Search found 9 results

by Régine
16/04/21, 15:52
Forum : Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutions
Subject : Start the "phenoculture"
answers: 21
views: 7898

Re: Start "phenoculture"

at the PP everything is good, so don't worry too much, you just have to keep in mind in a simplified way that the greener the more it is great and that the more it is brown the longer it takes the super allows you to boost your culture, but you quickly empty the tank, you have to renew, the brown, that ...
by Régine
16/04/21, 15:49

But I understand that most of your plantings go through transplanting. For carrot seedlings, my soil being very heavy, I always made a furrow and filled with a mixture of terror and sand. I will try the same for this year. Without wanting to disrupt the exchange ...
by Régine
16/04/21, 15:42

ok, I will make sure to mix it up a bit but hey, I thought I understood from Didier (following his book) that it was not ideal. In fact it amounts to growing in lasagna except that here we mix. thank you : Wink:
by Régine
08/04/21, 12:09

pi-r wrote:just a small clarification: if you have little or no access to hay, do not forget the "substitutes" to obtain sufficient coverage!
there is plenty of organic matter that can help ...
good luck

yes thank you but what do you advise me? fresh grass thinly?
by Régine
08/04/21, 12:02

Can I therefore go to the tiller for the first time, deposit this hay and in May, proceed with my sowing, transplanting and planting? and obviously, at the end of the year, I don't touch it anymore except for adding hay. What do you think? Put the tiller away, as far as possible: cheesy:, well, I liked it ...
by Régine
08/04/21, 11:58

Hello Steph, I am delighted to hear that you are also a bit of a novice and I will be able to follow your experience 8) I guess the soil is quite hard the first year but surprised to see that you were able to harvest so many vegetables. Congratulations !!! It comforts me and I think I have all ...
by Régine
07/04/21, 15:10

Thanks for your answers: cheesy: Actually my vegetable garden is not very very dirty, there are a few tufts of herbs which I think come from reseeded straw seeds. So I'll just take them out with a spade and lay a good big layer of hay. I hope that by mid-May, I will be able to ...
by Régine
07/04/21, 13:49

Hello, you do not give a lot of details (geographical location, existing vegetable garden or starting from scratch, etc.). Three years ago I started my vegetable garden under hay and something else, starting from an existing plot, and I put the hay in March, I believe. You can start now, without ...
by Régine
06/04/21, 17:11

Start the "phenoculture"

Hello,

I want to start this cultivation technique. We are in April, can I start by putting hay on my vegetable garden and planting seedlings and plants in May? or should I wait until next year?

Go Advanced search