How to isolate a stone wall from the inside

Help and advice for your real work in new or renovation, interior or exterior.
manny864
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by manny864 » 06/01/15, 22:39

thank you for the links, it is true that al air quite POWERFIX at all and not expensive at all ... I was falling on models over 1000e ...

Not being: PROFESSIONAL, I read with you ears open, I take all the ideas and analyzes I ... as you saw I had work to do and wish to do things goods, rather than the mythical glass wool + plaquo ... I insulator trade dc glass wool ...

Anyway I hope not to bother with all my questions ... and hopefully it will help others in the future.

I failed to see your profile: s

The exterior insulation is available to perform either yourself?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 08/01/15, 00:03

Will have to make plans! Develop good mental assembly design and wheat!

You can if you have knowledge in the field of scaffolding!

And a little drawing, carpentry and joinery, masonry, joinery ...? Everything can be learned in life for people with facilities for manual plane and the taste for work well done!
(Maybe he can get help from former TAO trusted friends to you and that could contribute to a preferential tariff for certain things? Do not hesitate to seek help, it creates emulation, we forget fewer things ...).

Must also find a new tubular scaffolding or used, or when the rent but must be in good security and secure the well, careful planning so in time, the rental can be expensive (you must be new someone who then buys you the ... maybe do a deal with a small contractor who would be interested in redemption, you make a contract with him, so that you resume the work after the agreed amount or something ...)

After that there are two or three successful examples of façade insulation work in this area. forum (do a research and make contact with them), we must take example, I can not say anything else, otherwise I will engage professionally, and I do not know the local constraints from the bottom up (not having been there ...). A priori, there would be renovation work before making the insulation (we see in different places that the plaster has fallen - to replace with a cement coating very dry and very adhesive - there are also things to see around the door of the cellar, we see big gaps) ...

So it seems necessary to clean it all (just bring down that falls or may fall, falling on healthy masonry and start from there. It's risky if any hand when you scratch, you have to redo everything, but as the owner is required to leave on the healthy is a legal responsibility to do so, and even criminal if something were to fall on someone and hurt one day, because in the end, the 'façade insulation held on this background, we can not cut it). Link insights, and that pretty much sums up what I think and applies to your case >>>

If necessary, if I was not sure, I would ask more detailed estimates for companies reliable:
- It would see more clearly on all of this it would be to achieve the one hand (this including insulation and facade.
After I would plan it at the best of periods having a favorable weather, with for purely illustrative (and not exhaustive):

step 1 facelift and complete preparation of background (it can be done well before eh, from one year to another ...).

2 step dismantling of old windows,

step 3 preparation of laying insulation facade, wooden boxes, angle braces doors / windows - anchoring / chaining - to coordinate with the company that will lay the 2V PVC windows, because you have to provide the necessary field possibly replace if necessary (burglary or other damage ...)

step 4 poses PVC windows and old before.

step 5 roof insulation (or later if no budget);

step 6 laying of the external insulation;

7 stage finishes on siding.

8 step, interior insulation, foam, stairwell, untreated air route etc.

That's a rough proposal.

- And on the other hand, in this list, for delicate work, possibly award the award to a third party rather than doing it yourself (unless one feels capable of it: the cleaning must "hold" in the time and the evaluation of the supporting substrate made without concession, see also for the installation of a scaffolding, there are organizations of supervision in certain places, with us it is the "police of constructions" which comes to see, imperative. .. But we are Swiss, obsessed with the safety of construction sites and that is good!)

Afterwards, purely in terms of the question of facade insulation, having a cellar to store materials, you could proceed as you do in your workshop profession: prefabrication of the elements (assembly of the parts of the door frames / wooden window on the ground, frame included, then assembly by step starting from the bottom ...) then perforation of the facade and placement of plastic + metal clips to receive the compressed glass wool panels, then fixing of those here (with the usual precautions, coveralls, respiratory masks, gloves, etc.). Then there is the mesh on which will be applied the facade plaster or the plaster chooses "which goes well"). For industrial buildings, there is a simple way of laying glass wool in an unpressed roll against the facades, it is economical, but above all very basic attention, these buildings are made to be depreciated in a few years (therefore works not very durable: it holds what it holds, 15-20 years at most, after that you have to start everything again). To see, depending on what you want to do in life ...

Mwouais, it is a beautiful site in perspective what ...
Will have to make full and detailed surveying to define the budget ... Make the list of materials needed fasteners etc.
With preliminary meetings and site to coordinate the various players and see their prerogatives (assembly, expected bookings in the canvas of the woodwork and they need as workspace, including the space required to leave free to go new PVC window frames, etc) ...
It will be animated : Lol: 8) : Lol: mandatory helmet! (Lol) here, here: Courage!
0 x
manny864
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by manny864 » 01/02/15, 10:29

thank you again for all your valuable advice ...
I have been investing for ds a rangefinder and a laser detector Bosch PTD 1.

First, congratulations, you know very well your work. And indeed ground floor thermal bridges is to 1m50 exterior walls ... and I saw several degrees of temperature differences between each side of the same wall inside ...

Soon, I will start with my plans ... I would allow myself to give news for whom it will interest.

Good luck and thanks again for all Obamot.

cordially
0 x

Back to "Renovation, construction and real estate work: help, advice and methods ..."