MoveCamp: come and propose future mobility ideas

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
emlaurent
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

MoveCamp: come and propose future mobility ideas

by emlaurent » 06/10/08, 23:23

Hello,
I relay an ad!

---------------------------------------------------------------
Mobilis is an annual conference around the theme of displacement. It is organized by the competitiveness cluster Vehicle of the Future.

In addition to conferences and workshops, Latitude organizes a non-conference on the model of BarCamp.

Everyone can participate, whatever their profession or sector of activity.

All those who will have a competence or a project to bring to reflect on the new uses and modes of urban displacement will be able to animate small collaborative workshops

The theme of Mobilis and MoveCamp is:

"urban mobility solutions"

When: Tuesday 18 and Wednesday 19 November 2008
Where: at the Atria space in Belfort

In the context of an increasingly expensive oil, urban displacement is a major survival issue for our society. Worldwide.

In France, 80% of urban trips made by car are less than 3 kilometers ... we see that the solutions are at hand: they are technological, but also behavioral and cultural.

How to approach this new situation other than by coercion, egoism and the police?
-----------------------------------------------------------
To participate, it's free:

Message from the organizer's blog from movecamp.

This is a great opportunity to express yourself and propose ideas, projects within the framework of a pole of competitiveness!

I would participate! I would probably suggest a brainstorming session around a theme of non-motorized movement (bike-lying type) or possibly electrical assistance.
And you? What will you propose?

A+
Emmanuel
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"