Eco-design event

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
CARMA
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Eco-design event

by CARMA » 14/08/08, 10:42

Hello everybody,

The CARMA is organizing, this year, the 8ème Rencontres Technologiques Materials, Innovation and Eco-Design, the 23, 29 and 30 October 2008.

Presentation of our activity
The association CARMA, Center of Regional Animation in Advanced Materials, labeled Regional Cluster of Innovation and Economic and Solidarity Development (PRIDES) ARTEMIS - was created in 1994, at the joint initiative of companies, laboratories and training centers of the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Region to contribute to the economic, technical and technological development of companies in the professional field of Materials and Processes.

In 14 years of activity, CARMA is surrounded by a network of skills that combines the worlds of industry, research and education. It occupies a privileged position in the economic fabric to detect development opportunities and propose actions adapted to the expectations of companies.

Since the year 2002, CARMA is strongly committed to sustainable development and contributes by promoting Eco-Design as a factor of innovation.

The 8th Meeting Technology MIEC (Materials, Innovation and Eco-Design)
Each year, CARMA organizes the MIEC Technology Meeting (Materials, Innovation and Eco-Design), bringing together several hundred people, including: companies, research laboratories, industry, associations and the general public around innovation, the Eco - Design and Sustainable Development in industrial and scientific research, within the materials and related technologies sector.
Many sectors are concerned: building, communities, boating, marine, automobile, aeronautics, space, optics, industrial and civil safety, equipment, health, engineering, handicap ...
This transregional event enjoys strong support from the Region. It is part of a Euromediterranean project and works to develop partnerships with Italy, Portugal, Spain, Greece and the Maghreb.
This year, the 8th edition of the MIEC Technology Meeting will be held in 2 stages:
- a first day of training at Eco-Conception, the 23 October 2008 at the ISITV (Institute of Engineering Sciences of Toulon and Var - 83 custody);
- two days of demonstrations, the 29 and 30 October 2008 at the IPFM (Institute for Promotion and Training of the Sea Professionals - Seyne-sur-Mer 83), will allow the various actors to come to present their skills, know- do and research, in the context of stands and demonstrations. Four spaces structure this event: "Materials to build", that is to say of structure, surface and functional; Materials and Waves and Materials and Energies as well as Materials and Health. Large companies, SMEs, SMIs, laboratories, Grandes Ecoles, Universities and associations participate in this event and will debate around round tables, conferences, exhibitions, participatory workshops and film screenings.

The MIEC show is a unique opportunity to bring together professionals and the general public interested in Innovation, Eco-design and Sustainable Development.
These meetings are free and open to everyone (prior registration required on the CARMA website).

CARMA website: http://www.carma.fr/
Online registration site: http://www.carma.fr/miec2008

If you would like more information, please contact Olivia HEYER at 04 93 00 43 84 or by email: heyer@carma.fr

Thank you for your attention,
and good day to all of you :-)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/08/08, 13:27

Hi and welcome,

I advise you to put your ad elsewhere on these forums for more visibility.
0 x
CARMA
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by CARMA » 14/08/08, 14:00

Ok thank you !
0 x
CARMA
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by CARMA » 14/08/08, 14:48

Excuse me for the first time, the image was not sent (size too large) and I did not see that the ad was still taken into account.

Anyway thank you very much !
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"