HYDROGEN

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
jelupan
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jelupan » 09/10/05, 01:14

André will be happy once again: Canada is in the limelight with this company that produces a hydrogen feed continuously and on demand without breaking the load according to the needs on the road. Maybe a bit bulky for a car, but very suitable for trucks and other equipment, shipyard, generators, boats.
http://www.hy-drive.com

According to their doc, they will exploit the technology of Eloflux developed by Gaskatel GmbH in Germany to create a new generation of electrolysis for cars.
If they succeed, their system coupled with a quasiturbine can give the motorization of the future.

WE CAN REVER, .... NO ??

Because, I believe in this Quasiturbine !! HERE IS!!
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 09/10/05, 05:16

Good evening jelupan
Yes I'm happy for the quasiturbine they put it in both official languages, it's true it's a quebecois who made this engine,
but the others on the hydrogen, I'm not proud, the square heads next (speak white) Because for them speaking in French is the language of the metis. it's just in Quebec that it's bilingual, waiting to be assimilated unilingual.
it's a farce ... well, it's off topic ... I do not know English and I want you to keep my language and my culture, it could make an effort to have access to these information in our language. All the paperwork I get from the government if it's just in English it goes straight into the trash.

Andre
0 x
MichelM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by MichelM » 09/10/05, 11:46

Hello
Always astonishing and distressing for me this anti-French racism of the "Anglo Canadien". It is surely too difficult for them (the square heads! Speak white) to speak the official diplomatic language ... And they are not "mestizos"!?! This is actually off topic, but hey. Courage André.
But their big box to provide a supply of hydrogen to the engine there is nothing extraordinary, right?
I do not see where the progress is ... In the beginning before I started in the Pantone and water doping, I started with a small assembly Meyer, actually and it is normal we produce H and O but it takes so much to power a hub that takes a lot of space and electrical power ...
Michel
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 09/10/05, 11:54

Andre wrote:I want you to keep my language and my culture

[HS]
You are right.

Quebecois, Acadians (cajuns ...) have had and must fight to keep the richness of their culture.

I am happy that there is a rapprochement of Quebec with other French-speaking countries, particularly France.
I love foreign languages, but French is a beautiful language full of richness and subtleties.

In any case, thank you Internet to allow exchanges with our cousins ​​of New France.

[/ HS]
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/10/05, 13:46

To return to the process ... is this a new Moreau system?
I still have not found what was in the "black box" .... but I believe that 1 / 2 ...

Even in the brochure there is not really technical info:
http://www.hy-drive.com/main/FileLib/HyDri...eBookletsin.pdf
0 x