French fries oil: it's going to evolve

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
caribou
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by caribou » 26/08/08, 17:08

Christophe wrote:
What I mean by that: we need a law that requires all municipalities to recover these oils via a municipal service and not a company that wants to make money! In fact exactly as for other waste ...

Uh, I don't know how it is around your place but in my area and in others that I know, it has been a long time since the collection of household garbage is no longer a municipal service but has been entrusted to a private company ... who therefore takes care of the collection (after we have been asked to sort ourselves under the pretext of protecting the environment, making those who refuse to feel guilty) and reprocessing what is recoverable.
Of course the raw material thus obtained is resold for the benefit of the said private company. Needless to say that all this did not lead to a reduction in the tax on household waste, no no ... no need to specify that in the reprocessing plant in my area the employees (those who have their hands in shit) are disabled workers who come from CAT and / or IME and as such their salary is miserable and does not entitle them to a risk premium ...
I am convinced that there are as many potential scandals with the garbage collection as with the distribution of running water.
0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 26/08/08, 17:18

caribou wrote:does not entitle them to a risk premium ...

[HS ON MODE]
In France, there is not an employee who has a risk premium. At worst, these are insalubrity and / or arduous premiums.
[HS OFF MODE]
0 x
caribou
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by caribou » 26/08/08, 17:37

C moa wrote:
caribou wrote:does not entitle them to a risk premium ...

[HS ON MODE]
In France, there is not an employee who has a risk premium. At worst, these are insalubrity and / or arduous premiums.
[HS OFF MODE]

Yes, I knew it was not called like that but no way to find the name, thank you.
0 x