Ushuaia a site that wants you well

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
avygel
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Ushuaia a site that wants you well

by avygel » 05/09/08, 13:24

Hello everyone, so here, for those who will not be aware, ushuaia also comes in web version with the creation of a site on sustainable development gathering all the latest news in environmental matters but also files on sustainable development, fuane and flora as well as a large number of magnificent slideshows and videos.

In addition, the site offers Internet users the opportunity to ask questions on sustainable development and the answers to these questions are treated in videos once a week by Evelyne Déliat in person.

Voila, the site is pretty well done, so I advise you to go take a look.
: Cheesy:
http://ushuaia-terre.tf1.fr/
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/09/08, 13:25

Super a sub domain of TF1 ...

Is your subject ironic? : Shock:
0 x
avygel
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

hum

by avygel » 05/09/08, 13:50

Yes and no

The address is weird indeed, I'm not sure why they have not put better but its changes nothing to the content. I really like the grouping of news and the various available info (notably the kids zone section which is pretty well done I think)
0 x