroom, the creation of a laundry room in the garage and the insulation of the attic floor by pouring wool from loose rock over a thickness of 30 cm.

This work must be completed by the end of 2011.

If I have money left in 2012, I will do the exterior insulation with wood cladding of the "north" wall which had been accepted in my initial permit of February 2010 and / or a horizontal wood extension behind the "north" wall. of my house.

You're right: I think I am quibbling about the glazing ... but it is true I currently greatly appreciate the heat caused in the off-season by my simple glazing from the south windows.

See you later.
0 x
Coati84 - realization of a 40 m² wooden extension of my house: 2nd semester 2021
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 08/04/11, 15:22

I currently really appreciate the heat caused in the off-season by my simple south window glazing.

then keep them the same, coefficient of 0,826 and loss of 3,7W / ° Cm2 to reduce heat losses from 24 to 6 hours in winter, put against automatic shutters with 10cm of thermal insulation that close at night, will be fine more efficient.
To be calculated.
0 x