Adjustments and improvement of the pantone reactor device?

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 21/09/05, 20:38

abyssin3 wrote:And even if that were the case, it would not prevent plugging in before the arrival from the reactor. Instead of injecting diesel fuel alone, it would inject the mixture ...: blink:

Hello
What comes out of a pantone is gaseous if you put gas in your GO circuit you are sure to defuse instantly. it's stupid but the gas is compressible. So before the pump it will make bubbles; after you will open more a calibrated injector between 100 and 1800 bars (unless you remove the spring; but here I will not explain the the consumer and the engine, assuming it starts).
@+
zac
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 22/09/05, 14:22

Unless the mixture injected at a very good octane number ... For example it is possible to run diesel engine with natural gas which is indeed compressed without igniting .... it is the CNG engine (diesel engine on which an ignition and spark plugs are fitted)

You mean the cetane number, rather, right? In any case, just for information, I know that you can run a 100% ethanol diesel on condition that you add pro-cetane additives (how much?).

As for pantone and ethanol, it is true that since ethanol evaporates faster than water (78 °?), I imagine that it can only improve things ;-) (lower speed steam)

What comes out of a pantone is gaseous if you put gas in your GO circuit you are sure to defuse instantly.

Maybe it depends on how much: in André's 7up fuel, in any case, it works.
And as for connecting the reactor outlet before the pump, as long as the gas is explosive and it can self-ignite with a little GO, it "could" (hypotethically ...) work. It would just make a great 7up-fuel, much more "7up" than "fuel" by the way ...
: Ph34r:
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 22/09/05, 14:28

The concern is that if there is too much gas in the diesel, the injection pump will row to build up the pressure and it may not be able to deliver more than a certain amount of fuel into the cylinder, which will restrict the engine.

A little air (or gas) to improve the dispersion of the fuel without this affecting the injection ok, too much and there would be a fall.

Flute, will have to mount a test bench on a diesel engine to see how far we could go ... Who is dedicated?
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
Other

by Other » 22/09/05, 16:16

Hello,
Send air, or rather leave a very small suction air intake on the line of a small simple carburetor (in the case of a petrol engine that runs on oil) I did not invent anything the principle of the emulsion of many carburetors) but used differently.
Now for mechanical injection diesel is another twist, although we would have to look at pneumatic injection diesel engines, which are rare to find only on old boats, it would be interesting to know if pneumatic injection gives more performance mechanical injection, I think it sprays better, but the compressor has 3 stages which makes such a pressure limits the use, although experiments have been made with high pressure steam but I do not have details only heard spoken,
In this type of pneumatic injection it looks like a fuel burner, the injected air propels the fuel, it is in the cylinder with the highly compressed air.
Andre
0 x

Back to "Water injection in the engines: the assembly and experimentation"