New sub forum: estimate and help with the technological choice?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.

A coin forum "quote" would be:

You can select 1 option

Consult the results
Christophe

New sub forum: estimate and help with the technological choice?

by Christophe » 02/08/08, 09:43

What do you think of setting up a new sub forum "Estimate, price and assistance in technological choice" in the "House, habitat and garden" category in order to advise members on precise quotes they would have received?

It would prevent (a little) the escrology from developing ...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 02/08/08, 11:51

it seems to me that it would be a bit of a duplication with lots of other subjects and in terms of "escrology" some suppliers are sometimes expensive, but it is not always without reason: the exigneces of one are not those others: some drive a Dacia and are happy with it, others prefer more expensive vehicles and are satisfied with them.
I think that our readers have enough opportunities to defend sometimes opposing positions, we saw recently in "Too expensive the photovoltaic?"
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 03/08/08, 09:43

:D Hello, Christophe's idea seems valid to me, because a good number of people "no longer trust" because of the complexity of the thing; it would require the cooperation of serious installers.
That said, lately I was in the waiting room of my new osteopath, and I discovered a notice that said this:
When I go to a restaurant, I like to have quality dishes.
It is the same for my services, they are of qualities.
And it was true, I was entitled to 5 star service. (The old osteo was two stars, and the price was half the price)
There are things in life that are unavoidable :D
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Flytox

by Flytox » 03/08/08, 12:45

Bonjour Christophe

Very good idea. 8)
It could be:
- The inventory of questions to which a precise answer from the manufacturer / seller is required. What he must commit to etc ...
- An order of magnitude of the prices so as not to get lost.
- Some pointed questions to see if the seller understands something or tries to pass on any stew.
- A mini argument to defend our position as a consumer without having to synthesize 20 posts where the relevant information is diluted over the pages.
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 04/08/08, 11:09

I would even say more with a "Donation" button ... for what you (I do not count myself in it) could save them: for example 10% (for the life of the site) of the difference between initial and final estimate
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/08/08, 11:16

Glad you like it.

For me the purpose of this section would not be to make the link and the promotion of certain installers (I would insist and I would like that the coordinates of the pros are made anonymous for obvious reasons in a sense of publicity as in the other anti-ad, we have already received threats ...) ....

The goal is to know if a quote is correct and if the member can sign with confidence ... or not and go look elsewhere!

+1 so with Flytox
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 29/08/08, 23:45

I think it would be useful.
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/08/08, 23:50

I put it in place tomorrow and I will populate it with a few topics that "stick" to the subject ... I will also put a sub forum "self-construction" (to put it all: questions and presentation of your achievements ...)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/09/08, 12:02

This is done, new under forum:

Help with quotes and work at home: choose a professional

I changed my basic idea on technological choices a little because it would duplicate and therefore conflict with other sub forum as:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/confort-th ... -vf67.html
ou https://www.econologie.com/forums/les-energi ... -vf39.html

Le forum quote will therefore only be devoted to the review of quotes and not to the choice of a solution.

In other words: we will compare quotes for the same solution and not quotes between several solutions.

Correct example: compare the insulation of lost roof spaces between cellulose insulation and glass wool insulation.

Incorrect example: compare the price discount of a heat pump and a solar system. This type of subject should be dealt with in this forum: https://www.econologie.com/forums/confort-th ... -vf67.html

I hope the nuance is clear to everyone. Now this choice is not set in stone and can be changed ... but one thing is certain in the forum quote we will talk about sorrel, money, wheat .... and almost THAT!

Here are some quick explanations:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/aide-pour- ... t6020.html
(if you have suggestions I probably forgot some stuff)
0 x