"Clean" car favored in Bordeaux: the mistake

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Christophe

"Clean" car favored in Bordeaux: the mistake

by Christophe » 01/10/08, 11:43

As of October 1, owners of clean vehicles will have a “green disc” available allowing them to park for 1 hour 30 minutes free anywhere in the city of Bordeaux, announced Alain Juppé, mayor of Bordeaux.

This initiative aims to "promote the development of non-polluting vehicles", explained Alain Juppé, who estimates that at present only "1 to 2% of vehicles circulating in Bordeaux and its agglomeration are concerned", a proportion that he would like to see an increase to 5% by 2010.

This device relates to vehicles running on natural gas or LPG (so super clean) electric vehicles (are there any?), hybrids (7L per 100 in the city for the Prius ... is it clean?) or in a car-sharing system (there ok! but that is nothing like a car own and the car sharing ALREADY has specific parking spaces).

Whatever!!!! Favor a car that is not clean but LESS DIRTY (the difference is fundamental) in town is monstrous political bullshit. : Evil:

On the contrary, action must be taken to reduce automobile traffic for the benefit of other types of transport or a change in social behavior ...

Plus 1h30 of free parking, and they think it will influence the purchasing decisions of Bordeaux residents ?? : Shock:

In short they are all wrong! I did not think that Juppé was as stupid as that ... on the other hand to suck the millions of European subsidies to make urban planning to the con there it is immediately smarter Juppe ...
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 01/10/08, 12:12

Absolutely agree !

This is what it gives when we trust the right for ecological issues ... and the PS is not better ...

It's people have no understanding of the issues, and are even less capable of a medium or long term vision ... Politicians and traditional parties cannot carry the solution when they fundamentally embody the problem.

It is not won...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/10/08, 12:56

Ah I knew that you were saren we couldn't agree more 8)
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 01/10/08, 15:10

: Arrow: Thank you for the information! : Arrowl:
Learn local news through forum, it's great. : Lol:

My wife asked me last week if she could consider replacing her LPG sedan with an electric car to get to her new job, in addition she will be able to shop without paying for parking ... 8) : Lol:

The two women Christophe, I agree with your opinion the guy ... :frown:

By the way, the next time you go down in the corner, with Christine so send an MP ... I'm thinking of your getaway on the Basin with a visit to the Teich ornithological park. :?
0 x