Ardèche, 6 october, party Alter-Egaux

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
claude07
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Ardèche, 6 october, party Alter-Egaux

by claude07 » 06/10/05, 09:16

Alter-Egaux celebrates in St André en Ardeche on October 8, 2005

Description: Alter-Egaux is an original local association, mixing humor and culture, this association ensures a real animation, with a local debate on proximity issues and global issues.
The Alter Egaux events attract many people, far beyond the territory of the municipality of St André de Cruzières.

For the second year, this association is organizing its autumn festival at St André de Cruzières with a very varied program, judge instead:

from 13:30 p.m. to 18 p.m., the village of associations will bring together the stands of associations as diverse as Aide & Action, Amnesty International, Appel des 100, ATTAC, the Confédération Paysanne, the Collectif Solidarité - Palestine, Libération des Semences Paysannes (under reserve), the LPO, the Water Motor (which will demonstrate its fuel on a tractor), Roule ma Fleur , SAED, Local knowledge.

Around 14 p.m., the opening ceremony will take place with the arrival of the surprise guest.

From 15 p.m., the small square will also live to the rhythm of the animations of different groups and troupes such as the Topolini circus which leaves no one indifferent, the poetic spectacle of La Belle Courge, the amazing One Man Show by Béron, recurring interventions and
strippers of the Alterophiles all against a musical background of the Duo of Huge.

From 18 p.m. to 19:30 p.m., the atmosphere will be more serious for the debate on the theme: "Living and working in the countryside: a challenge? beyond the findings, a common project remains to be built ”

From 19:30, the time will be for relaxation since the aperitif and the meal will be set to music, alternately, by Bernard the Antibes and Rosa, lovers of French song. A little later, a concert will begin and it will be the turn of the group Agathe Mulot to "set fire" with Funk Rock.

If you want more information on this event, you can contact the Alter - Egaux association by email at this address:
alteregaux07@yahoo.fr
0 x
rezut
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rezut » 06/10/05, 12:28

hello claude07
you are on the date because a Thursday they are not going to have a lot of people
is there an entry fee? it only lasts half a day?
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 06/10/05, 20:57

Well yes, a Thursday ... it seems to me not top choice.
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
claude07
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by claude07 » 07/10/05, 11:22

It's the 8 !!!!!!!!!!!! Saturday!!!!!!!
Great forgiveness !!! I was wrong!

I am so used to writing this date because my date of birth, that I was wrong !!
sorry!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/10/05, 13:01

well ... you can edit and correct your own messages right?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/10/05, 13:02

claude07 wrote:[b] the Water Engine (which will demonstrate its fuel on a tractor)

water engine ... already wrong but then still pantone recuperators you think?
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 07/10/05, 21:23

arf good anif then

Remember to include such events in the agenda / calendar (link at the top right)
I put it on but it's a bit late

@+

PS: this remark is valid for all members: ph34r:
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."