Firefox inflates me to death !! Bug or delirium?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/09/08, 17:29

Ah thanks for the info! Ah thanks for the info! Ah thanks for the info! Ah thanks for the info!

Ah yes it still works indeed! : Mrgreen:

In short, the solution with keyconfig works ... at least for firefox.

Now pkoi all software does not allow, as standard and systematically, to edit their shortcuts: in all games have the keys rebindered well then pkoi not in the software? I find it crazy that we have to install an addon for this ... and again with FF we are lucky that it exists!
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 19/09/08, 17:39

Everything must depend on the software. I do all my soft development under Eclipse and we can rebind as we want all the keyboard shortcuts.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/09/08, 17:46

What is Eclipse? Well you are very lucky because the rebind is quite rare ...
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 19/09/08, 18:01

It is a universal development environment:

code: Select all

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eclipse_(logiciel)

I'm pretty much on it at the moment laying lines of code!

Among others for this project for example .... http://www.autotitre.com/m/Lumeneo/Smera/
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/09/08, 18:16

Ok Nlc!

The Lumeneo Smera seems nice to me (I didn't know on the other hand I know its thermal "big brother" whose name escapes me now) ... let's hope that they will sell it at a "decent" price, that is to say the price of 'a C1 for example ... and not € 20 like the Think City: https://www.econologie.com/forums/think-city ... t4620.html
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/09/08, 12:46

Ayé I had the "bug" of the form!

So when I wanted to make the video for you with camstudio I found a bug that I was unaware of: by resizing the window (so that the video is not too heavy) and well it goes back to normal!

Still intriguing all that !!

: Shock: : Shock:
0 x