Canola / sunflower in Correze?

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
croco24
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by croco24 » 25/09/05, 10:57

Good.
Hello everyone.
I have the firm intention to ride using a vegetable fuel (before putting me in Pantone). I guess the 300 TDI of an 8 old Discovery years old and without any electronic injection management device will swallow 20 to 30% rapeseed or sunflower (I will still pre-mount a Racor pre-filter). If, however, I find them! I am in Brive la Gaillarde (19) and for now, unless I become the best customer of Lidl and other ED, I do not know who to contact me locally to discover a deposit.
Suggestions ?

In addition, I am waiting for an old document from the USA entitled "Vapokarb", obviously a do-it-yourself twenty years old and describing an alternative fuel system for vehicles running on gasoline.

In the same vein, I ordered and received from Eagle Research (in the USA) a booklet about a fuel economy system (on a gasoline vehicle always - in fact it's for my Jeep ...) : in summary it uses the depression created by the operation of the engine to ... see ... maintain the carburetor tank to an ideal level.

(This same company sells the components of a hydrogen doping device of internal combustion engines / genus Utopia technology, a priori).

I admit that I entrusted to a garage friend (who has at home a complete gasogene!) These data that left him perplexed.

Good luck to the people of good will who frequent this site and M..de to others, these unscrupulous bastards who denigrate, only for the principle or for the account of some.

Pierre-Alain
0 x

Back to "biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ..."