Electrostatic Energy Recovery

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 03/10/05, 23:00

Hello Nofy
C, is simpler than the other editing with transformer
the 100metres antenna picks up static electricity, it charges the capacitor the SCR kind of trigger switch.
When the condenser is charged at a certain voltage 45 to 60 volts the neon lights actinne the trigger of the SCR and the capacitor is discharged into the battery, the recharging cycle of the capacitor starts again until the voltage is sufficient to light the neon lamp
and here it is, is simple.
SCR you can find in dimmers house lights or drill, or in the electronic store it does not cost, there are just 3 files.

Andre
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 03/10/05, 23:45

nofy wrote: can you translate the signs, stp.

Triangular antenna of 100meters
Earth Ground = Connected to the earth

Electronic components :
Neon = neon
.00047Uf 5000v to 2kv polarized capacitor (one side +, and one side), of o, ooo47 microfarad = 0, 47 nanofarad = 470 picofarad; supporting a maximum voltage at its terminals of 5000 volts at 2000v (there, considering the turn of the sentence, it may have meant 20 000v?)
scr = Thyristor P; it is a valve allowing only the direct current, in the only direction of the arrow, from + to the - conventional direction of the current; it only opens when its "trigger" commands it.

The earth is at zero potential; the antenna in the sky, the largest possible, captures the static (clouds?). There is a significant potential difference (in volts) between the two. The capacitor in the middle (a kind of tank) is charged with continuous electricity; when the potential reaches a certain level, the neon lights up, and leads a trigger current that opens the thyristor (tap); this one allows the passage of a big amperage (flow), coming from the capacitor (tank) which feeds the battery 12 volts; the tank emptied, the potential is low; the neon is no longer driving, the faucet is closed, and we are starting the cycle again.
Remarks : on both sides of the thyristor, there is a +, and we said that it was passing only from + to the - (ie to the + of the battery) ...
It must be seen that on the antenna side, a positive volt voltage is detected that is larger than the + 12 volts of the battery.
A tank of 470 picofarad, does not allow such a big flow that that ... The battery would not appreciate. But the process is renewed more often
This is roughly the explanation of this simple scheme ...
Gegyx
0 x
Wish =>
Able to speak normally
without being constantly attacked by some people, who respect nothing, and this impunity.
rafpantone
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by rafpantone » 05/10/05, 11:16

here is another diagram a little more complicated

DESCRIPTION

1. S1 is closed first to load C1. Once C1 is loaded S2 is closed to start the tank circuit.

2. The automobile ignition coil transforms the high voltage of the primary side to a lower voltage at a higher current.

3. Primary is awarded to secondary for resonance.

4. Pre a glow discharge is present in the ion valve.

5. Electrons are created in the ion valve by reactions of UV light (radiant energy). The valve is an energy multiplying the sensor.

6. The insulated wire and earth serve as a source of ambient voltage potential. They are not the source of energy in this circuit.

7. The heart of the radiant energy circuit converter is the ion valve. This is where energy is produced.

unfortunately there are no component values.

Have some of you achieved positive results?
Do you have pictures of your montages? antenna ideas? home transformer?
greetings
0 x
nofy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nofy » 05/10/05, 21:34

Good evening everyone,

Thank you André and thank you gegyx, it's nice to enlighten my lantern.
I discover through this site a lot of things that fascinate me and I start to disperse a little, because initially I am to pantoniser my vehicle and I fall behind.
By the way, I read that we could get severe electrocution with this system, that's where we should not put the papattes?

Nofy (dream)
0 x
nofy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nofy » 08/10/05, 21:35

Good evening everyone,

Attention, it may be silly, but this afternoon, I said to myself that with all the fence that surrounds the garden, it could not do a mega antenna? surely a problem with the pickets that are in the ground, right?

Nofy (dream)
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 08/10/05, 21:47

You just have to insulate the fence of the stakes with plastic ...
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
nofy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nofy » 09/10/05, 17:53

Hi everybody,
That's what I thought, but you think the roasting is good?

Nofy (dream)
0 x
nofy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nofy » 12/10/05, 18:47

If you think it's moving forward, but everyone's good humor !!
0 x
Other

by Other » 12/10/05, 19:16

Hello
a long filament yarn is more effective than a too compact mesh. It does not cover far enough, if we speak static.
andré
0 x