Attachment of Belgium to France

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 18/08/08, 12:41

delnoram wrote:
lejustemilieu wrote: In any case, the Belgian currency is Unity is strength.

: Shock: Ah, isn't that the € uro?

Super response, it joins that of Christophe.
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 18/08/08, 12:55

elephant wrote: With the Belgian system, we are forced to negotiate, because the one who has 30 or 35% of the voices is far from being in the majority

Yes, but at the same time, it is this state of affairs that forced the Prime Minister to ally himself with the most virulent party against Francophones. Suddenly, they feel legitimized and uninhibit the other elected officials who otherwise would have been more measured.

Negotiation is great, but how do you deal with people who don't want to hear anything?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/08/08, 13:02

Christine wrote:Negotiation is great, but how do you deal with people who don't want to hear anything?

You would not speak of Sarko Ze negotiator in Russia there? :frown: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 18/08/08, 13:06

Hello,
: Mrgreen: : Evil: Walloons and bBrussels should ask to be attached to Russia, you check the heads of the separatists !! : Evil: : Mrgreen:
@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Matt113
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Matt113 » 18/08/08, 14:31

Christophe wrote:It is because they have a short memory and they forget that it was the Walloon steelworks which built the port of Antwerp, the highly strategic economic hub of Flanders.

this is what I said above, and there is not only Antwerp, there is also zeebruge.
we have also stopped some large Walloon shipyards for Flanders, the streppy boat lift from Bracquegnies for example, which is still not running at full speed as it should because certain channels that we had promised to widen do not were not because the money left for other Flemish investments.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/08/08, 14:36

Bibiphoque wrote:Hello,
: Mrgreen: : Evil: Walloons and bBrussels should ask to be attached to Russia, you check the heads of the separatists !! : Evil: : Mrgreen:
@+

PTDR!

Matt113 wrote:this is what I said above, and there is not only Antwerp, there is also zeebruge.
we have also stopped some large Walloon shipyards for Flanders, the streppy boat lift from Bracquegnies for example, which is still not running at full speed as it should because certain channels that we had promised to widen do not were not because the money left for other Flemish investments.

Oh sorry I must have missed your post. Finally better 2 times than (once).
For the funds transfer of the projects I did not know ...
Last edited by Christophe the 18 / 08 / 08, 14: 40, 1 edited once.
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 18/08/08, 14:57

Hello,
It is like the bottleneck in Halle, exit A8 towards the ring, it is known that it is "in order to make c ..... the Walloons" commuters!
@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Matt113
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Matt113 » 18/08/08, 15:22

It does not matter that, Flemish commuters will soon have their 2 x 6 lanes to come to work in Brussels more serenely in the morning : Shock:
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 18/08/08, 15:31

Matt113 wrote:It does not matter that, Flemish commuters will soon have their 2 x 6 lanes to come to work in Brussels more serenely in the morning : Shock:

: Mrgreen: With the rise of the sea level, will come to the oar!
: Mrgreen:

@+
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 19/08/08, 13:44

the happy medium wrote, in response to one of my interventions:

You say this:
Quote:
The VAT, the profits, the taxes of the French-speaking expenses go in Flanders, but here we do not tell you!

In the past, yes, but now?
I want to know what makes you say that.

It's very simple: the headquarters of most distribution companies (supermarkets), imports (hifi, cars, industrial goods), agrifood manufacturing are located in Flanders.
Brussels and Wallonia constitute 40% of their clientele, and therefore of their profits. VAT is levied in Flanders, employment is Flemish too. Withdraw these companies their turnover towards the French speaking part and make this turnover to companies located in Wallonia, they will already laugh a lot less.

In other words, when you buy a box of peas from Colruyt or Carrefour Belgium, the profit and the taxes are collected in Flanders!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."