Renewable oil by Jean Laigret

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
Remundo

by Remundo » 15/09/08, 16:18

No problem ! 8)

And I renew my encouragement to all your project Image
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 15/09/08, 17:51

Hello

prances wrote:
Christophe wrote:The approach is not to compete with oil but to show that it can be made into a "green", renewable and economically competitive synthetic oil in 2008!

I think there is a little contradiction there? "If it's economically competitive" it will necessarily "compete with current oil", right? therefore danger ...

without being alarmist, there is a risk anyway is that ill-intentioned people want to be part of the study group. and that their actions they hinder the project or moving in blind alleys voluntarily.
le forum on the subject should be more "private" and keep only the post-it for disclosing summaries.

a control over them be part of interested persons and their motivation and commitment to work for the good of all

-------------

this subject is totally beyond me and I do not intend to be part of it, I just wanted to raise fears, nothing more, like "caracole"

jeff
0 x
J'o the cartridge
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by J'o the cartridge » 15/09/08, 17:53

Hello everyone! This process is more miraculous, I read the books listed at the bottom of the article, and this process is the best issue and profitability optimization. Europe has astronomical whose amount of waste, and produces daily. This project is to be realized. I am a student in TS but I rely on influential and competent people to do. However knowing how to do this project to the general public? Contact the press? how to do?
( sorry for the spelling mistakes....)
0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 15/09/08, 18:04

coucou789456 wrote:without being alarmist, there is a risk anyway is that ill-intentioned people want to be part of the study group. and that their actions they hinder the project or moving in blind alleys voluntarily.
le forum on the subject should be more "private" and keep only the post-it for disclosing summaries.

a control over them be part of interested persons and their motivation and commitment to work for the good of all

-------------

this subject is totally beyond me and I do not intend to be part of it, I just wanted to raise fears, nothing more, like "caracole"

jeff

Hi Jeff,
This is indeed a risk (although very limited in my opinion) but we were still a number of data items in our possession. Be assured that we will be vigilant.

I also preferred that the post remains public (at least initially) because if another group or company had wind of the project and were interested to help and / or conduct other experiments, this could only to make things progress.

Sincerely
C moa
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/09/08, 18:07

coucou789456 wrote:lya even when the risk is that ill-intentioned people want to be part of the study group. and that their actions they hinder the project or moving in blind alleys voluntarily.

How?

The project will be done with a view Open Source: An info is found where experience is made (by anyone who wants to participate and share their discoveries), it is broadcast on these forums and anyone can relay it, under these conditions I have a hard time seeing HOW lobbyists could block information. At worst (for us) they could discredit her as they already did for the Gillier Pantone water doping. Now we know their methods ...

And the more people there are motivated to put a grain of salt, the more "they" will have difficulty "controlling" the information!

Example, by typing "Laigret Project" in google :

Results 1 - 10 of a total of approximately 616 for "project laigret" (0,17 seconds)

This means that some bloggers and webmasters have relayed the info that was not even a week! Imagine this figure in 3 or 6 months if the project comes to really take off?

coucou789456 wrote:le forum on the subject should be more "private" and keep only the post-it for disclosing summaries.

I mentioned the idea earlier: most were against, because it's going against open source and dissemination of info ...

coucou789456 wrote:this subject beyond me and I do not intend to be part, I just wanted to raise fears, nothing more, like "caracole"

Pkoi and then? Just the fact to talk to your friends and contacts helps move the project! You know the skills and motivation of the friends of your friends (your friends to your friends ... etc etc)?
0 x
J'o the cartridge
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by J'o the cartridge » 17/09/08, 15:52

Okay, it's gone, I'll do my best
Good luck ..... for the success of this project!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/09/08, 11:08

10% of fuel needs through bacteria

At a General Microbiology conference at Trinity College in Dublin, scientists agreed on the following hypothesis: If we used bacteria - the same as those found in compost heaps - to convert the waste into ethanol, it would be possible to provide up to 10% of energy needs in the transport sector in the UK.

The Guildford Researchers have successfully developed a new strain of bacteria that has the ability to digest straw, agricultural plant residues, cardboard, wood chips and other municipal waste to convert into fuel renewable useful for the transportation industry.

The new strain of bacteria can produce much more ethanol more efficient ways and at a lower cost compared to traditional yeast fermentation, commonly used in the commercial production of bioethanol.

Scientists estimate that about 7 million tons of surplus straw is available in the UK each year. Turned into ethanol, a substitute could replace 10% of the gasoline consumed in the country.

"Our new microorganism, called TM242, can efficiently convert sugars from woody biomasses to ethanol. This thermophilic bacterium works at high temperatures, between 60 and 70 ° C and digests a wide range of raw materials very quickly," said the director of fermentation development for TMO Renewables.

http://www.renewableenergyworld.com/rea ... y?id=53581

Here is a pretty 2ieme generation of Biofuel project!
60 70 ° C to it's huge for a bacterium.
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 19/09/08, 11:24

Hello,
Yes, it is already very high as T °
Almost "extremophile"
@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/09/08, 11:02

I received new article 1 + scientific communication.

Moreover, to clarify things a little: I will write various articles in a section "Pétrole artificial Laigret" directly on the site!

a) Article released on August 28 1947 in Alger Républicain (I have this article as .doc therefore also do not break your eyes trying to decipher it)

b) Proceedings of a conference on microbiology (we appreciate the source: IFP ...)

0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 23/09/08, 22:53

I went to the pastor institute today is shielded as a bank with access controls, badges, reason for Requette ...

you know how I am persuasive :D

https://www.econologie.com/forums/groupe-de- ... 2-200.html
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^