Meet IRL, finally.

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 20/06/04, 18:24

Hi everybody !!

Dearcham and I propose a meeting IRL (In Real Life), in Paris in July. The exact date is to be defined by Dearcham according to its availability and those of people wishing to come. Accommodation by Dearcham is possible.

We will meet at the end of the morning somewhere in Paris, and then eat together in a small restaurant and all the rest of the day to discuss our favorite themes. Dearcham will give us a little demonstration of his Pantone mower.

Notice to the amateurs, therefore. Come and bring with you your knowledge, your experiences and your ideas to animate the debate.
Sign us now, with your availability, it will allow us to organize at best.

That's it, hoping we'll be a lot.

Rulian
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 23/06/04, 13:27

Well there is no crowd it looks like: huh:
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 25/06/04, 07:29

Rulian wrote:Well there is no crowd it looks like: huh:

:P :P
Hi, it's normal, in July, there is nobody in Paris, apart from the tourists :D :D
(humor, of course!)
A+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/06/04, 08:33

uh ... perso I doubt to be able to come see my finances :(.... but maybe you want a little news?

or transfer at least the message on the mailing ... on 220 subscriber there is 10 Parisian interested I think no?
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 25/06/04, 13:27

For the news, it would be very nice.
If you could put it on me, that would be nice.

Thank you

PS: I'm not Parisian, and very broke, but ...
0 x