Transport check: the car penalized for going to work

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Christophe

Transport check: the car penalized for going to work

by Christophe » 16/09/08, 13:12

Info of the day: the 200 € / year of "work-sleep" transport aid will only be optional and at the choice of the business owner.

On the other hand, companies will be obliged to take 50% in their charge in the case of the use of public transport.

In the end it can come back to the company more for public transport than for the car. 40 € monthly subscription = 480 € per year = 240 € payable by the company.

The unions will yell again ... the car is "my freedom" ...

Work 1 week a month just to pay for his car and therefore "his" freedom is a funny notion ...

ImageImageImage
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 16/09/08, 14:59

Hello,
It depends on the case, for example, I had moved to live 60 meters from my job, it was good for 10 years, then my box moved 10Km from my house, then another 1 km further.

To go there by public transport, it is misery, 1H3 / 4 to go and almost 2H to return.
By car, 1/4 hour outward and 3/4 hour return.
There is no photo, as long as I have the means, I will not use totally unsuitable and ridiculous public transport.
On the other hand, I changed my car for a "small" 1000CC.

@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
recup
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by recup » 16/09/08, 18:45

Hello

Bad luck for you Bibiphoque when the company moves. In my company and those around there is a consultation to see if a bus pickup or bus + train pickup
(sncf) is achievable. I find it a good initiative.
But mentalities are far from having changed despite the price of fuel.
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 16/09/08, 19:36

Bibiphoque wrote:[...] then my box moved to 10Km from my home, then another 1 km further.
[...]
And by bike?
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."